Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP (665 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP by mimi2015(f): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Rivers State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) insists that former governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is not qualified to be appointed as a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This is consequent upon the fact that the combined effect of Sections 66 (1) and 147 (5) of 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended and read together, disqualifies Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, former governor of Rivers State from becoming a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

In view of the foregoing, it is instructive to spell out the constitutional provision which states as follow:

Section 66 (1) (h) states thus: “No person shall be qualified for election to the Senate or the House of Representatives if he .........
Read the full details here: http://michelleosablog.com/blog/blog/2015/10/12/amaechi-is-not-qualified-to-be-a-minister-rivers-pdp/

Re: ‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP by Teryfik(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: ‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP by jessejunior(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yu say wetyn?

Re: ‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP by OHDWISE: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well it is all politics.....INTEREST AGGREGATION-INTEREST ARTICULATION-WHO GETS WHAT,WHEN AND HOW.
Re: ‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP by adioolayi(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
All these bloggers... http://michelleosablog.com/blog/
blog/2015/10/12/amaechi-is-not-qualified-to-be-a-minister-
rivers-pdp/

Hope you are sure of the news I don't want to hear 'media clamp down' if you are arrested for fake news
Re: ‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP by egembac(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
As far as am concerned, any Buhari elect is qualified.
Re: ‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP by mimi2015(f): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
If you are current on news update, you will not be saying what you just said. I don't carry fake news. Do your findings about what I posted. @ adioolayi
Re: ‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP by dammytosh: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
The source is very funny.

RIVERS STATE PDP.

The eediots knew he can not be a minister but watch him as a Governor for 8 years.

bunch of M0r0ns.
Re: ‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP by saintandsinnerz: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
They may not be far from the truth. Really Buhari should not have nominated Amaechi for ministerial appointment knowing fully well he will be a source of attack and criticism to his anti-corruption crusade. Even if he wanted to compensate him for sponsoring his election, he should have done that in another form . As far I'm concerned if EFFC did not invite Amaechi for questioning, then I will know the anti-corruption stance of this administration is just a charade

1 Like

Re: ‘Amaechi Is Not Qualified To Be A Minister’ – Rivers’ PDP by sammyj: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
PDP the wailers that never stops wailing

(1) (Reply)

Bigotry: I Blame Nairaland / Prof Anthony Anwukah Should Go To The Senate And Take Bow / Ministerial Screening: Top 7 Quotes Of Amaechi During Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.