Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Darey Art Alade's Unclad Pic On Instagram:His Wife,AY,Sound Sultan,Others React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darey Art Alade's Unclad Pic On Instagram:His Wife,AY,Sound Sultan,Others React (903 Views)

Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darey Art Alade's Unclad Pic On Instagram:His Wife,AY,Sound Sultan,Others React by Mztarstrechy(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Darey Art Alade posted a black and white unclad photo of himself on Instagram with the hashtag – #DAREYN*KED.He is a married father of two oooo

He captioned the photo....

Being N*ked isn’t just about N*dity, it’s also about being honest, being vulnerable, being real. Today, I’m asking you all to do something you’ve never done before. Tell someone something (like how much you appreciate them), apologize for something, share something you’ve been meaning to, launch a new idea you’ve been nursing, a new ambition, anything…and Tag me in it using #DareyN*ked #N*ked

Nigerians have such as AY,Sound Sultan,Darey Art's wife and others have aired their opinion on his post.

AY The Comedian wrote,

Sometimes I feel n*ked without my parents being around today. Though we were poor, but there was no giving up in making sure we got a proper training. Our n*kedness they covered with character, sense of responsibility, peace and love. I wish they were here to reap the fruit of their labour. #DareyNaked

Sound Sultan wrote,

Sometimes i think about how people struggle to be in the VIP section and wonder if they were truly that important why weren’t they ushered to their seat with a red carpet treatment .Everyone is insecure that is why sometimes the VIP section gets a tad bit unattractive when the same place has a VVIP section . If u are really VERY IMPORTANT. The place won’t make u seem important you will make the place seem important. (Wherever).I have seen empty regular sections with arms length room .in a place were VIP is overcrowded .VIP indeed (Very Inconvenient Place )

Darey’s wife Deola Art Alade wrote,

Before I got married and had kids, I remember I was quite the lepa. Those that know me, know what I’m talking about. Back then we would even try different things to get fleshier and curvier lol! But all that changed once the babies started rolling in…and then boom! I started blowing up out of proportion ?. “God why me?” I would ask. But after a life-threatening health scare I realized I had to adopt a new healthy lifestyle which included eating right. With dedication, I have lost the weight and intend to keep it off! Here I am…from a near size 18 to a 10/12#DareyN*ked

And rapper eLDee wrote,

Since the day we open our eyes, our actions are thoroughly judged by the society in which we live. We are compelled to mold our life according to the sets of principles and teachings that have been shoved to us. And so we dress, eat and live to become socially acceptable and be praised by everyone around us. As if this isn’t wrong enough, we sort our life based on what other people consider priority. In the process, we forget our own purpose and end up on the unhappy end of life’s colorful spectrum. Being naked is about being completely honest. To yourself, to the people around you, and to your environment. Accepting yourself as who you are is definitely easier said than done, but it is the only truly guaranteed way to a happier life.Understand one thing, no matter how much you do to impress people you can never do enough, why bother? Sit back, re-learn who you are, understand your soul’s sincere and innermost desires, and let it guide you to real happiness.

Re: Darey Art Alade's Unclad Pic On Instagram:His Wife,AY,Sound Sultan,Others React by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2015
The pix on its own Makes no sense to me (passing a right message across in a wrong way) ...... But that tweet by Sound Sultan got me thinking, its realy deep!
Re: Darey Art Alade's Unclad Pic On Instagram:His Wife,AY,Sound Sultan,Others React by InsaneTamie(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2015
It make perfect sense to me. A lot of people stay behind their phones trying to creatively slaughter celebs with their words for likes and followings. Although he did not have to go naked to buttress his point, this is a reminder that these people are as ordinary as you and I. They started from where we are presently. You don't have to pull people down to go up.
Re: Darey Art Alade's Unclad Pic On Instagram:His Wife,AY,Sound Sultan,Others React by IDonShowNow: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2015
hmm
Re: Darey Art Alade's Unclad Pic On Instagram:His Wife,AY,Sound Sultan,Others React by klem93(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2015
First of all is his life and not theirs... Naija people can put people matter for head ehn when they still have their own to dear with.... and secondly there is no Naked or whatever here... I see normal thing like chest, hand and leg....
Re: Darey Art Alade's Unclad Pic On Instagram:His Wife,AY,Sound Sultan,Others React by okoro4: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
So bad of Darey Arts

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Fierce Nigerian Model...he's Not On Your Level At All..lol(photo) / Disturbing New Photos Of Model Set To Dethrone Denrele Nigel Sog / I Had Induced Labour – Tiwa Savage Opens Up On Difficult Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.