Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 12th 2015) CHANGE THROUGH CONTACT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 12th 2015) CHANGE THROUGH CONTACT (413 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday Nov 12th 2015)- PRAYER QUERIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 12th 2015) CHANGE THROUGH CONTACT by dallyemmy: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday October 12th 2015) -CHANGE THROUGH CONTACT
1.Thank you Father for the grace to be counted among the living.
2.I appreciate you Father because all power belong to you.
3.Thank you Father for all the visible and great changes you have wrought in my life, by the power of your Holy Spirit.
4.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins.
5.Lord Jesus, Sceptre of the Most High God, please touch me today and make my life whole.
6.Father, let every unpleasant situation in my life, receive divine touch and a turn around today.
7.Father, let your anointing break every yoke and curses in my life.
8.Father, go deep down into the foundation of my life and deliver me from every problem passed into my life as a result of my place of birth and lineage.
9.Father, let every storm and stubborn battles in my life come in contact with the sceptre of your power, and be silenced and terminated, today, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, let every source of pain, sorrow, weeping and depression in my life,come in contact with the sceptre of your power and vanish, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, you know the source and the solution of every problem in my life, please, show me the way out of every unpleasant situation today, in Jesus' name.
12.Father, please,
come and take your rightful and proper place in my life today.
13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Would You Dare To Seek First God's Kingdom / Read And Post / To All Muslims (open Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.