Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. (1566 Views)

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked / Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. by donifez(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
No thanks to the bloggers and naysayers that try to tarnish schools in Ghana.

O-level certificate: Getting admission into a private university here is easy,but your O-level must be authentic.(My school clarified the authencity of my O-level from waec).

School fees: The fee here is high, no doubt about that. ( If you like it, go for it).

Educational standard: I have attended two private univerities in Ghana( The educational quality here is top-notch, your input determines your output).

Party freaks: Mehn they can party here,some party and read others wile away their time with enough carry overs.

Economy: Exchange rate no dey try this time around, It is not easy ( i don turn manager for here ooh,LoL).

Food: I don eat banku, kenkey, kelewele etc. Well if you want to help yourself carry some foodstuffs from Nigeria" E dey help wella".

Fun: It is surely fun, met some funny dudes ( Even olodo they calculate exchange rate). You love big booties ( Them plenty wella here).

My advice to parents,visit your kids here at intervals. Some don't pay their fees ooh,them just they booze anyhow.

My advice to those looking for admission here- know where you are coming from ( chase excellence and success will chase you hands down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. by mmafhew(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Confam talk
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. by amenuveve: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2015
no be small bashing for student schooling in ghana, pls @ op , i would like to make some enquires can i get your contact. mine is +233248209704,thanks
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. by cutieme(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Please am having the idea of coming to set a Nigerian eatery place there.Please how do u see it and what are the requirements for me to do this @OP,thanks.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. by donifez(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
cutieme:
Please am having the idea of coming to set a Nigerian eatery place there.Please how do u see it and what are the requirements for me to do this @OP,thanks.
Sorry for the late reply, Nigerian eatery is very lucrative here.all you have to do is get a strategic position...circle is preferrable. You need someone preferrably from lagos to send you some local ingredients, There is also Nigerian markets/store around. It is a win-win for you.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. by donifez(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
amenuveve:
no be small bashing for student schooling in ghana, pls @ op , i would like to make some enquires can i get your contact. mine is +233248209704,thanks

I guess you sent me a PM?
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. by cutieme(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
donifez:

Sorry for the late reply, Nigerian eatery is very lucrative here.all you have to do is get a strategic position...circle is preferrable. You need someone preferrably from lagos to send you some local ingredients, There is also Nigerian markets/store around. It is a win-win for you.
Thanks man I appreciate.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. by donifez(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2016
donifez:
No thanks to the bloggers and naysayers that try to tarnish schools in Ghana.

O-level certificate: Getting admission into a private university here is easy,but your O-level must be authentic.(My school clarified the authencity of my O-level from waec).

School fees: The fee here is high, no doubt about that. ( If you like it, go for it).

Educational standard: I have attended two private universities in Ghana( The educational quality here is top-notch, your input determines your output).

Party freaks: Mehn they can party here,some party and read others wile away their time with enough carry overs.

Economy: Exchange rate no dey try this time around, It is not easy ( i don turn manager for here ooh,LoL).

Food: I don eat banku, kenkey, kelewele etc. Well if you want to help yourself carry some foodstuffs from Nigeria" E dey help wella".

Fun: It is surely fun, met some funny dudes ( Even olodo they calculate exchange rate). You love big booties ( Them plenty wella here).

My advice to parents,visit your kids here at intervals. Some don't pay their fees ooh,them just they booze anyhow.

My advice to those looking for admission here- know where you are coming from ( chase excellence and success will chase you hands down.

Re: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Coming To School In Ghana. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
U try..... Welone

(1) (Reply)

Udusok's Male Hostel On Fire. / Study On Cheapest Tuition In Switzerland: Application Requirements, Tuition Fees / Lady Discovered JAMB Deducted 103 Marks From Her Brother's Score After Remarking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.