Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees (30016 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Ndlistic(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
As the nation awaits the screening of the 21 ministerial nominees by the Senate, Vanguard presents excerpts from their curriculum vitae (CV)

ABDULRAHMAN BELLO DAMBAZAU
DATE OF BIRTH • 14 MARCH 1954 (61)
PLACE OF BIRTH: ZARIA, KADUNA STATE

CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI
• 27th May, 1965 (50)
• Born in Ubima, Ikwerre LG of Rivers State
• Raised in Diobu neighbourhood of Port Harcourt.

Kayode Fayemi John
February 9, 1965 (50)
Native of Isan -Ekiti in Oye Local Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria.

SOLOMON DALUNG Taraba
born on the 26th of September 1964 in the town of Sabon Gida within the then Resettlement Area which was a creation of the colonial masters to resettle and rehabilitate war veterans of World War II. This Resettlement Area is currently known as Langtang South Local Government Area. 51 year-old.

Abdur-Raheem Adebayo Shittu
March 23, 1953 (62)
Oyo State

Sen. Sirika Hadi

Ibrahim Usman Jibril

• Profession: Geographer
• Marital status: – Double
• State of origin: – Nasarawa

Hon. (Dr.) Ahmed Musa Ibeto
February 1959 (56 years)

Niger state

KEMI ADEOSUN
9th March, 1967 (48)

Ogun
BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA

28th June 1963 (52)
Lagos

Engineer Suleiman Adamu (Hussein) Ministerial Nominee From Jigawa State.

NAME AMINA J. MOHAHMMED
DOB 1961
STATE GOMBE

NAME ABUBAKAR MALAMI (SAN)
He was born in Birnin Kebbi of Birnin Kebbi Local Government Area of Kebbi State on 17th April, 1967 (48)

NAME Aisha Jumai Al-Hassan
AGE 56 YEARS

Born on September 16, 1959 to the Mumuye tribe of Taraba State

Ogbonnaya Onu
Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu was born on December 1, 1951, to the family of His Royal Highness, Late Eze David Aba Onu, Eze Adu of Uburu in Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi State. 64 years old.

Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/age-place-of-birth-of-ministerial-nominees/
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Enahi(f): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
So Ameachi was born 27th of May, just like me. Anyway that won't change my opinion about him, I dislike him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by orunto27: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
where is SirikaHadi from?
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Ojestas(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who needs all these, biko

BTW, their real ages or football ages?

4 Likes

Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Seen
next
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Sweetyie(f): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well I dey suspect the ages oh
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Lincoln275(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Where is mine?
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by gabazin080(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
No under 40's on the list and they say we are the leaders of tomorrow. Who is fooling who

4 Likes

Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by sonnyudoh(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Weris GoodLuck Johnathans name on that list??
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Mrban(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Get free bet when you register from www.wasere.com/freebet
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by easyflow: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by gabazin080(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
All old men and women like their oga at the top

1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was also a former Head of state in 1984. Our teacher also called us "the leaders of tomorrow" its about 30years now, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for Presidency, its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow, or tomorrow is yet to come, who's fooling who?In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 31 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP, Dr. Bello Halliru was a commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and over 30years after he is Minister for Defence, Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984 and now he is now a 2nd term Senate President, Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976 and about 38years later he is the recently removed Governor of Adamawa State, Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and 22years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP;Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and 29years after he is today the governor of plateau state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years old,its only in Nigeria this is possible, we ve scores of his age mates like uche chukwumerije & co. dominating the senate & federal house of rep & state houses of assembly in all states of the nation, where the youth of today have no hope into the future,our so called leaders ve succeeded in looting the recovered loots of their predecessors, our countries economy is being battered from strike in health sector, to the labour, to judiciary, to Education and today our students are paying heavily 4 poor educational services mixed with the difficulty of jumping from 1 strike 2 other, let the Nigerian youth come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the NIGERIA DREAM. Let’s tell them ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! SHARE this all over till they see it on their phone, it’s a good place to start the revolution. Can we say 30 years is not enough for positive change?. Their children go to the best institutions in Foreign countries and work in high paying federal government agencies. 2015, let Unanimously vote out Corruption n old age politicians. Vote change. God will always look at your judgemental altitude b4 giving u responsibilities. Do away with tribalism and sectionalism and vote that person who can keystart change in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. God bless Nigerians.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by cremedelacreme: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok seen. Wetin we wan use their date and place of birth do? They should just settle down and start working. angry
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by nairaman66(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
As long as they are not going to waste our money in shoprite it's alright!

1 Like

Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Flashh: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Enahi:
So Ameachi was born 27th of May, just like me. Anyway that won't change my opinion about him, I dislike him.
Your hate doesn't affect him.

5 Likes

Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
No hope for under fourths I will not be surprise if most of these men will still be our leaders twenty years from now

1 Like

Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by ThePeacemaker(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
......How does this prevent tommorow from beinq 13th of Oct 2015
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by IDonShowNow: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
hmm
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oya wailers over to you
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by sigiyaya(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
APC...............ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
I thought Kemi Adeosun was born in the UK and even schooled there.
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by lincolnj88: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
No need for this
We know they are from the analogue age except for onu and ogbeh who are from stone age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
sad
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Non is my birth month mate!

Good thing!
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by onismate: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
op Amaechi is more than 50 years. he celebrated 52 some years back. Please check it facts. I think GEJ is 3 or 4 years older than him
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by damton(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Enahi:
Why should you dislike anybody.
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by braine(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Seen.

Enahi:

Why do you hate him?
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by stevealibi: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lincoln275:
Where is mine?

See dis one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded / Ann Nnaji Is Dead. Senator Gilbert Nnaji's Wife Dies In A Foreign Hospital / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.