Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The True Proof Of Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The True Proof Of Love (510 Views)

***all In The Name Of Love*** / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Proof Of Love by lunchbreak24(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
I may buy you the Finest of gifts, the flashiest of cars, the biggest of rocks, but is that true love? You be the Judge, but let wisdom guide your judgment with these words

"...and though i bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I GIVE my body to be burned, if "I have not love" It profiteth ME nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:2"

Observe " it profiteth ME nothing"
here's an example,

Imagine a farmer who sows his precious seeds and waters. He toils night and day tending his beloved crops and yet profits nothing in the end. Wow! I choose to walk in love.

love is wisdom. Come with me and let's take a walk through time and space to when "God is love and love himself God" for in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. If "the word was God" and "God is love", then in the beginning was love, little wonder "...the greatest of these is love" 1 Corinthians 13:13.

The true proof of my love is in the wisdom of God that I share with you, for wisdom is profitable to direct, so much so king Solomon declares that all that may be desired are not to compare to it {Proverbs 8:11} - Gods wisdom.

Yes! Giving is loves truest expression. But stop for a moment...and consider that God so loved the world (what else could the one who himself is love have done but express his nature in loving his own creation) that he "Gave", Stop! What did he give? his only begotten son [the same, whom wisdom declares to be the word {which was God - who is love} made flesh]. So love was made flesh and dwelth among us and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the father {john 1:14} - Christ in me, the hope of glory.

OK OK OK...let's come back to faith - for it is now. I know that I know that I know that God loves me because apart from his vicarious death on the cross for the old me which is now dead, he left this new me, recreated in Christ Jesus, with a legacy, he gave me himself in his word and the holy spirit. - for God is his word and the holy spirit is he which proceeds from the father of lights in whom there's no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Thats how you know that the Bible not just a book nor the holy spirit just an influence but divine gifts from the father, proof of eternal love that knows no bounds. True love results from faith in the word of God which causes you to express.

Can he that hath not the love of God in him truly love you? Don't let yourself be deceived by the manipulation of your emotions, into letting a volatile feeling knock out the truth of God's word from your heart.

So yes! I will buy you the best things of this life being the man of great wealth that I am, but the next time I open my mouth to instruct you in the word(psalm 32: cool, please listen, for It is proof that I really do love you...

Thus saith the lord "what more can I give you but all things which is I. For in my word doth the fullness of the God head bodily dwell, search no farther than you ought to for the king. Jesus is seated in heaven on the throne Far above all principalities and powers. But you my dear are king today - king of your cosmos. (You determine the extent of your rule, for as far as your eyes can see, that have I given unto you.) The ruler-ship is on you - his shoulder, your throne is set, mount up and reign. My son, attend to my words, incline thine ear unto my saying, let them depart not from thine eyes, keep them in the midst of thine heart. Let wisdom transform you by the renewing of your mind, thus making you - my child into my beloved son in whom I am well pleased, that all of creation my hear thee for they await thine instructions which is my words on your lips. "But the heir defereth not from a servant for as long as he is a child."

I wisdom, am profitable to direct, attend to my words "show forth the Excellencies of he who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light" like a city set upon a hill, the diligent can not be hid. so shine my dear for I'm in love with you and that's all that matters.

#Iam.Ed
#my_muse

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Nairalands / Introducing The Justice Creed. / For All Shakespeare Lovers Out There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.