Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group (20781 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by otiigba1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
youngice:
children can be witches o
I can't forget a help we had about 15 years ago
She was a bloody witch, albeit a teenager , we found some of my sister's hair with her and whenever she carried my sister ,who was an otherwise peaceful child
She starts wailing uncontrollably, we sent the Nanny away after awhile, subsequently
My sister started having nightmares and she also started eating in her sleep, years later my parents figured that it was a spiritual ish and we took her to Mountain of fire for deliverance, everything stopped afterwards
There are powers in this world
you are talking absolute! Rubbish! You people need to stop persecuting and abusing innocent children, because they can not fight back you accuse them of been witches, if really they are witches do you ever wonder were they get it from? You need to come out of that your small minded village do some travelling it will do you good angry ode!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by otiigba1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Infomaz:
The demonization of children n women as witches is very disturbing. Children are chained, beaten, starved n even killed all because a 'prophet' pointed them out as witch. Man nor dey b witch?

That said, the growing preoccupation with occult or witchcraft related themes in cartoons n films in d west is equally disturbing. Flying children on broomsticks, teenagers with supernatural powers n cartoons that portrays 'good' witch, n 'friendly' monsters are not as innocuous as they seem. They are insidious design to familiarize children n youngsters with modern witchcraft.
it boggles the mind! GOD help any one who will accuse a child of witchcraft in my area, i will make sure they live to regret it. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by otiigba1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
SmartMugu:

It's about human rights. If anyone can hurt others, they should welcome being hurt as well if others think they did something wrong. Why hit anyone that hasn't hurt you in anyway? He accused someone of being a witch and slapped her. What makes him think witchcraft is not that person's chosen religion? If I was there when it happened, I swear I would have reacted and told him he was wrong for doing that. I bet the brain-washed congregation will assume I was sent by some devil, when I'm simply preaching common sense.
Nobody holy pass, my brother.
most of this people have been brainwashed so much they will die protecting the so called pastor, if i was there too i will knock that pastors teeth out angry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by otiigba1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
true oh! Same here ; a small niece of 13yrs , always frowning and was looking like a girl of late 30s. She was always quarreling with granny (spiritually)but we in the house noticed the physical attacks.
Last last nah MFM she go end her career job, she was possessed by one of her uncles, had followers of 3000demons. As she reach house nah so she dey uproot charms and rings and pots to be burnt, she was now acting like a girl below 10yrs. E be like say she lost her childhood stages during the entrapment.
i SMH, this poor child could be mentally ill or autistic she is not a witch! She needs a doctor! angry
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by Okies27(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by otiigba1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
hyuga:
ode ni oyinbo.. Make dem go watch "eran iya osogbo" and "koto aye" they will know there is winsh. Dem con dey yarn educate (word used to scam ppl) mtchewwww
stop watching too many nigerian movies, you said it yourself its a movie, its not real! Wake up man!
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by geosilbert: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
The so call UK can't control the usage of GUNs that are everywhere in their country that is humanly possible how will they be able to control and know who is a witch. They always look for attention as if they are perfect. In my language they should all go to hell.
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by otiigba1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why is it that all this so called witches in nigeria never use their power to find the chibok girls, or capture all the boko haram people or make the naira get value, may be even help people in need. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by iskay1971: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Children can witch.
I have listened to two young girls who confessed openly to their involvement in witchcraft practices. Each of them narrated how they got initiated and mentioned people (by name) whose lives they have ruined.
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by samscholes: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Awon Iya Mi eleye in the building grin grin grin
toyosi se aje ni e u dey follow fly for night
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by AlPeter: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
otiigba1:
i SMH, this poor child could be mentally ill or autistic she is not a witch! She needs a doctor! angry

SMH for you GOD will not let you experience spiritual battles. There are things my young eyes have seen ehn. As much as you have always been an advocate of peace what have seen has taught me that the opposite is necessary at times. If I tell you something have seen, I wish you meet someone that will just try 'atogbe' on u so u'll understand
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by lepasharon(f): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
iskay1971:
Children can witch.
I have listened to two young girls who confessed openly to their involvement in witchcraft practices. Each of them narrated how they got initiated and mentioned people (by name) whose lives they have ruined.

Udon mean it ?
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by teamchocolate: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Na ur own children go be witches, abi na swear? Abeg face ur lane.. anybody can be a witch.. and for the record, I totally abhor and dislike people terrorizing or abusing minors on unfounded allegations like witchcraft! Thank you

otiigba1:
stop! Been stupid which children are witches? Your children? I think you ve been watching too many nigerian movies
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by youngice(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
otiigba1:
you are talking absolute! Rubbish! You people need to stop persecuting and abusing innocent children, because they can not fight back you accuse them of been witches, if really they are witches do you ever wonder were they get it from? You need to come out of that your small minded village do some travelling it will do you good angry ode!
I never said it was the child's fault and she was older than me
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
otiigba1:
well, for ur info she wasn't mentally ill or autistic. A human is divided into 3dimensions(soul, spirit and body). Anyone cud go sick, u don't assume the sickness for one to be mainly caused by something physical just because u don't believe the other dimensions are functional.

She was sick in her spirit, glory be to God she's fine now. Even if u say its a mental case,n how many best psychiatrist have cured a psycho?all they do is surpress their nerves and make them live with it.

In fact, that spirit still comes visiting but she's always screaming back at it that she doesn't want again.
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by Armstrong508: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
I don't see why any religion should fight order religion because you think hour's is the superior don't take this the wrong way im not a Christian or witch I'm a Satanist

for more inquiries of what a Satanist is contact me on whatsapp +2348133767571
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 13, 2015
This is happening in a developed nation at the watch of the government. The UK leaders should close down all African churches. What nonsense is that?
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by hyuga(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
otiigba1:
stop watching too many nigerian movies, you said it yourself its a movie, its not real! Wake up man!
those movies are a lil bit exaggerated documentries bro. Besides, i hate nollywood
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by adontcare(f): 2:21pm On May 27, 2017
Gary Foxcroft, Executive Director of the Witchcraft and Human Rights Information Network. Wahala dey
Re: Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group by adontcare(f): 2:23pm On May 27, 2017
Armstrong508:
I don't see why any religion should fight order religion because you think hour's is the superior don't take this the wrong way im not a Christian or witch I'm a Satanist

for more inquiries of what a Satanist is contact me on whatsapp +2348133767571
. As far as i will be connected and get a good job. Am interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Annoying Things People Do In Church / PMB Will Win War Against Corruption – Kumuyi / Biodun & Busola Never Dated: COZA Reacts To Rape Scandal, Blames Jealous Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.