Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

I'm Still Thinking About This Terrifying News From America! This Kind Wahala Sef - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Still Thinking About This Terrifying News From America! This Kind Wahala Sef (681 Views)

Igbo And Yoruba Descendants In USA Have Finished America, This Time For Good-2 / Igbo And Yoruba Descendants In USA Have Finished America, This Time For Good-1 / Tears! Still Thinking About This Pretty Girl Facing Death Penalty In China. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Still Thinking About This Terrifying News From America! This Kind Wahala Sef by mazechdotcom: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sinkhole that swallowed Florida man two years ago reopens in the same spot! cry

This is terrible!
Read on...

A giant sinkhole in Florida that swallowed and killed a man sleeping in his bedroom two years ago has just reopened in the same spot. undecided

Two years ago, 37 year old Jeffery Bush was asleep in his bedroom at about 11 p.m. when a giant sinkhole opened below and swallowed his entire bedroom.

His brother jumped into the hole immediately to try to rescue him, but did not succeed. Jeffery’s body has never been found till now despite all efforts by emergency responders to search the hole!

“I want to let him know I loved him,” Jeremy Bush said before gravel was poured into the giant hole. “I tried my hardest to get you out, bro.”

If the most powerful nation in the world, America, with all technology can't find a man that fell into a hole, who else can find him That hole must be very deed. Or did something else take that man? A man sleeping in his bedroom? Oh My Gosh!

Click here to read full gist and watch the video….
https://www.mazech.com/sinkhole

Re: I'm Still Thinking About This Terrifying News From America! This Kind Wahala Sef by mazechdotcom: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Huh... sad

(1) (Reply)

Just Now!! Explosion Rocks Beer Parlor In Lagos State, Could It Be Boko Haram? / Right Now There Are 102.6 Million Working Age Americans That Do Not Have A Job / Ekiti Students To Pay #1000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.