Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,196 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) (37812 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
olokedde:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-DnZxboqKBeI/Vht_Jk28ZWI/AAAAAAABF88/Cp59Nit1odM/s400/goh.jpg[/img]
Governor Willie Obiano and entourage arrive scene of fatal accident that claimed many lives and injured many at Umuchu area of Anambra state. According to reports, a truck driver lost control of the vehicle after its brake failed and killed many people on Sunday evening at a market in Umuchu town in Anambra State, southeast of Nigeria. The incident happened at a village market called Afor in Ibughubu, Umuchu in Aguata local government at about 5.30 pm.

The victims mostly the indigenes had gathered at the market square to watch masquerades after the their annual new yam festival held the previous day when the incident happened. The causality included some masquerades hit by the trailer and they died at the spot. Apart from the dead and injured victims, many properties were destroyed including market structures and vehicles parked within the market.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-6Sj8kAS6TCk/Vht_Qb90YSI/AAAAAAABF9E/H819x4_XcGI/s400/goh1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-SEIUkBed7-Q/Vht_UuUPJHI/AAAAAAABF9M/RieAniI1NaA/s400/goh2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-69M3EdH-_4A/Vht_ZFY2-lI/AAAAAAABF9U/nmtKdG2gRms/s400/goh3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-governor-obiano-visits-scene-of.html

even masquerades??..this is not good....its better they cleans that place very well.....the gods are not to be mocked....

a sinner,and lover of this world..can not be a masquerade........impossible...god seeks the hearth of the masquerade bearer....
not good.....
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Phrank10001(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
#who is obiano?
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by bugzbunny: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
Another corpse on net
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by CSTR2: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Atlantian:
This Obiano is now looking like a compound idiot, why is he using walking stick and dark glasses. Looks drunk all the time.
lol.
The guy has a lot of quirks.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
wishes them quick recovery
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Obosiland: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
obiani killed Ipob members on 30 sept,people that voted for,shame to the drunk obiano
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
flyca:

He should repair all trailer brakes that ply Anambra routes instead, abi?
speak for yourself, how many times have they taken proactive actions after such occurrence?
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Atlantian:
This Obiano is now looking like a compound idiot, why is he using walking stick and dark glasses. Looks drunk all the time.

He looks more like an undertaker embarassed

RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
Which one of them is Obiano?

We don't care for local news in Surulere.
the one that looks like a begr in d middle (I no talk anytin o)
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hw nice of Obi4...may d souls of d dead rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Atlantian:

WAT DID D POOR MAN DO 2 U, DAT UR CALLING HIM IDIOT. REMEMBER KARMA, COS 2MORROW SOMEONE WILL INSULT U TOO

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
awesomesossy:
Issokay... he dis well....

RIP to d dead

You just fast for nothing, no brain #smfh
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
I read that some masquerades were among the dead undecided
(thought they were spirit?) embarassed

May God grant them eternal rest.
Amen.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by flyca: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
speak for yourself, how many times have they taken proactive actions after such occurrence?
I don't understand how the government has to take the first blame in the story recorded about this accident. Wasn't it brake failure, caused by trailer owner/driver's carelessness?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish

SO SAYS D WISE ONE?
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
menix:

And ur dad a supersonic one...

Daughter of mixed sperms...

DONT BOTHER INSULTING HER, HER REASONING SHOWS HER TRUE AGE

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
flyca:

He should repair all trailer brakes that ply Anambra routes instead, abi?

i dont think,the best brakes will help you,in this matter...this is more than technic problems...masquerades dead too??....dont you understand what this means?.....not good,not good...it means god is not with you!!!....we normal humans always sin....thats why we have mediators that communicate between us and god....if even the mediator between us and god,becomes corrupt like us,,,,......then,good night....
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Atlantian:
sharap, he aint ur mate. Have some respect! Am sure ur father ddnt train u well.. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Museni:
His fashion sense though...

If only you could rule like Peter Obi

RIP to the dead.
This your prayer, God forbid. peter obi is a fraud! obiano is miles better than him. RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
ilawanson44:

Bros...hope you remember that your useless father can never attain 1% of the level of this drunk compound idiot till he (your father) dies o!

IN AS MUCH I HATE HIS/HER COMMENT, BUT BROS INSULTING D FATHER WAS UNCALLED FOR
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
flyca:

I don't understand how the government has to take the first blame in the story recorded about this accident. Wasn't it brake failure, caused by trailer owner/driver's carelessness?
why debating me ,do I owe U?
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by flyca: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
why debating me ,do I owe U?
Don't blame the government for people's carelessness.
Good day. smiley
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:

This your prayer, God forbid. peter obi is a fraud! obiano is miles better than him. RIP to the dead!

cheesy grin Opinion differs.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by tivta(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Imagine the way people are commenting about a governor whose state none of them have visited, smh, truly only a kid will say his father's farm is the best.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by athaboi(f): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
ofcourse..wen ur prostitute mother is a fool and ur bastard father is equally a huligan everything around u will tend to look foolish. Son of a bitch... bitch

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by jennybright(f): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish

I don't want to commit sin because of you. May forgive you.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by ihedioramma: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sorry to the people . i hope what ever you call the man see how the bad the road is? so that bad road will not cost another one .
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Museni:

cheesy grin Opinion differs.
opinion differs and facts are sacrosanct. obiano is miles better than peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by justmenoni: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
I fit comot u from Ftc oooo

quote author=deadZONE post=38913583] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
He did well..
Better than buhari that couldnt visit the scene
of the bomb blast in Abuja.....

cry cry cry I never wanted to make FTC
Now i would look like a jobless guy* [/quote]
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

You just fast for nothing, no brain #smfh
Hehe...who b dis local champion... u hav just proven dat u ain't gat brains....abeg waka pass...bloody attention seeker.... undecided
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by zheroes(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
He did well..
Better than buhari that couldnt visit the scene
of the bomb blast in Abuja.....

cry cry cry I never wanted to make FTC
Now i would look like a jobless guy*
wnich is better ? visiting the bomb blast scene or visiting the victims in the hospital? next me before you type think. and some wailers were clicking like because their brain is stupidity customised

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger / Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.