Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Shall Return - Enyeama - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Shall Return - Enyeama (31488 Views)

Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Mologi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Enyeama!the man that eats back his shits

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by DEBUCHMANNY: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:
Masturbating right now

The news is making me high

I love Alimat
I lov oyin

I hv 7 gfriends
3 yorubas
3 hausa
1warri

No igbo

I lov raping igbo girls

They are as stupid as thr male

Ya

You're a product of rape!

2 Likes

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by isacolukay(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Abeg who go buy me beer today? Even though na Satzenbrau?

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by rejoice4eva(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Let bygone be bygone sirs. Bi ao ba gbagbe oro ana ao ni reni ba sere mo.
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by catalanscrew(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tired of all this Enyeama and Oliseh saga
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by juitar(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kudos 2 Enyeama, pls don't mind ur coach jare, my d Nigerians n sti kip 4 some time b4 u handover properly 2 anoda beta keeper.
Me I love u wella pass Oliseh.

God bless Enyeama
God bless Super Eagle
God bless Nairalander
God bless Nigeria
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by VickyRotex(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
NaLaugh:

Dude, what brand of ganja are you smoking?

I was about asking him same question. That ganja is so strong. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Chanchit: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Whatever.
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Aminat508(f): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
isacolukay:
Abeg who go buy me beer today? Even though na Satzenbrau?
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
LieDetector:
Former Super Eagles captain, Vincent Enyeama has been in the news following his rift with Coach Sunday Oliseh. Enyeama announced his resignation from the national team via the social platform. In this interview with Galaxy Television, the Akwa Ibom born goal tender is saying he wants to be part of the team to re-write the history of Nigeria football.
We have heard so much about your rift with Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh. tell us, what has been going on?
First, of all, I want to thank Nigerians. I appreciate the passion, the criticism, everything. I want to say a very big thank you.
On the issue on ground, I think this is not the best way to treat someone who has served the country with so much enthusiasm and so much passion, so much dedication, you know, commitment. I think I have honoured almost all the matches I have been invited to play for the Super Eagles.
So to be treated the way I was treated a couple of days ago, I personally don’t accept that.
What really happened in the camp between you and Oliseh? How were treated?
When I came to camp, I had no issues with my coach. The coach has been a big part of me. He is there for me. He fought for me when I had issues with the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). The coach defended me all the way. I have never had an issue with him.
He (Oliseh) doesn’t know me. I don’t know him. We have never played together. We have never shared a football field, together.

The first thing that happened when I first arrived at the camp was a meeting. At the meeting, the coach addressed the players. The first thing he said was that he invited four goalkeepers to camp because he never expected me to come to the camp.
Secondly, he said that I was no more the captain of the team. That he had decided and he calls the shots. That was before dinner. He ended his speech with, “Enjoy your dinner”.
For me, it was a little bit shocking because I spoke with the NFF chairman (Amaju Pinnick) during the burial of my mother in Akwa Ibom. I was trying to excuse myself from coming to the camp because of the burial. He said, “No, Vincent, you have to be in camp”. He pushed me to be in camp. And because I really respect him (Pinnick), I told him I was going to leave everything, the thanksgiving service for my late mum. I told him, I was going to abandon it and come to the camp, which I did.
All the family meetings, everything we had to do with the people in the village, I abandoned all that and came to the camp.
So, for me to get my first welcome message of being stripped of captainship was a little bit not good for me. And after I had taken my food and ate, dinner had commenced. I am just telling you what played out.
I said, “Coach, please, I would like to say something.” He said, “No, you can’t talk”. I insisted that I wanted to talk. He insisted that I can’t talk. He then said that if I wanted to talk, he would order the team out and nobody would listen to me and I would sit there and talk alone or I would have to walk out if I insisted on talking.
I said, “Coach, I still want to say something.” And he said, “Vincent, get out! You have to leave now. If you don’t leave, I’m going to call the cops, the security to throw you out of this hotel.” He used the word, “security”.
He then got up, went to the door and opened it and commanded me to go out. He said, “Go out, go out, Vincent! Or I am going to call the security.”
So that is how it played out.
So, for me to lose my mother, be invited to the camp, only to be stripped of captainship. Then out of argument, to be threatened to have the cops or security called for me, to me, I think it is the height of it.
I have heard all sorts of things that Neymar this and that. They never treated Thiago Silva that way. They never treated Mascherano that way. Some Nigerians can say whatever they want to say, but for me, I feel that’s not the right way to be treated.
I am still open for playing for Nigeria till the day I die. Till the day I can stop playing

Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-shall-return-enyeama/

Lalasticlala

Oliseh is example of Buhari. Dont take shyte from anybody. Thats my man. The true son of AGBOR Land, i love him more the day he openly deny igbo on television.
AGBOR IS NOT IGBO. BIAFRA RADIO SHOULD EDIT THEIR STUPID/ MAP.
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Chanchit: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mologi:
Enyeama!the man that eats back his shits

You dey mind am.

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by tommykiwi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Welcome back our number 1 ... The Cat!

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Mcowubaba: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:
Masturbating right now

I love Alimat
I lov oyin

I hv 7 gfriends
3 yorubas
3 hausa
1warri

No igbo

I lov raping igbo girls

Ya
U can't even perform due to ur erectile dysfunction
Who did u manage to rape ? With ur toe undecided.
Iranu

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by searay(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
DEBUCHMANNY:

You're a product of rape!
cathodekazim:
Masturbating right now

I love Alimat
I lov oyin

I hv 7 gfriends
3 yorubas
3 hausa
1warri

No igbo

I lov raping igbo girls

Ya
STOP DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE ON A PUBLIC DOMAIN.
I'm not Igbo though

2 Likes

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by waleScotts(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Don't try to. Your numerous controversies have become annoying. "Vincent get out" and you simply do so and talk later. You are simply a rebel who feels he's done what Napoleon never did. Is like you don't understand the details
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by isacolukay(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy cheesy

U wan buy am?
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Mopolchi: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
I can now blame oliseh after mikel told me everything that happend at the camp via phone call
Mikel ko, Micky ni. Go find who tell you. But wait, e be like Mr Bean wan remind me about something wey im talk yesterday say mumu like you go talk:

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by dadson2009(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nw I know better
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Chanchit: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
theshield:

Oliseh is example of Buhari. Dont take shyte from anybody. Thats my man. The true son of AGBOR Land, i love him more the day he openly deny igbo on television.
AGBOR IS NOT IGBO. BIAFRA RADIO SHOULD EDIT THEIR STUPID/ MAP.

Bros, abeg make my guys no see your comment o,cos dem fit tear this place nw now. Come to think of it, maybe that's why they are supporting Enyeama blindly.
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by megafone: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
You hammer on your caps for Nigeria, you no dey ever talk of how much Nigeria has paid you... Garaoout!
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by geniusss: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
He shld ve called the coach to ask for permission to be excused not the nff chairman. Boy, didnt u knw protocol? Wat was he trying to prove??

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by kannymoore(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=18pt]RotFLmAOoooooo!!!!!

Like I actually forsaw this happening whilst everyone were wringing their hands and gnashing their teeth in anguish!!

Doubt my claim??.. Pls kindly check my post from days ago...![/size]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Enyeama was my favourite Eagle... If he goes, i would lose interest in The national Team
U 17 world cup is coming up soon....
cheesy
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

Bros, abeg make my guys no see your comment o,cos dem fit tear this place nw now. Come to think of it, maybe that's why they are supporting Enyeama blindly.

THIS IS THE REASON THEY SUPPORTING ENYEAMA. THANK GOD OLISEH PLAYED BETTER FOOTBALL AT TOP LEVEL THAN ENYEAMA. THEY R NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY.
ENYEAMA SHOULD GO AWAY. NATIONAL TEAM IS NOT ONE MAN BUSINESS, HE IS JUST BITTER COS THEY TOOK CAPTAIN FROM HIM. COACH HAS THE FINAL SAY.
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:
Masturbating right now

I love Alimat
I lov oyin

I hv 7 gfriends
3 yorubas
3 hausa
1warri

No igbo

I lov raping igbo girls

Ya

Nairaland has fostered more disunity than unity in Nigeria.
I can't imagine them(Nairaland) allowing this trash from a born bastard like you to fly!

Am not supprise that even as primitive, uncultured, and unguided as you silly sound, you are not geting a bane. Son of a bitch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Kingsley1000(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:
Masturbating right now
I love Alimat I lov oyin
I hv 7 gfriends 3 yorubas 3 hausa 1warri
No igbo

I lov raping igbo girls

Ya
you sure say no be goat born you grin

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by AfroKnight: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Enyeama E don do. Leave now and excel in your club. Don't let journalists rubbish you.
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Adebowale89(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
eeya! story that touch! cry
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Mopolchi: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
I thought the dude has retired. Why all these talks about someone who think that he is doing a favour to play for his country. Oliseh was his coach and if he is planning to come back he should be ready to get his backside on the bench and see what it means to be a captain as displayed by Musa. Musa is one player that has always honoured callups and always and quietly gives his all. He doesn't say much. That's what it is to be a captain. Even if one's coach slaps one, the captain endures for the team so as for the team not to suffer and not constantly posting vituperations in pages of instagram. It seems Osaze's case did not teach him. I tire for all dis Nigerian players wey dey see small change for abroad, if dem be Rooney they go like make dem they play national team football without coach. Nigeria Coach Oliseh must be obeyed.

3 Likes

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Icecomrade: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:
Masturbating right now

I love Alimat
I lov oyin

I hv 7 gfriends
3 yorubas
3 hausa
1warri

No igbo

I lov raping igbo girls

Ya

E be like say u dey take small small cheap drugs grin
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by blackmantis: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
What is it with Enyeama and social media self... The matter has been laid to rest yet he keeps bringing it up.

If he had remained silent for a while all of this wouldn't have happened.

If he had remained silent after the incident it would not have escalated.

If he does not keep silent on this issue it will not end.

SILENCE AT TIMES IS GOLDEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: Super Eagles Squad Ready For Tuesday's Friendly (photos) / Club World Cup: Fan Shot Dead In Brazil After Chelsea Beat Palmeiras / Argentina coach, Sampaoli Reveals What Messi Will Do Against Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.