Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigeria's One Pound ₤1 Before It Was Withdrawn In 1973 (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's One Pound ₤1 Before It Was Withdrawn In 1973 (photo) (1059 Views)

One Pound(s) Note By The Niger Delta Avengers. / Prophecy Fulfilled? See What Fidel Castro Said In 1973 Ths Is Happening Now / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's One Pound ₤1 Before It Was Withdrawn In 1973 (photo) by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
So I was just ransackin' the house for no reason per se, and I came across it, sat down for like 3 minutes to think about how Nigeria was then; No idea. . . my parents never even marry then, talk less of born me.

Re: Nigeria's One Pound ₤1 Before It Was Withdrawn In 1973 (photo) by DahtzFestjayz: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Nigeria's One Pound ₤1 Before It Was Withdrawn In 1973 (photo) by yanabasee(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nigeria was greater then....
Re: Nigeria's One Pound ₤1 Before It Was Withdrawn In 1973 (photo) by theV0ice: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
ENEMIESENEMY:
So I was just ransackin' the house for no reason per se, and I came across it, sat down for like 3 minutes to think about how Nigeria was then; No idea. . . my parents never even marry then, talk less of born me.

Beautiful.... grin

but wait o, if your parents never marry then talkless of to born you, how did you find it in your house? are you a collector?
Re: Nigeria's One Pound ₤1 Before It Was Withdrawn In 1973 (photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's One Pound ₤1 Before It Was Withdrawn In 1973 (photo) by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
theV0ice:

Beautiful.... grin

but wait o, if your parents never marry then talkless of to born you, how did you find it in your house? are you a collector?

Na, I think one of my parent kept it as a souvenir or somethin', I found it in a drawer.
Re: Nigeria's One Pound ₤1 Before It Was Withdrawn In 1973 (photo) by theV0ice: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
ENEMIESENEMY:

Na, I think one of my parent kept it as a souvenir or somethin', I found it in a drawer.

thats nice
Re: Nigeria's One Pound ₤1 Before It Was Withdrawn In 1973 (photo) by Cjrane2: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
ENEMIESENEMY:

We have been withdrawing and redesigning money from 1960, yet we are poorer today as a people than in 1960.
I wonder how many times the british or Americans or japanese have changed their currency. Only Nigeria and Ghana are notorious for changing their currency.
Simply speaks volumes of the archaic practice of printing money and changing the color every few years.

(1) (Reply)

Journalist Threatened For Reporting Gang Rape Of Male Students In Kano / Revealed! What Jonathan Discussed With President Buhari Behind Closed Doors / Nigerians Will Worship A Dead White Man And Spite A Living Black Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.