Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt (42205 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Alamieyeseigha Built Just One House… He Was Never Corrupt~James Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by goldenvicky(f): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2015
gift01:
As we all step out this morning; may this week
bring us success in all endeavors
AMEN

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by kday(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2015
sweatlana:
The truth of the matter is that both ibori and alamieyeseigha are victims of the struggle for resource control! Not that they did anything that other governors did not do but their speaking up for the rights of their people destroyed them....

That is why they are popular and much loved till this day by the Niger Delta.

For those of you from the south south supporting apc I pray that God will open yours eyes to see that the conspiracy is real. All these people want is our oil. They don't care about our people once the oil drys up they will push us out of this so called one Nigeria.

Ask your selves this: why are all the idol billionaire in the north not being hunted like our people in the south south? Because any of us with a financial muscle is a threat to their agenda! Open your eyes
SOUTH SOUTH ARISE!!!

It is amazing how some people always choose to ignore the elephant in the room. The thieves you are supporting, what did they do with the opportunities they had to better the living conditions of their people? And why didn't GEJ probe the so called billionaires in the North that you mentioned? What a disgrace and myopic sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Stylz69(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2015
He may just be telling the truth. He built just one house...and BOUGHT the others
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by agurza(f): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2015
sweatlana:
The truth of the matter is that both ibori and alamieyeseigha are victims of the struggle for resource control! Not that they did anything that other governors did not do but their speaking up for the rights of their people destroyed them....

For those of you from the south south supporting apc I pray that God will open yours eyes to see that the conspiracy is real. All these people want is our oil. They don't care about our people once the oil drys up they will push us out of this so called one Nigeria.

Ask your selves this: why are all the idol billionaire in the north not being hunted like our people in the south south? Because any of us with a financial muscle is a threat to their agenda! Open your eyes
SOUTH SOUTH ARISE!!!
So Sule lamido, Dasuki, Saraki, Kashamu, Murtala Inyako, Namadi Sambo and others are of South south origin I don't know? Also Amechi, Silver, Tom David west are from the north, thanks for info. Thanks for showing us your intellectual capacity

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by eddybillfm: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Medicines after death.. Why didn't you rise to defend him while he was still alive. Don't be surprised that the road is shut against you.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by passionate88: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2015
princemillla:
Even if the man is not, the fact that this is coming from no1 most corrupt man, would make me doubt if he is actually not corrupt.
So you believed Abacha didn't steal Nigeria's money because it came from Buhari? .
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by mikedozie: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2015
See who is talking. RIP ALAMCO
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by otokx(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2015
Built one house and bought many more, all over the world.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by RichboyPee(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2015
He can't be corrupt in a country where stealing is not corruption
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by niggi4life(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2015
His death made me remember the Movie "The Rock" where nicolas cage lied that sean connery was dead and his body vaporized.....

I want to see Alameseiha's corpse godammit!!!!!!! angry
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by texazzpete(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2015
I think it's time we start attacking and calling out these accursed folks who defend thieves based on ethnic grounds.

Honest patriots are paying taxes and obeying laws, and jobless louts are justifying theft. Nonsense.

A classic example is this scum below.

gunuvi:

All those are propaganda. The western nations were part of the propaganda and injustice agaisnt the ND.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by OnReflection: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2015
gunuvi:

All those are propaganda. The western nations were part of the propaganda and injustice agaisnt the ND.

It is a shame that you have elected to be permanently enslaved by leaders who care not about your existence.

Workers installing imported marble on a staircase at Mr. Alamieyeseigha's official mansion.

...Here in Mr. Alamieyeseigha's state of Bayelsa, that means serious money. Under a Nigerian law enacted to help develop the oil-rich but long-neglected Niger Delta, 13 percent of the revenue generated in any state is returned there for development. Bayelsa produces 30 percent of the country's oil, and with recent sky-high oil prices, the state budget this year ballooned to $560 million, compared with nearly $300 million in 2003.

But the money has not brought widespread development. It has mostly paid for white elephants like mansions for the governor and his deputy. The 2005 budget sets aside $8.5 million to construct those two houses, along with more than $2 million for furnishings.

And that is just this year. Since 2002 the state has spent more than $25 million on the governor's mansion, according to budgets on file in Yenagoa's tiny public library. The fence enclosing the two houses alone cost $5.7 million.

A glossy, mostly wordless booklet issued by Mr. Alamieyeseigha's press office, "A Legacy of Selfless Service," includes artist's renderings of the houses, depicting fantasias of waterfalls, fountains and artificial lakes. At the construction site where the governor's house is nearing completion, workers raced to lay thousands of square feet of imported granite tiles and mahogany ceiling panels.

Meanwhile, the Poverty Eradication Committee, whose purpose is not explained, has a budget of about $23,000, according to the 2005 spending plan, which is posted on the state's Web site, www.bayelsagov.com. That is a little more than half of what is budgeted for toiletries for state officials.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/29/world/africa/as-nigeria-tries-to-fight-graft-a-new-sordid-tale.html
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by joseph1832(m): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2015
midolian:
Being corrupt is not determined by the number of buildings you own, Mr ibori. For a man to say Alameiseigha was not corrupt, means he is a million times more corrupt and sees what Alameiseigha stole as nothing compared to what he stole.. cheesy cheesy

God forgive me for speaking ill of the dead!
The dead is dead and dead men don't bite!. If Alameiyeseigha wasn't corrupt how come he escaped from Britain dressed like a woman when he was wanted for money laundering charges eh?

Mr Ibori should stop speaking with his balls please, its just like saying Abacha wasn't corrupt.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2015
The truth is alamco did fight for true federalism and resource control but was frustrated by obj the king of all thieves... angry...the death of alams might just lead to to something unforseen in the Niger delta that might make the whole country go crazy.....
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2015
gamaliel121:
two fuuucking thieves.....

Even ibori is trying to fight for someone's cause.
and also a greater thief ensured they were locked up...aka obj... angry
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by kingthreat(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2015
sweatlana:

SOUTH SOUTH ARISE!!!

Why not arise with guns and be one of the first to fer killed
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by uzolexis(f): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2015
James Ibori,rot in jail for taking us as fools. angry angry

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by philiancoop(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Ofcourse, he was not, relative to you
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by franconian: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2015
sweatlana:

SOUTH SOUTH ARISE!!!

You are right, Ibori struggled for resource control by "controlling" billions of the state's common wealth into foreign banks, most of which will never return to the Nigerian economy. What a legendary way to seek resource control!

How can you demand for justice with stained hands?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by anonimi: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
SHAMELESSS NIGER DELTA THIEVES DISGRACING NIGERIA

Like shameless northern thieves, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by tunkuns: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2015
OK. But u r corrupt
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by 247Dior(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2015
wait..... I thought IBORI is in UK prison on corruption charges?
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by fergiiosugo(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2015
princemillla:
Even if the man is not, the fact that this is coming from no1 most corrupt man, would make me doubt if he is actually not corrupt.
Nigerians!!!! Una funny sha. Have you ever asked yourself why deltans want him back badly? Ask any deltan what the man did for delta state. They'll give you a full breakdown. Yes he's corrupt. But corrupt and still has d well being of the masses at heart. If we have 20 governors outta d rest we have behaving like that,dont you think Nigeria could be a better place?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by vikyno(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2015
princemillla:

Shut up! Obasanjo is the most corrupt politician in Nigeria today. He made the likes of Dangote,Adenuga,Jimoh Ibrahim and co Super rich with government funds laundered through their companies and he also ensured he made policies that favoured their companies to thrive.

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Lakeland4321: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2015
babafirst:
The people of the SS don't like injustice,the average Niger Deltan hates being cheated,they are freedom fighters and that is why I am surprised they (including me cos my mother is from the SS)are putting up with some of these looters by defending them even on Nairaland.I bet you that if Niger Delta were to be a Republic people like GEJ,Ibori and Alams will not last 2 months in power when the no-nonsense people of Niger Delta discover they are short changing them.Infact they can't even win elections in an independent Niger Delta Republic.
You are correct, everyone is grabbing what he can while the country remain in its present structure. Until a comprehensive restructuring takes place to reflect true federalism, i am sorry but we will continue in this fiasco called Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by mbulela: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2015
As long as we celebrate thieves, there will be no change.
Ibori should know that we are not all gullible.
Forget Alamesigha. Ibori is attempting to rewrite the story if his life. We will not accept it. He can continue to delufe himself that he is a fighter of fiscal federalism and resourve control. Concepts he will not recognise if they smacked him in the face. Decades after democracy birthed and they have governed themaelv s, most of the Niger Delta is still nothing but swamp and wasteland. Their son was the n harge of the till and east west road that passes through four ND states is still uncompleted. Instead he empowered briefcase billionaires whose only objectives is oppressing their fellow ND indigenes with unearned wealth.
Ibori and his sycophants are entitled to their own truths but our sensibilities must not be used insulted.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by ceeceeuwa: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2015
sweatlana:

SOUTH SOUTH ARISE!!!
True talk!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by ruffcoin99(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2015
All this coming from his cell block?
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by nigmasses: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2015
8 DUPLEX IN PRINCE AND PRINCESS ESTATE. 1 HOUSE IN ASOKORO, 1 HOUSE IN MAITAMA E.T.C
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by mbulela: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2015
babafirst:
The people of the SS don't like injustice,the average Niger Deltan hates being cheated,they are freedom fighters and that is why I am surprised they (including me cos my mother is from the SS)are putting up with some of these looters by defending them even on Nairaland.I bet you that if Niger Delta were to be a Republic people like GEJ,Ibori and Alams will not last 2 months in power when the no-nonsense people of Niger Delta discover they are short changing them.Infact they can't even win elections in an independent Niger Delta Republic.

I wish I could agree with you. Restructure all you want, you will still have to deal with these barbarians. Restructuring is not our biggest problem. Our biggest issue is with the process that produces leadership and the system that sustains same. A system that produces Ibori, Alams, Wike and TA Orji is faulty. Such bankrupt system will never thrive irrespective of the amount of restructuring.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by ransomed: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Confirmed and convicted thief and looter defending another Uk fugitive. Barawo banza

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by cyriltochi: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2015
kettle calling pot black...U open ur mouth u use 2 eat Eba n soup n call som1 else corrupt...
in jesus' words. " if any of u is not of sin cast d stone 1st"
Alamco is different from other Nigerian politicains..
judging with sentiments will not help dis country.. I PITY DIS COUNTRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife / Buhari: Bandits Killed Katsina Farmers Out Of Revenge / Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.