Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" (52317 Views)

Abdullahi Alhassan Ibrahim Super Eagles Midfielder Signs For Clube Desportivo Na / Bet9ja CEO Kunle Soname Raises Scam Alert On Impersonators / Bet9ja Chairman Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by ArodeTsolaye: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Money laundering politician thinks he is sharp. I dey laugh o. grin
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by asapeola(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
alexlee50:
bros if u have anything to say about the guy, say it.I only pointed out something that I think should be checked.I didn't accuse him of anything

what should be checked did u ask same questions about roman abramovic, stan kroenke or farid khan or do u think all d necessary "checks" wouldnt have been done before completing d deal pls stop advertising ur ignorant and "pull-him-down" attitude on here!
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by alexlee50: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
asapeola:

what should be checked did u ask same questions about roman abramovic, stan kroenke or farid khan or do u think all d necessary "checks" wouldnt have been done before completing d deal pls stop advertising ur ignorant and "pull-him-down" attitude on here!
Your head no correct. Tribalism go kill people like u.so because this man na yoruba man like u, people shouldn't ask questions? Now make we start to ask the questions, wey we suppose ask, since e dey pain u for belle.the man is said to be the chairman of 9ja bet.how much 9ja bet make last year? How much was paid as salary, tax, running cost? How much is left? Where is the financial statement for 9ja bet? How was this club paid for? How many banks does 9ja bet bank with in nigeria? What was the cost of this club? Lets start with these
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by successinlife: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
kliq:
Good move...they should also try investing in the local league division 1.(Nigeria Premier League)

Good observation and nice remark brother,the problem in Nigeria National league and Nigeria Professional leagues is too much,you have to be corrupt and there is no good package to eradicate the vices,though this season is better than previous past seasons,if the league is credible foreigners will like to invest in it as foreigners crave to own clubsides worldwide in a credible environment,egunje and oga help us is the bane of everything we organise in Nigeria,i have strong hope that it will improve with time but for now alot needs to be done to get there,imagine thiefs attacking a team after or on their way to playing a league match,no sane entrepreneur will damble into such venture.It is high time we try to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by kliq(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
successinlife:

Good observation and nice remark brother,the problem in Nigeria National league and Nigeria Professional leagues is too much,you have to be corrupt and there is no good package to eradicate the vices,though this season is better than previous past seasons,if the league is credible foreigners will like to invest in it as foreigners crave to own clubsides worldwide in a credible environment,egunje and oga help us is the bane of everything we organise in Nigeria,i have strong hope that it will improve with time but for now alot needs to be done to get there,imagine thiefs attacking a team after or on their way to playing a league match,no sane entrepreneur will damble into such venture.It is high time we try to do the right thing.

You said it all,i really don't follow the league as it's not as exciting as what we get out there....the administrators and officials are not competent enough + bad pitches etc....we've got a long way to go really,we'll get there someday hopefully.
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by bigsam2010: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Dear Punters,

I am working on 3days game of 100odds+ every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Booking Number is now available for Only registered members on our Whatzapp platform.

So you are invited to join us on facebook "NaijaWin (Single & Accumulation Bet)". Drop your number to request for a booking number.

Note: it is a FREE and PAY LATER package. Free BEFORE ----- N3,000 AFTER
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by tck2000(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
good
Re: Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" by tck2000(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
Money making means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony / Francisca Ordega: Make-up Or Muscles? New York Times' Article / Okocha Welcomes Lionel Messi To PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.