Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? (2642 Views)

What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youth? / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by henryanna36: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nothing person no go see.What would have caused this?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by DMerciful(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
It was staged to get attention like this. Nor be him dick she hold, if na him dick how come he is that relax? grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by ikbnice(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
bring me my halogen lamp. What's she holding there?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by Baawaa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
This is what they called collective madness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by ikbnice(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
the woman be like, 'you owe me sex, u must pay me today today' grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by missbronzy(f): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
correct babe, hold d dıçk well jare!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by frankie15x(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
They are yorubas
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by Mologi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
She is actualy holding his proklotut....final
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by DaBullIT(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Someone already blamed yorubas , waiting for the Buhari /APC blame
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by okoro4: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
I no fit shout
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
missbronzy:

Baaad gaaaal spotted!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by missbronzy(f): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Baaad gaaaal spotted!!
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by dmola(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
missbronzy:

u too like preeq
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by missbronzy(f): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
dmola:

u too like preeq
b4 nko
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by dmola(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
missbronzy:
b4 nko

lolz hwas ur wknd I like ur do thou
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by missbronzy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
dmola:

lolz hwas ur wknd I like ur do thou
great & urs?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by dmola(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
missbronzy:
great & urs?

fine tanku cute display thou sorry hope u dnt mind if i get to know u?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by gebest: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
frankie15x:
They are yorubas
yes they are
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by missbronzy(f): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
dmola:

fine tanku cute display thou sorry hope u dnt mind if i get to know u?
thanks, but I do mind wink
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? by moderation2020: 1:16am On Oct 12, 2015
sai Buhari, what a dick holding government DHG grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans / Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja / Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.