Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,238 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity (3477 Views)

Call Centre Executives Recrutment In An ICT And Internet Service Provider Compan / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl / Police Recruitment: People With Tattoos Disqualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by aceTS: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Martins301:
Do this job at your own risk. If the op agrees to pay before sending the data, fine. If he agrees to physically inspect the data on YOUR device then pay before u send it to him, fine. If he demands that u send him the data b4 he pays u, JUST RUN FOR YOUR LIFE unless u have time and money to waste.

The guy is not a dupe. my cousin did some (10) shots for him. he paid her 3k. the problem she had with him was that it took him a while before he finally paid. because of the time it took to pay up, she was not motivated to continue the project.

@op, you remember Christiana of unijos?
Re: Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity by 1miccza: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2015
adjain:
Hello 1miccza;

Typically three-five photos per location, from good angles, is enough. But I am amenable to working with the data collector's discretion. I am quite flexible.

Hi OP please call me . It's Mike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Verification / Unocasa Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.