Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) (33762 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2016 Pageant / Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I thought as much. Thanks deae for the confirmation smiley
U r welcome bro....i mean...wat r nairalanders for grin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
awesomesossy:

U r welcome bro....i mean...wat r nairalanders for grin
bro? shocked grin lipsrsealed

Nairalanders are for chasing and to be chased after cheesy tongue
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Hahhahahahha.....sorry I meant sis... cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by prinsex(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided U Fine O Bt Small Tym All Dis Beauty Go Fade Comot So D Earliar D Better For U
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
awesomesossy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
let the chase begin already tongue
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by mrpatozky(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Brytawon:

Did u juz made sense

I have been murdered.... *faints*
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by mrpatozky(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
God of host!.. .. See make up.... Madam easy please... Haba
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
hatux:
The way ladies pose for photos these days... Looks like something is wrong with her neck @ first photo...
they are trying to form cutie cutie
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Onuokwu: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Brownville007:
Rita Dominic Turned up in this gorgeous outfit to Susan Peters wedding yesterday. The glamorous queen is definitely rocking in her own world. Check out the close up pics below.

''@realsusanpeters wedding yesterday. Makeup- @oluchionuigbo
Photography- @oluchionuigbo
Hair- @itssashashair @omannadi''
Rita wrote

https://instagram.com/p/8s7HEBGXEM/?taken-by=ritadominic

Wetin i go do to get this girl abeg?!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Kanbee: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by vivavik(f): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
As usual, she never disappoints

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Michellla:
cheesy she shines bright
"sights her and starts singing " ...... *am for real, am for real... girl I want u to know that am for real*
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Michellla:
cheesy she shines bright
"sights her and starts singing " ...... *am for real, am for real... girl I want u to know that am for real*
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Michellla:
cheesy she shines bright
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by charly24: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
farano:
Her smile is too cute! Beautiful Queen smiley
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by charly24: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
She don get man to call her own? If no eyaaaaa
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by kayalla(f): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
who say money no good eee, see glass face. even if she wear ghana-must-go clothe the face don represent. chai
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Michellla(f): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2015
petkoffDrake:

"sights her and starts singing " ......
*am for real, am for real... girl I want u to know that am for real*
gringringrin IKR
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2015
quiinnBee:
abeg go and marry
Like marriage is a priority. She is happy. Its not our problem. I love her and I think she is beautiful and strong. She doesnt need a man to be who she is. Men stay single and till 50 and nobody talks. But when its a woman?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2015
charly24:
She don get man to call her own? If no eyaaaaa
Are u serious right now? Wtf?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2015
vivavik:
As usual, she never disappoints
She never disappoints oo.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2015
Michellla:
gringringrin IKR
IKR means
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Michellla(f): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2015
petkoffDrake:
IKR means
i know right? ikr
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Michellla:
i know right? ikr
but its true. . . just that distance might b a barrier if u want it to be
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by vivavik(f): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2015
Zeeblamj01:

She never disappoints oo.
at all, been waiting to see if she'll flop one day, but never.

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Michellla(f): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
petkoffDrake:
but its true. . . just that distance might b a barrier if u want it to be
I know sowwy sad
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Michellla:
I know sowwy sad
let's make our friendship work
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Michellla(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
petkoffDrake:
let's make our friendship work
i'll think about it tongue
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Michellla:
i'll think about it tongue
ok embarassed think about us chatting via whatsapp too... wink

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Brytawon:

Did u juz made sense

tongue Did u juz [b]made [/b]sense

Odoko

Ebube Nwagbo: "I Paid A Visit To Vanguard Rocking These Lovely Pants" / Odunlade Adekola Looking All Sharp In New Photos / Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits