Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,182 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (61075 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Is Sat Guru Marahaji A Member Of Ogboni Confraternity? (see Picx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by IYANGBALI: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
awesomesossy:

U sure so.... grin
he be like say ban dey hungry you,wait make seun catch you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by awesomesossy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he be like say ban dey hungry you,wait make seun catch you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg ooo...I no talk anytin ooooo grin grin
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by IYANGBALI: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
awesomesossy:

Abeg ooo...I no talk anytin ooooo grin grin
so you too dey feam that bobo?
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by awesomesossy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
so you too dey feam that bobo?
Nah...just hate to have a bad record in anything I do... smiley
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
awesomesossy:

me I don chop ban tire sotey ban dey run away from me
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by awesomesossy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
me I don chop ban tire sotey ban dey run away from me
Hahahahhahahaha....u b confam boss na... u suppose change ur name to D BANgrin
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by neocortex: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
4reala:
Hmmmm, are u waiting 4 God to strike u wit leprosy b4 u Choose dis day whom u will serve

Keep deluding yourself while your G.O's secretly attend cult meetings.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by neocortex: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
chuose:
Dear Otunba Joseph Adedayo Ogunfuwa

I hope you read this.

You cannot be a Freemason/Ogboni member and think you are a christian.

You cannot serve two masters, either Jesus or the devil.

Matthew 6:24 [Full Chapter]
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and mammon(god of Ogboni and freemasonry which is satan)

Please don't fool yourself and say that Reformed Ogbon is Different from the Normal Ogboni.
It's like saying that you are into Reformed Satan worship

Choose whom you will serve today, Jesus OR the god of Ogboni

Joshua 24:15
choose you this day whom ye will serve

Who are you to decide who is a christian or not.
You are no more christian than that man.
Hypocrite
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by neocortex: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Setaje:
Is there an ijebu man or any man from Ogun State as a whole who doesn't belong to any fraternity??

Amebo , what is wrong in belonging to a fraternity ?
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by neocortex: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
RichieF27:
It's hard to see a Yoruba man who is a true Christian or Muslim ..

Another bigotic white man slave on the loose ?
Are you a true christian ?
If yes who certified you to be one.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by neocortex: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
nyabinghi:
as a christian he is hell bound,as a frat member it is cocksure he is hell bound, though shall have no other gods beside me says yahweh

Who cares about what Yahweh the insecure jewish idol said.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by neocortex: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sibrah:
It affects the Nigerian economy because what they practice spiritually and physically is killing our economy. Imagine because of undergroud ties with those in power they cornered 80% of the nation wealth to less than 1% themselves. Because there is a channel (of selling out) that leads to the nation's coffer, competitiveness is now for those who can sell out. You may deny their effect because it flows in through the realm of the unseen (the spirit) but the effect is glaring.

It is your boko haram brothers that are killing Nigerians in their thousands not
the peace loving fraternity that have existed even before your imported god.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by neocortex: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
cindybabs:
Its a shame and pity that people now openly show off their membership to secret societies. Its just a confirmation that the end is near. This is a wake up call for everyone to accept Jesus Christ who is the way ,the truth and the life.

I think it is more shameful for someone to deny their roots simply because of an imported foreign idol.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Boyooosa(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
4reala:
. Abeg pity wat God will do to them rather
ok ooooo, lets wait n c! shocked
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by IYANGBALI: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
awesomesossy:

Hahahahhahahaha....u b confam boss na... u suppose change ur name to D BANgrin
yes o. Dat name is noted grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
awesomesossy:
Me too tongue

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by omojeesu(m): 4:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Jesus says, 'I KNOW my sheep and my sheep KNOW me'!

Paul says:

14 Don’t be teamed with those who do not love the Lord, for what do the people of God have in common with the people of sin? How can light live with darkness?

15 And what harmony can there be between Christ and the devil? How can a Christian be a partner with one who doesn’t believe?

16 And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For you are God’s temple, the home of the living God, and God has said of you, “I will live in them and walk among them, and I will be their God and they shall be my people.”

17 That is why the Lord has said, “Leave them; separate yourselves from them; don’t touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you

18 and be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters.”

Jesus is Lord!
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by 4reala(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2015
neocortex:

Keep deluding yourself while your G.O's secretly attend cult meetings.
Am not talking about church here or pastor but being in christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Sayelabola(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Why calling me
Lol
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by God2man(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Church or cult?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.