Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) (33738 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2016 Pageant / Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Brownville007: 2:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Rita Dominic Turned up in this gorgeous outfit to Susan Peters wedding yesterday. The glamorous queen is definitely rocking in her own world. Check out the close up pics below.

''@realsusanpeters wedding yesterday. Makeup- @oluchionuigbo
Photography- @oluchionuigbo
Hair- @itssashashair @omannadi''
Rita wrote

https://instagram.com/p/8s7HEBGXEM/?taken-by=ritadominic

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Come sit on my "thing" baby kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by MGeey(f): 2:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Gorgeous

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by farano(f): 3:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Her smile is too cute! Beautiful Queen smiley

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:14am On Oct 12, 2015
Old Mama youngie

Old Tolotolo when nor get feather again tongue

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Elegant n classy kiss

12 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2015
abeg go and marry

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by hatux: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2015
The way ladies pose for photos these days... Looks like something is wrong with her neck @ first photo...

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Who is Rita ? Is she same as Rita Ora? Did she ever dated Tommy Hilfiger owner's son? And is Susan peters Clarence Peters's mum? Is she Shina Peters's step sister?

Pls I need answers cuz we don't know them here in Burundi where I live
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by bufness(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
cool, meanwhile kindly checkout www.galvinggrey..com.ng
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Michellla(f): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
cheesy she shines bright

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Elomus: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
My wife kiss

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Dis no be wedding she dey go oo
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Raymondville(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2015
It is now imperative that any lady an taking on a date will first go to the beach to have a swim. After, we can go to anywhere.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
tolotolo!!!.....where u dey go?......this ur wakaa eeeh....all Na for show
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Aristotle96(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
quiinnBee:
abeg go and marry
madam o na by force? Na for erri body? Oya u way don marry show ur wedding pictures here angry... Una no dy rest

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2015
hatux:
The way ladies pose for photos these days... Looks like something is wrong with her neck @ first photo...
She slimfit her neck for d first picture. Had d same tots
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2015
quiinnBee:
abeg go and marry

Is it by force?

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2015
Michellla:
cheesy she shines bright
you glow wink smiley
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Let there be Yuzedo. cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by yuzedo: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Come sit on my "thing" baby kiss kiss
wich ting? Is like u eat witch. angry

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Drop dead gorgeous grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Gelengelen: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
bleach bleach woman
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Brytawon(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Old Mama youngie

Did u juz made sense

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by kinziking(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
I hope she get Married
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Brytawon(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Old Mama youngie

Did u juz made sense

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by isblog(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Michellla:
cheesy she shines bright

Girlie, you're cute
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Who is Rita ? Is she same as Rita Ora? Did she ever dated Tommy Hilfiger owner's son? And is Susan peters Clarence Peters's mum? Is she Shina Peters's step sister?

Pls I need answers cuz we don't know them here in Burundi where I live

Nope, she did not dated Tommy Hilfiger owner's son. grin

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Joeace3000(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2015
pretty

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2015
She is so pretty, classy and elegant.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To Susan Peters Wedding (Photos) by Donopolover(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] This is so yesterday update.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Girl Claims She Has The Biggest B**bs In Nigeria / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrate Their Son Munir Who Turns 10 Months Old / Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.