Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Before You Post Those Harsh Words - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Post Those Harsh Words (1280 Views)

"Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? / 5 Harsh Truth That We Change Your Life / The 10 Commandments For Financial Prosperity In A Harsh Economy (2) (3) (4)

Before You Post Those Harsh Words by TooNoisy(f): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Hello folks. Please permit me to share this with you:

A young couple moved into a new neighborhood.

The next morning whilst eating breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbour hanging the wash outside.
“That laundry is not clean” she said. “She doesn’t know how to wash correctly. Perhaps she needs better laundry soap”.
Her husband looked on, but remained silent.

Every time the neighbour would hang laundry to dry, the young woman would make the same comments.
About one month later, the woman was surprised to see nice clean wash on the line and said to her husband: “Look, she has learnt how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her this”!

The husband said: “I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows”!

And so it is with life.
What we see when watching others depends on the purity of the window through which we look!
Easy to discuss other people, their lives and things that don’t really concern us.
Yet we tend to forget - our window isn’t that clean after all!
Source: Ben Carson

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by kaelz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
These lines are powerful...

FTC.
Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by Simplymeah: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dis is very true 2 humans. People av a way of dishing out theories dey can't put into practice in dia own lifes
Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by Vikky014(f): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by eyinjuege: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Word!!!
Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by Swissheart(f): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmn....Inspiring

Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by Dyt(f): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thumbs up
Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by Zanga007(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2015
I can't believe you opened this thread and then on flavour and Ini edo's thread you faulted it. Wetin concern u if she's looking fake...

Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by Eketem: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2015
Zanga007:
I can't believe you opened this thread and then on flavour and Ini edo's thread you faulted it. Wetin concern u if she's looking fake...

Lol she go abuse you taya ohhhhhhh hiannnnnnnnnnn. This is also her here ;https://www.nairaland.com/2716020/being-woman-nigeria-hard-says/11#39847443

Read the kind of words she uses then to come and see here preaching against harsh words here is a total shocked shocked

Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by Zanga007(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Eketem:

Lol she go abuse you taya ohhhhhhh hiannnnnnnnnnn. This is also her here ;https://www.nairaland.com/2716020/being-woman-nigeria-hard-says/11#39847443

Read the kind of words she uses then to come and see here preaching against harsh words here is a total shocked shocked
let her give it a try... I'll give her the show of her life
Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by virud: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Haha...Human beanz are funny... EveryOne deserves a second chance...True repentance..

https://www.nairaland.com/2838079/pic-what-cnn-just-tweet#41584053

Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by oloyede252(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2016
Eketem:

woman she didn't imply that you shouldn't post harsh words.but before you type it.so carry your amebo nd bad belle away from here

Re: Before You Post Those Harsh Words by RiloKiley: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
For those above saying the poster uses harsh words. Well then maybe she read that piece and it touched her personally hence her wanting to share it. Surely there is no harm in that.

This Is Serious Lol / Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now / Good Step Mum But Bad Step Kids/mil