Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,089 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is Alamseigha Really Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Alamseigha Really Dead? (527 Views)

Is Buhari Really Dead Or It Just A Make Up Story / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / DSP Alamseigha's Death - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Alamseigha Really Dead? by gbosky22(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2015
This is my personal opinion about his death,if you know Gloria okon's story very well,the woman who was caught with heroin in 1985(buhari's regime) and was supposed to be sentenced to death because of the law at that time,she was later seen by Dele Giwa in the UK after she was pronounced dead which caused so many controversies then you wouldn't doubt DSP faking his own death because the UK wants him to be extradited.
I Am not saying he is not dead,i am just saying he can be faking his death,for someone to dress like a woman just to escape the UK authorities he can also do anything to run away from being prosecuted.Even an upcoming artiste faked his own death for publicity talk less of a politician,they are masters of tricks.So i can't believe this news till they show us his corpse with two cotton wools in his nostril.
Re: Is Alamseigha Really Dead? by Dominionng(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny but harsh. Christ!
Re: Is Alamseigha Really Dead? by playtheblues(f): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Hope you will eat the corpse after seeing it. Mr. Saint. Mtcheeew
Re: Is Alamseigha Really Dead? by Mogidi: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2015
[s]
gbosky22:
This is my personal opinion about his death,if you know Gloria okon's story very well,the woman who was caught with heroin in 1985(buhari's regime) and was supposed to be sentenced to death because of the law at that time,she was later seen by Dele Giwa in the UK after she was pronounced dead which caused so many controversies then you wouldn't doubt DSP faking his own death because the UK wants him to be extradited.
I Am not saying he is not dead,i am just saying he can be faking his death,for someone to dress like a woman just to escape the UK authorities he can also do anything to run away from being prosecuted.Even an upcoming artiste faked his own death for publicity talk less of a politician,they are masters of tricks.So i can't believe this news till they show us his corpse with two cotton wools in his nostril.
[/s]

Bros if you don't believe he's dead, you can always die on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Is Alamseigha Really Dead? by DaBullIT(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2015
I agree with you op

Anybody saying otherwise is full of shyt

The death rumor is too cliché

1 Like

Re: Is Alamseigha Really Dead? by gbosky22(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
I agree with you op

Anybody saying otherwise is full of shyt

The death rumor is too cliché
my thoughts exactly

(1) (Reply)

Where's David Mark? / Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself In CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries / Appeal Court Adjourns Ruling On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.