Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes (5315 Views)

Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
So you know, I'm a passionate lover of indian movies. They stir lots of emotions, coupled with their dope songs which creates an all-time romantic atmosphere. I just love them cause they leave a heart-touching story in my memory.
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
My list goes thus. . .
EEGGA
DEVDAS
KARAN ARJUN
RA-ONE
MY NAME IS KHAN
3 IDIOTS
THE PROMISE

2 Likes

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by pasqal09: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZedX9:
So you know, I'm a passionate lover of indian movies. They stir lots of emotions, coupled with their dope songs which creates an all-time romantic atmosphere. I just love them cause they leave a heart-touching story in my memory.
3 idiots
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by creamyxino(f): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
My name is Khan, kabi kushi kabi kan.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
pasqal09:

3 idiots
Hmmm. Everyone seems to be about this awesome movie on NL. Well, this movie is more of an inspirational than a teardrop influencer. Although I got teary-eyed at the scene where the professor was handling a "pen of excellence" to Ranchoddas (not sure if I got the correct spelling though).

1 Like

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ishq
Pardes
Kyon Ki
Jab We Meet
Deewana
Ekk Deewana Tha
Diwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by pass111(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
3 Idiots and Ghajini( bet 50 grand that ANYBODY that watches Ghajini would cry )

1 Like

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
-Toofan
-Yeh Vah Dah Raha
-Mard
-Disco Dancer
-Amir, Akbar, Anthony
-The Burning Train

I love classic Bollywood...

2 Likes

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by hannesy(f): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kuchi kuchi hotai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
hannesy:
Kuchi kuchi hotai
. . . Hay. One of my best.
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by abimbawealth(f): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ghajini, My name is Khan, We are family...

The promise is quite cool too, though still watching

1 Like

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Like stars on earth
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2015
BimiOne:
Like stars on earth
That's not an indian movie na.
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
Darr
Taal
Baazigar
Mother India
Nagin
Veer-Zaara
Anand

2 Likes

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
ZedX9:

Taare Zameen Par (titled Like Stars on
Earth for Disney's international DVD) is a
2007 Indian drama film, starring Darsheel
Safary as eight-year-old Ishaan, and
director-producer Aamir Khan as his art
teacher. Creative Director and writer Amole
Gupte initially developed the idea with his
wife Deepa Bhatia , who served as the film's
editor. Visual effects are by Tata Elxsi 's
Visual Computing Labs , and the title
animation—the first use of claymation in a
Bollywood film—was created by Dhimant Vyas.
Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy composed the film's
score, and Prasoon Joshi wrote the lyrics for
many of the songs. Principal photography took
place in Mumbai and in Panchgani 's New Era
High School , and some of the school's
students make appearances. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taare_Zameen_Par
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
BimiOne:

Taare Zameen Par (titled Like Stars on
Earth for Disney's international DVD) is a
2007 Indian drama film, starring Darsheel
Safary as eight-year-old Ishaan, and
director-producer Aamir Khan as his art
teacher. Creative Director and writer Amole
Gupte initially developed the idea with his
wife Deepa Bhatia , who served as the film's
editor. Visual effects are by Tata Elxsi 's
Visual Computing Labs , and the title
animation—the first use of claymation in a
Bollywood film—was created by Dhimant Vyas.
Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy composed the film's
score, and Prasoon Joshi wrote the lyrics for
many of the songs. Principal photography took
place in Mumbai and in Panchgani 's New Era
High School , and some of the school's
students make appearances. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taare_Zameen_Par
Spot on!
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
creamyxino:
My name is Khan, kabi kushi kabi kan.

i fear u oo .....#Kabi kushi kabi kan

did u memorise it or u copied the name from some were .....na wa 4 film title ...
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by debbydee(f): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
ghajini

very touching movie

1 Like

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by kokoA(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
ZedX9:

it is an Indian movie and it is very touching. I think you're confusing it with "The fault in our stars".

@Post:

Like stars on earth

We are family

Ghaijini

My name is Khan

1 Like

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by armadeo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
koice:
-Toofan
-Yeh Vah Dah Raha
-Mard
-Disco Dancer
-Amir, Akbar, Anthony
-The Burning Train

I love classic Bollywood...

Guy. Nice one all these modern Indian movies bore me. Let me add more.

Sholay
The great gambler
Dharam veer
Sitas wedding
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Rashdimuh(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Like stars on earth made me cry (as stone hearted as i was) esp the part that amir khan invited the parents of the disabled children work omo person go cry o
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by bayulala94(m): 4:17am On Oct 15, 2015
Try this ones out
Koi mil gaya,
Kuch kuch hota hai,
Kal ho naa ho,
kabhi khushi kabhi gham,
Kaho naa priya hai,
Those movies got me crying
And less i forgot to mention BLACK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Meenanw(f): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2016
Agneepath kites jodha akbar barfi fitoor................
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Meenanw(f): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Agneepath kites jodha akbar barfi fitoor................

1 Like

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Antina(f): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
creamyxino:
My name is Khan, kabi kushi kabi gham.
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Jayson504(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2016
1)Humko tumse pyaar hai..(very touching) 2)3idiots 3)ghajini 4)pyaar impossible 5)like stars on earth 6)my name is Khan 7)Teri Meri KAHANI coolRA-ONE 9)dilwale 10)P.K 11) Desi boyz am a big fan of aamir khan and sharukhan movie s

1 Like

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by rossyc(f): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
We are family, Kuch kuch hota hai, My name is Khan, 3 Idiots
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by youngjagaban(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2016

Hmmm. Everyone seems to be about this awesome movie on NL. Well, this movie is more of an inspirational than a teardrop influencer. Although I got teary-eyed at the scene where the professor was handling a "pen of excellence" to Ranchoddas (not sure if I got the correct spelling though).
you're right
Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by youngjagaban(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2016
abimbawealth:
Ghajini, My name is Khan, We are family...

The promise is quite cool too, though still watching
Ghajini.....that movie tho #superb

1 Like

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by youngjagaban(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2016
we are family, dosti friends forever, ghajini

1 Like

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by Iceberghill(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2016
GHAJINI

1 Like

Re: Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes by ftmum: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ghajini

Was so emotional. I cried watching the movie

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Remembers Watching A Nigerian Comedy Called Uncle Joe? / how can I get An Old Tv Series (the Cosby Show) / Full List Of Winners At Broadcasters Merit Awards 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.