Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Shall Return - Enyeama - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Shall Return - Enyeama (31487 Views)

Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by BlaqJew: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:
Masturbating right now

The news is making me high

I love Alimat
I lov oyin

I hv 7 gfriends
3 yorubas
3 hausa
1warri

No igbo

I lov raping igbo girls

They are as stupid as thr male

Ya

Your mother did a very terrible job. She is not qualified to be a mother. As for father, you definately do not have one kpas kpas. Not even one of your mothers dickheads looked your direction.
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
agbaya ni sunday oliseh yi o
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by harbeedaymee(f): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
LieDetector:
Former Super Eagles captain, Vincent Enyeama has been in the news following his rift with Coach Sunday Oliseh. Enyeama announced his resignation from the national team via the social platform. In this interview with Galaxy Television, the Akwa Ibom born goal tender is saying he wants to be part of the team to re-write the history of Nigeria football.
We have heard so much about your rift with Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh. tell us, what has been going on?
First, of all, I want to thank Nigerians. I appreciate the passion, the criticism, everything. I want to say a very big thank you.
On the issue on ground, I think this is not the best way to treat someone who has served the country with so much enthusiasm and so much passion, so much dedication, you know, commitment. I think I have honoured almost all the matches I have been invited to play for the Super Eagles.
So to be treated the way I was treated a couple of days ago, I personally don’t accept that.
What really happened in the camp between you and Oliseh? How were treated?
When I came to camp, I had no issues with my coach. The coach has been a big part of me. He is there for me. He fought for me when I had issues with the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). The coach defended me all the way. I have never had an issue with him.
He (Oliseh) doesn’t know me. I don’t know him. We have never played together. We have never shared a football field, together.

The first thing that happened when I first arrived at the camp was a meeting. At the meeting, the coach addressed the players. The first thing he said was that he invited four goalkeepers to camp because he never expected me to come to the camp.
Secondly, he said that I was no more the captain of the team. That he had decided and he calls the shots. That was before dinner. He ended his speech with, “Enjoy your dinner”.
For me, it was a little bit shocking because I spoke with the NFF chairman (Amaju Pinnick) during the burial of my mother in Akwa Ibom. I was trying to excuse myself from coming to the camp because of the burial. He said, “No, Vincent, you have to be in camp”. He pushed me to be in camp. And because I really respect him (Pinnick), I told him I was going to leave everything, the thanksgiving service for my late mum. I told him, I was going to abandon it and come to the camp, which I did.
All the family meetings, everything we had to do with the people in the village, I abandoned all that and came to the camp.
So, for me to get my first welcome message of being stripped of captainship was a little bit not good for me. And after I had taken my food and ate, dinner had commenced. I am just telling you what played out.
I said, “Coach, please, I would like to say something.” He said, “No, you can’t talk”. I insisted that I wanted to talk. He insisted that I can’t talk. He then said that if I wanted to talk, he would order the team out and nobody would listen to me and I would sit there and talk alone or I would have to walk out if I insisted on talking.
I said, “Coach, I still want to say something.” And he said, “Vincent, get out! You have to leave now. If you don’t leave, I’m going to call the cops, the security to throw you out of this hotel.” He used the word, “security”.
He then got up, went to the door and opened it and commanded me to go out. He said, “Go out, go out, Vincent! Or I am going to call the security.”
So that is how it played out.
So, for me to lose my mother, be invited to the camp, only to be stripped of captainship. Then out of argument, to be threatened to have the cops or security called for me, to me, I think it is the height of it.
I have heard all sorts of things that Neymar this and that. They never treated Thiago Silva that way. They never treated Mascherano that way. Some Nigerians can say whatever they want to say, but for me, I feel that’s not the right way to be treated.
I am still open for playing for Nigeria till the day I die. Till the day I can stop playing

Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-shall-return-enyeama/

Lalasticlala
Vincent is too arrogant! He thinks he is doing Nigeria a favour angry angry angry angry
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by tonychristopher: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
theshield:

ntoiiiiiiiiiiiiii go and die like Ojukwu. Yoruba man will fvck ur wife like FFK fvck Bianca
Why is it that Yoruba men find their women dirty always thinking of others

So it is now confirmed that Yoruba men fvcks people wife ...I used to hear that but you a Yoruba man confirmed that

No wonder majority of them like you are useless
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by jkendy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lionsclaw:

In other words if you were Vincent you will take back the captainship by force and demand that unless you are sent off with honour you will remain captain (or which honour are you talking about. You mean the honour of saying yes sir to Musa??)

In other words obeying his NFF president is your translation of trust. And you mean because you dont trust your boss in the office you would not oblige him a request/favour

It is people like you that makes me belive the UN report that 1 in every 5 african have mental problem
If comprehension is your headache, go swallow some pills then come back and read my comment again.

Must you even comment if you've got n'thin reasonable to say
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by modelboy(m): 4:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Khaytunechi:
Drama 'queens'.. You two should get a grip and move on already..
Clearly,, you both had your wrong calls in this whole ishh,, so there's no point trying to whip up sentiments or pulling out the 'I served my country for donkey years' card..
We're tired of the many stories.. Get yourselves into a room,, apologize to one another and move on already.. Enough with the interviews and instagram posts ehnn.. Thank you sirs..
P.S:: mr Vince,, learn to not make decisions while angry.. Your hasty 'retirement' was ill-thought-out and rash IMO.. you should handle things better naa..
And Mr Sunny Oliseh,, your own wan too much ooo.. You must not always have things your own way.. A true leader isn't one who says his way or the highway.. Next time,, put your feet in Vince's nikes,, I believe you wouldn't have reacted any lesser than he did.. So,, no vex your players oo else ya digging your grave lydat..
What do I know sef... #NuffSaid
did you even reead it??//
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by ElFenomeno1: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Unruly and unprincipled human being..... We dont want you to return!!!!
Go and enjoy your retirement and thanks for the memories!!!!
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by USB4: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Enyeama thought when he leaves, supper eagles will be death. I have said it times without number that there must be a healthy competition in every position in the Nigeria national team. then and only then will players like Enyeama who feel they are gods can be called to order. He just made a hasty decision and now coming back will be shameful and the fame he once had will not be there. I keep telling us that no body is indispensable as far as the national team is concern. That goalie that Sunday paraded shall be a very good competitor for Enema if he feels he can apologize and come back. However, this should serve as a warning to others who'll want to sabotage the effort of this coach. A team as it's called is made of different individuals, therefore, let us all join hand and rebuild a national team that can be compared to that of 1994. God bless Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: Super Eagles Squad Ready For Tuesday's Friendly (photos) / Club World Cup: Fan Shot Dead In Brazil After Chelsea Beat Palmeiras / Argentina coach, Sampaoli Reveals What Messi Will Do Against Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.