Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,185 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday Nov 12th 2015)- PRAYER QUERIES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday Nov 12th 2015)- PRAYER QUERIES (344 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 12th 2015) CHANGE THROUGH CONTACT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday Nov 12th 2015)- PRAYER QUERIES by dallyemmy: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday November 12th 2015)- PRAYER QUERIES ROOTS

1.Thank you Father because You are the Alpha and the Omega; the beginning and the end.

2.Thank you Father because You are the only one who has the power to go deep down into the foundation of my life and lineage and undo every evil deed.

3.Father, have mercy upon me according to your loving kindness, according unto the multitude of your tender mercies.

4.Father, let every ancestral sin in my life and lineage be forgiven and blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

5.Father, empower me to pray in the power of the Holy Ghost and without ceasing.

6.Father, by your word, blow upon my problems and let them wither from the roots, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let the foundation of every nagging problem in my life, family, workplace and ministry, receive divine query and begin to quake and disappear, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the root of every foundational problem that has caused me much pain, tears and sorrow, receive divine query and lose its grip in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every inherited foundational problem in my life, lose its foothold and grip, in Jesus' name.

10.Lord Jesus, walk back into every second of my life and forgive me where I need forgiveness, heal me where I need healing and deliver me where I need deliverance.

11.Father, as this year is gradually coming to an end, I decree that my life and those of my family members, will not come to an end with it, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation And Pest Management Services / Redemption / Open Heaven Devotional 2015 (thur 31/12/2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.