Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,012 members, 7,825,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) (31169 Views)

Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) / See The Top 5 Largest Nigerian Celebrity Diamond Engagement Rings (photos) / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Joeace3000(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
We are checking out engagement rings now?

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Leyemoshood: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmmmm

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by akike: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2015
Expensive? How are they expensive? How much do they cost?

I can't wait for Ubi to start treating Lillian like a fool that she truly ischeesy
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by jewelbaby55(f): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2015
OK na sadOK na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by switstelly(f): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2015
smileyOhhh...sweet..can't wait to have mine
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by lampardizik(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2015
........♥#########♥ .....♥#############♥ ...♥###############♥ ..♥#################♥..................♥###♥ ..♥##################♥..........♥#########♥ .......♥#################♥......♥#############♥ .......♥################♥..♥###############♥ .........♥################♥################♥ ...........♥###############################♥ ..............♥############################♥ ................♥#########################♥ ..................♥######################♥ ....................♥###################♥ ......................♥#################♥ ........................♥##############♥ ...........................♥###########♥ .............................♥#########♥ ...............................♥#######♥ .................................♥#####♥ ...................................♥###♥ .....................................♥#♥ .......................................♥ .......................................♥ .....................................♥ ...................................♥ .................................♥ ..............................♥ ............................♥ .........................♥ ......................♥ ..................♥ .............♥ .........♥ ......♥ ....♥ ......♥......................♥...♥ ..........♥.............♥............♥ ..............♥.....♥...................♥ ...................♥.....................♥ ................♥......♥..............♥ ..............♥.............♥....♥ .............♥ ...........♥ ..........♥ .........♥ .........♥ ..........♥ ..............♥ ...................♥ ..........................♥ ...............................♥ .................................♥ .................................♥ ..............................♥ .........................♥ ..................♥ .............♥ .....♥ ...♥ .♥.............................♥....♥ ♥..........................♥...........♥ .♥......................♥................♥ ..♥...................♥..................♥ ...♥....................................♥ .....♥................................♥ ........♥.........................♥ ...........♥...................♥ ..............♥..............♥ ..................♥.......♥ .....................♥..♥ .......................♥
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by henryigbi: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Expensive ring does not guarantee marriage... Gbam!
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2015
all the rings looks the same
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by nephemmy(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2015
Hummn ok...
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by happney65: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2015
quiinnBee:
expensive rings but most of their marriages dont last

Bad Belle is allowed.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Tamakay(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
And some of their fingers started changing colours in anticipation of d rings
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Tamakay(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
lampardizik:

........♥#########♥
.....♥#############♥
...♥###############♥
..♥#################♥..................♥###♥
..♥##################♥..........♥#########♥
.......♥#################♥......♥#############♥
.......♥################♥..♥###############♥
.........♥################♥################♥
...........♥###############################♥
..............♥############################♥
................♥#########################♥
..................♥######################♥
....................♥###################♥
......................♥#################♥
........................♥##############♥
...........................♥###########♥
.............................♥#########♥
...............................♥#######♥
.................................♥#####♥
...................................♥###♥
.....................................♥#♥
.......................................♥
.......................................♥
.....................................♥
...................................♥
.................................♥
..............................♥
............................♥
.........................♥
......................♥
..................♥
.............♥
.........♥
......♥
....♥
......♥......................♥...♥
..........♥.............♥............♥
..............♥.....♥...................♥
...................♥.....................♥
................♥......♥..............♥
..............♥.............♥....♥
.............♥
...........♥
..........♥
.........♥
.........♥
..........♥
..............♥
...................♥
..........................♥
...............................♥
..............................♥
.........................♥
..................♥
.............♥
.....♥
...♥
.♥.............................♥....♥
♥..........................♥...........♥
.♥......................♥................♥
..♥...................♥..................♥
...♥....................................♥
.....♥................................♥
........♥.........................♥
...........♥...................♥
..............♥..............♥
..................♥.......♥
.....................♥..♥
.......................♥

nice one but u get time ooo
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Swagk101:
Easier said than done...u expect me to believe that? With the kind of ladies we have in this generation.

I don't expect you to believe anything. Its your prerogative to believe what you want. I'm me, they are them... #shrug
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by murphyung(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
MisterMattew:
ok
how can i get one and how much
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Chivasex: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
all these are cheap rings they just make noise about.
when you see a true weighted diamond encrusted ring you will know its worth all the noise not thes embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by lampardizik(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tamakay:
nice one but u get time ooo

God bless the inventor of copy and paste!
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by adellam16(f): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Black knuckles everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Fredosky247(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol,,,all I see is a bunch of bleaching fingers..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2015
adellam16:
Black knuckles everywhere
Mine arent. Lol .... dont mind naija people we arent confident in our beautiful skin... most of the rings look thesame. Almost like a copy of the hollywood celebs. I mean it doesnt have to be huge to be expensive.... diamonds are not as expensive as we think. Only (ordered) specially cut stones are...
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by adellam16(f): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Zeeblamj01:

Mine arent. Lol .... dont mind naija people we arent confident in our beautiful skin... most of the rings look thesame. Almost like a copy of the hollywood celebs. I mean it doesnt have to be huge to be expensive.... diamonds are not as expensive as we think. Only (ordered) specially cut stones are...
babes dats deir wahalaa! Its d knuckles I see! So irritating. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka / Oge Okoye Steps Out In Short Gown (Photos) / Toyin (Abraham) Aimakhu's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.