Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (61076 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Is Sat Guru Marahaji A Member Of Ogboni Confraternity? (see Picx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by RichieF27: 2:11am On Oct 12, 2015
It's hard to see a Yoruba man who is a true Christian or Muslim ..

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Boyooosa(m): 2:20am On Oct 12, 2015
4reala:
Hmmmm, are u waiting 4 God to strike u wit leprosy b4 u Choose dis day whom u will serve
Watch ur mouth, Thunder moves and stikes faster that light!
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Kumson(m): 3:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Dis is actually nonsense, wetin concern ur cult group with church issue?
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by nyabinghi(m): 3:53am On Oct 12, 2015
as a christian he is hell bound,as a frat member it is cocksure he is hell bound, though shall have no other gods beside me says yahweh

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Amack(m): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Is normal thing in yoruba land. You can be pastor and still service your papa juju.

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by macho44(m): 6:19am On Oct 12, 2015
For those criticizing the Ogboni Man, Thee without Sin should cast the first stone. Life na personal race, after much much we shall all give account to the Big man Upstairs, so in ur best interests, Focus on ur own individual quest at obtaining "SALVATION"
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by philGeo(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2015
yorubaboiy:
i hate ogbonis with passion...after what my former lord did to me .....
incase u want to rent a house and u see a head of a lion or any animal...i beg u dont even try renting it at all and if u do......what u see is what u win
How Brother? Please help and explain more, it will help many.

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2015
When i read some peoples comment here i laugh in french as some comment are just idiotic.

Ogboni is the only good thing that ever happens to Humans, wonder why africans abandoned their God's giving culture and embrace foreign gods?

Join ROF and learn how to become true human beings who are pleasing to God and humanity at large.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by tammie24: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2015
fearlesschicken:

Damn!!! Epic finisher! grin
what is the finishing there
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by 4reala(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Boyooosa:

Watch ur mouth, Thunder moves and stikes faster that light!
. Hmmm, wat do u mean Do u want my God 2 shot ur mouth 4 u
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by successthe1(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2015
HELLO PUBLICANS,THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT MAGNUS FILM ACADEMY IS COLLABORATING WITH THE NIGERIA FILM INDUSTRY {NOLLY WOOD ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY} UNDER THE DIRECTION FROM THE NIGERIA ENTERTAINMENT PRESIDENT IN TRAINING,EMPLOYING,CREATING INDIVIDUAL SKILL AND DEVELOPING INDIVIDUAL`S TALENTS,THIS TRAINING IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SUPER STAR IN THE FOLLOWING SUB-LISTED [1] ACTING [2] DANCING [3] SINGING [4] SCRIP WRITER [5] VIDEO COVERAGE [6] PHOTOGRAPHY [7] SHOOTING OF PLAYS,DRAMAR,MUSIC AND MORE....KINDLY LOOK OUT FROM OUR POSTER ON HOW TO REGISTER OR INBOX ME FOR MORE DETAIL....YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON OUR EMIL ADDRESS reg.nollywoodentertainment@gmail.com REMEMBER YOUR OPPORTUNITY HAS COME TO LIVE YOUR DREAM THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO GAP YOUR CHANCE IN THIS PROGRAM OR CALL +2348029070869

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Boyooosa(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2015
4reala:
. Hmmm, wat do u mean Do u want my God 2 shot ur mouth 4 u
God would never want you to judge anybody nor crucify him/er cos He has d sole right to do so and the way u sound, u r not a fire brand christian, mak dem no com send STROKE com greet u, na u i dey pityyy kiss
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by ahmedisah(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2015
yorubaboiy:
incase u want to rent a house and u see a head of a lion or any animal...i beg u dont even try renting it at all and if u do......what u see is what u win

What really happened

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Obynolee(f): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2015
damton:
Oh you mean your association, because No Church will be comfortable with that . Any faithful and committed Christian will not identify the church with that. My opinion though.

Thank God it is your opinion because the last time i checked,some of these pastors belong to one fraternity or the other

2 Likes

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Obynolee(f): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Believe it or not, fraternity rules the world!

You are right
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by 4reala(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2015
Boyooosa:

God would never want you to judge anybody nor crucify him/er cos He has d sole right to do so and the way u sound, u r not a fire brand christian, mak dem no com send STROKE com greet u, na u i dey pityyy kiss
. Abeg pity wat God will do to them rather
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Obynolee(f): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2015
fearlesschicken:
Damn!!! Epic finisher! grin
Only a certified fool will displaying his stupidity publicly
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by damton(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2015
Obynolee:

Thank God it is your opinion because the last time i checked,some of these pastors belong to one fraternity or the other
. And that does not make it correct.

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2015
RichieF27:
It's hard to see a Yoruba man who is a true Christian or Muslim ..

likewise igbo man
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by lumeneng22: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
What is ogbpni confraternity? Can some1 explain to us?
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by wordbank(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2015
DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD BODY AND THE OWNERS OF DEAD BODY
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by chuose: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2015
lumeneng22:
What is ogbpni confraternity? Can some1 explain to us?

Ogboni is an African indigenous and very devilish secret society

No current member can make heaven.

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by doubleking(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Pls tell me more about this ogbono cos I'm told ma boss is a member though he acts/appears good person
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by yougosee: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2015
yorubaboiy:
I saw the head.
It was moulded on the fence inside the compound and painted black.
A lion's head.
It's mouth was open.
We were playing with it.
We never knew what it meant till I read your comment now.

When we went to school and came back,
We didn't see it again.
The whole fence had been re-cemented.
It's like the landlord saw us because he lived in the compound.

I remember being led to preach to him once.
I did.
But he was only interested in knowing if I speak in tongues.
You need to see his cynical smile when I replied him. He looked really weird.
He is late now though, grandpa.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by free37: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by blueAgent(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
confused man. while not remain in Ogboni and leave church.

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by blueAgent(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Echidimeh:
When i read some peoples comment here i laugh in french as some comment are just idiotic.

Ogboni is the only good thing that ever happens to Humans, wonder why africans abandoned their God's giving culture and embrace foreign gods?

Join ROF and learn how to become true human beings who are pleasing to God and humanity at large.

what is pleasing God ?by giving your children or parents guy you are a joker

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by corpROYAL(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
chuose:
[size=14pt]Dear Otunba Joseph Adedayo Ogunfuwa

I hope you read this.

You cannot be a Freemason/Ogboni member and think you are a christian.

You cannot serve two masters, either Jesus or the devil.

Matthew 6:24 [Full Chapter]
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and mammon(god of Ogboni and freemasonry which is satan)

Please don't fool yourself and say that Reformed Ogbon is Different from the Normal Ogboni.
It's like saying that you are into Reformed Satan worship

Choose whom you will serve today, Jesus OR the god of Ogboni

Joshua 24:15
choose you this day whom ye will serve

[/size]

Ride on, l love your word. your word reflect who you are. some people were even afraid to say it openly that they belong to JESUS. anyway, l belong to Jesus.
Bible said: Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10 : 33

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? Romans 6 : 1

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you,
that I have set before you life and death, blessing and
cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy
seed may live Deuteronomy 30 :19

let us Choose Jesus !

2 Likes

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by corpROYAL(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
chandli:
An Igbo man mistakenly sent 2 million naira to a wrong account number via Mobile Money Transfer. He thought of what to do so as to stop the person from withdrawing the money and he came up with this…

He sent a message to the person’s phone saying:

“Hello Dark and Worthy Initiate, I hope you are ok. I believe you have received the money I sent to you?
It’s for your initiation into the Eternal Mystical Order Of Glorious Satanism in the Ogboni Fraternity scheduled to take place midnight tomorrow. That money is only midnight transport. I’ll send you more for your shopping. There are riches awaiting you in this Kingdom.

Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die in a mysterious circumstance and another 2 weeks after, the next person close to your heart again will die too, these deaths will unlock your ticket to wealth, ability to fly at night to any part of the world, change into all kinds of animals to deliver your various assignments. Remember to come with a syringe and needle for drawing your blood every 20 minutes.

Please remember that you must not come a minute late or a minute earlier because the Viceroy of Satan will be there himself to officiate the ceremony.

Thanks in advance.

But in case you are not ready to join, please send back the money otherwise you will die in the next 24hrs”.

5 minutes later he got an SMS saying, ” Wow! please send another 2 million naira my
friend here is also interested…”

you are a good writer though ! l know what you wrote was just an imaginary not real, it was actually formulated. kudus ! let us joinfully promote Christ so that He can as well promote us. you are bless sir.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by corpROYAL(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. God owns your life therefore you are not the owner of your life. live a life that will please Christ.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but
after this the judgment:
Hebrews 9:27

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.