Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

He Just Stole My Phone Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Just Stole My Phone Today (546 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Just Stole My Phone Today by evaly: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
This guy just stole my phone today, he claim to be a medical doctor and a member of the redeemed christian church of God his full name is chinedu wisdom my phone is itel 5210

Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by benedictnsi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Why not go and report to the police huh What do you actually meant by posting his pictures in the Internet and telling the world he stole your Itel phone

BTW.... Who knows whether you are owing him and he seized your phone for indebtedness and you......... Anyway it's a small problem, tackle it yourself if you are above 15 years
Re: He Just Stole My Phone Today by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
evaly:
This guy just stole my phone today, he claim to be a medical doctor and a member of the redeemed christian church of God his full name is chinedu wisdom my phone is itel 5210

Itel 5210 phone of #3500. I see u and d crew u rol wit. hunger written all over..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Accused Of Rape In Atlanta / Nigerian School Closed As Child Alleging Sodomy Hospitalized / Dangote Tweets- Am Not Part Of The Hostages At Mali.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.