Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) (33515 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by ViaFast: 10:37am On May 27, 2018

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by ViaFast: 10:37am On May 27, 2018
cool cool

SO GUYS GUESS WHAT ....

Here is another meme collection "Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished A Happy Children's Day Today"

Is Very Hot !!! Check Here : https://aprokogirl.com/8252/different-types-of-adults-that-should-be-wished-a-happy-childrens-day-today-meme-collection/

2 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Nobody: 10:43am On May 27, 2018
So you took note of all these while in church? shocked shocked

16 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Katier00(f): 10:46am On May 27, 2018
O my God this is so funny and real. Number 6 eh, can't stop laughing

9 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2018
No 19 grin

7 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Uyi168: 10:56am On May 27, 2018
..So funny...Ur memes are always on point..that number 9 ehnn..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:57am On May 27, 2018

YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE REST OF US

ALWAYS SITTING AT THE BACK, UNINTERESTED, DISAPPOINTED, AND HARDLY PARTICIPATING IN ANYTHING BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW THAT CHURCH "BUSINESS" IS A SCAM WITH NO BENEFITS FOR THE COMMON MAN, AND EVERYTHING COMING OUT OF THE PASTORS MOUTH IS FALSE NEWS.

WE ONLY ATTEND SERVICE TO IMPRESS OUR FAMILIES AND LOVERS. undecided

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by iamharkinwaley: 10:58am On May 27, 2018
You try sha

2 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Blackfire(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2018
Funny those ushers that won't allow you to sleep in your Father's house....

Funny

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by kalvoken(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2018
h
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by zlantanfan: 12:15pm On May 27, 2018
If this makes another frontpage i guess it confirms the suspision that every sunday there is a delibrate attempt to push at least a string of derogatory ordnances that redicules christianity.

The agenda is to push christianity mixed secularism so much that you wouldnt tell the decency that ought to accompany a religious section no thanks to an open system that allows every d1ck and harry, atheists, demonic agents to do as they wish without the least permeable membrane to sieve miscrants

The forum cartels should also grant everyone equal access to the headslammers section, i do know atheists would want to comment and create memes on that section too

23 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by mycoplasma: 12:35pm On May 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE REST OF US

ALWAYS SITTING AT THE BACK, UNINTERESTED, DISAPPOINTED, AND HARDLY PARTICIPATING IN ANYTHING BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW THAT CHURCH "BUSINESS" IS A SCAM WITH NO BENEFITS FOR THE COMMON MAN, AND EVERYTHING COMING OUT OF THE PASTORS MOUTH IS FALSE NEWS.

WE ONLY ATTEND SERVICE TO IMPRESS OUR FAMILIES AND LOVERS. undecided
Hahahahahahaha

You no well oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by mycoplasma: 12:37pm On May 27, 2018
The atheist.

Those that always look for mistake from what the pastor is preaching and use it kickstart argument

10 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by ViaFast: 2:24pm On May 27, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by twentyk(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2018
I'm bored...

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by handsomeyinka(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2018
How about those that the pastor will say "PRAY FOR THE DOWNFALL OF YOUR ENEMY",they will then turn to you and start praying against you as if you are the enemy the pastor was talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by nurez305(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2018
Yanbaba deserve some accolades
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Sarang(f): 6:00pm On May 27, 2018
smileylol
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by StarUp: 6:02pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Neoteny(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2018
There's only one kind of people you meet in churches:

Idiots.

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by oluphilip2008(f): 6:07pm On May 27, 2018
That number 3 is so speaking about me. The passion in taking down notes ehn grin, but I hardly revisit them. It is well

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by oluphilip2008(f): 6:07pm On May 27, 2018
A
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Stallion93(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
zlantanfan:
If this makes another frontpage i guess it confirms the suspision that every sunday there is a delibrate attempt to push at least a string of derogatory ordnances that redicules christianity.

The agenda is to push christianity mixed secularism so much that you wouldnt tell the decency that ought to accompany a religious section no thanks to an open system that allows every d1ck and harry, atheists, demonic agents to do as they wish without the least permeable membrane to sieve miscrants

The forum cartels should also grant everyone equal access to the headslammers section, i do know atheists would want to comment and create memes on that section too

Shattap!! Just because Mouth is freely given doesn't mean u should talk rubbish
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
This is dope men. So apt. Kudos.
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
let me join line and start going

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Soljaboi44(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
We don hear you... Next!!

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by bennynaza(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by hizzypearl(f): 6:09pm On May 27, 2018
Mhen that number 21 na true o.... those cute young couple that always wear the same attire, i dey always FO for them o.. Nobody should quote me, why will you quote me "sho mo age mi ni"

2 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Printerscanner: 6:10pm On May 27, 2018
zlantanfan:

You just called Muslims a name that even your grandfather will not on a thread that does not concern Muslims. Can you now see that you are already unfortunate in this life and in life after death? Can you now see that you are already bringing generational curses to your unborn generation? The way you are going, you will slump and die of hypertension over ISLAMOPHOBIA.

3 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) by Kylekent59: 6:11pm On May 27, 2018
asuustrike2009:
So you took note of all these while in church? shocked shocked

"AT" and not "IN".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.