Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Doyin Okupe Pays Emotional Tribute To DSP Alams - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Pays Emotional Tribute To DSP Alams - Cramjones (648 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Pays Emotional Tribute To DSP Alams - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
-CramJones

Re: Doyin Okupe Pays Emotional Tribute To DSP Alams - Cramjones by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Pays Emotional Tribute To DSP Alams - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
According to Mr. Okupe, DSP Alams did OBJ a favor by "forgiving him". It is only in Nigeria where a theif pleads guilty of plundering the resources of a state, sentenced to jail and then comes out and says he forgave the man who instigated the jailing. Was he wrongfully jailed? Well, I guess in Nigeria of today people have to steal with impunity and the foolss they serve sing their praises. How can Nigeria ever be better when someone is praised for forgiving a jailer for an offence he admitted to have comitted?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Pays Emotional Tribute To DSP Alams - Cramjones by EgusiSoup: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones

What is -CramJones undecided sad
Re: Doyin Okupe Pays Emotional Tribute To DSP Alams - Cramjones by Mogidi: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Alams is an Ijaw icon, same way thief-nubu is Yoruba icon.
Re: Doyin Okupe Pays Emotional Tribute To DSP Alams - Cramjones by Monzuur(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Doyin Okupe Pays Emotional Tribute To DSP Alams - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Doyin Okupe Pays Emotional Tribute To DSP Alams - Cramjones by ArodewilliamsT: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
cramjones:
[s]According to Mr. Okupe, DSP Alams did OBJ a favor by "forgiving him". It is only in Nigeria where a theif pleads guilty of plundering the resources of a state, sentenced to jail and then comes out and says he forgave the man who instigated the jailing. Was he wrongfully jailed? Well, I guess in Nigeria of today people have to steal with impunity and the foolss they serve sing their praises. How can Nigeria ever be better when someone is praised for forgiving a jailer for an offence he admitted to have comitted?

-CramJones[/s]

Until you bring your own thief.nubu for me to jail, you are talking trash!

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Receives Second Batch Of Ministerial List / You’re Not Good Enough, Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths / Beyond Buhari’s Cabinet Lies A Silver Lining For The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.