Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) (33756 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2016 Pageant / Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Gelengelen:
bleach bleach woman
Which bleach? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by yorke1: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Sister when are you inviting people for your wedding?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
a kilogram of make up is on her face.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
quiinnBee:
abeg go and marry
. Is marriage an achievement madam?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by LivingDiamond(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Katikati
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by osamaBUSH(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
free2ryhme:
Dis no be wedding she dey go oo
Na market she wan go sell
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Old Mama youngie

Old Tolotolo when nor get feather again tongue

this got me laughing chia u get bad mouth o! Anyways she's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by sabi99(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
She don dey fine pass angelina jolie
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by oba2flex(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
farano:
Her smile is too cute! Beautiful Queen smiley
Ur own smile is cute too
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Leyemoshood: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Lovely outfit

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Who is Rita ? Is she same as Rita Ora? Did she ever dated Tommy Hilfiger owner's son? And is Susan peters Clarence Peters's mum? Is she Shina Peters's step sister?

Pls I need answers cuz we don't know them here in Burundi where I live
Waw u r very correct....seems u know dem very well....waw...infact Ora is Rita's family name...nd Susan Peters is Shina Peters youngest Step sister cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by praisedesticks: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by slim19(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2015
When will people attend her own wedding undecided angry
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by lordtim001(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2015
....and she's still singleMarry your own make i come chop ricecheesy
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by boysimple1: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
Ritaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls go nd find husband ooo,nd stop attending oda pipo wedding.we want to also eat ur rice nd chop ur cake
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by JBL316: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Am in Luv with Rita....i beg if anybody see her tell am for me
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by jewelbaby55(f): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Who is Rita ? Is she same as Rita Ora? Did she ever dated Tommy Hilfiger owner's son? And is Susan peters Clarence Peters's mum? Is she Shina Peters's step sister?

Pls I need answers cuz we don't know them here in Burundi where I live
you are from Burundi what the Bleep are you doing on nairaland? Get the Bleep outa this site. Anyway she is a Nigeria popular actress
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by jewelbaby55(f): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2015
She is so lovely and cute. Better than before....... Thanks to zaron make up
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Rennerglo: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Come sit on my "thing" baby kiss kiss
which thing? cos all i can see is an earthworm
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by henryigbi: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Kisses
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Bollinger:

Nope, she did not dated Tommy Hilfiger. grin

undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2015
jewelbaby55:
you are from Burundi what the Bleep are you doing on nairaland? Get the Bleep outa this site. Anyway she is a Nigeria popular actress
what is bleep? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2015
awesomesossy:

Waw u r very correct....seems u know dem very well....waw...infact Ora is Rita's family name...nd Susan Peters is Shina Peters youngest Step sister cheesy cheesy
I thought as much. Thanks deae for the confirmation smiley
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Rennerglo:

which thing? cos all i can see is an earthworm
when you see am? sad
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by rukiblanco(f): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Brownville007:
Rita Dominic Turned up in this gorgeous outfit to Susan Peters wedding yesterday. The glamorous queen is definitely rocking in her own world. Check out the close up pics below.

''@realsusanpeters wedding yesterday. Makeup- @oluchionuigbo
Photography- @oluchionuigbo
Hair- @itssashashair @omannadi''
Rita wrote

https://instagram.com/p/8s7HEBGXEM/?taken-by=ritadominic
wow!! She looks good nd young.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by ostopsmich(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2015
You can't afford to miss this golden opportunity, earn extra income from home while you still do what you do presently. Add Temitope on WhatsApp:0.8.0.6.3.0.3.4.2.8.3
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why she con fold like pigeon wet enter coldwater?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Michellla:
cheesy she shines bright
bae pls gimme tips on how to marry u kiss
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by rsleeky(f): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
She is bae
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
She looks stunning. ..
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
quiinnBee:
abeg go and marry

You are a lady and you should not be the one to bring down your fellow woman or mock her. Are you married with kids and a good husband? Talk less okay...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Called Out Fro Selling Fake Bags (Pic inside) / Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African Somma Bukka, Releases Domestic Cooking Shoot / Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.