Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (139762 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Professor554: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
elijah101:

God to police head quaters alagbon .. and save your self the stress ... hold like 7 - 10k sha ..

Max 30mins , you are done ..

Not necessarily alagbon. I did my own in kaduna state police command. Just go to www.npf.gov.ng/character and fill it online and then take the print out to the state you are residents police command and do your biometrics. Or you can just go to the police command in your state and tell dem you want to do it. It took less 48 hours and I got my own. It is only if you are in a hurry that you need that alagbon but if not, save your self the cost of travelling to lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by water2wine: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hi Guys...

I was at Alagbon, Ikoyi, today. I paid N7,500. It took me about 1 hour. Pretty straight forward. Ensure you go with a Copy of your Nigerian Passport & 1 Passport photograph. Best of Luck.

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2016
pls can anyone pls forward the police character form to this email address, jummai4lv@yahoo.com. Thanks God bless u plenty
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by mosco4real26: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pls cn some1 help me also wit d form pls I'm desperate need of it for immigration purpose my email mosco4real26@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by mosco4real26: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Professor554:

Not necessarily alagbon. I did my own in kaduna state police command. Just go to www.npf.gov.ng/character and fill it online and then take the print out to the state you are residents police command and do your biometrics. Or you can just go to the police command in your state and tell dem you want to do it. It took less 48 hours and I got my own. It is only if you are in a hurry that you need that alagbon but if not, save your self the cost of travelling to lagos
what if d person is nt in d country?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by mosco4real26: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pls I need the form too, some should help me pls my email- mosco4real26@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by mosco4real26: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pls hw cn I get d form new! Pls cn some1 help me wit dis! Email- mosco4real26@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
water2wine:
Hi Guys...

I was at Alagbon, Ikoyi, today. I paid N7,500. It took me about 1 hour. Pretty straight forward. Ensure you go with a Copy of your Nigerian Passport & 1 Passport photograph. Best of Luck.

1. Aside the Nigerian Passport & 1 Passport photograph, is there any other thing one needs to go along with to Alagbon
2. Is the 7,500 official rate or you have a contact, if you do then pls give us the contact because i need to get mine on monday.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2016
ghany01:

1. Aside the Nigerian Passport & 1 Passport photograph, is there any other thing one needs to go along with to Alagbon
2. Is the 7,500 official rate or you have a contact, if you do then pls give us the contact because i need to get mine on monday.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Price is negotiable - I grudgingly paid 6,000 naira.

Just go with a copy of your passport data page and passport photo.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by urchman23: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hi I'm new to this forum can someone send the former to my email at skatadennuchi@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by urchman23: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Can you pls. Send the form for me at skatadennuchi@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by papaput2(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Well the official price for police clearance is not fixed for now in lagos
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by doziej84: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please has anyone ever heard of Residence certificate being issued to a Nigerian.

Some European Universities are demanding for it, and I am in dire need of one.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by proffc: 12:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Processor01:

Price is negotiable - I grudgingly paid 6,000 naira.

Just go with a copy of your passport data page and passport photo.

Can I do for my wife and I? Thanks in advance
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
proffc:

Can I do for my wife and I? Thanks in advance

She has to be there in person because thumbprints are required and those police folks have a funny way of going about the thumbprint.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by boluyongp(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
urchman23:
Can you pls. Send the form for me at skatadennuchi@yahoo.com

Pls can you send me the form. Thanks a lot.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by proffc: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Processor01:

She has to be there in person because thumbprints are required and those police folks have a funny way of going about the thumbprint.

Ok. Thank you very much. God bless.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by princeben46: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2017
please how can I locate the place at alagbon?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jesuisroya: 10:40pm On May 23, 2017
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE EMAIL THE CHARACTER FORM?
THANKS A LOT
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by dozzyranky: 5:10pm On May 30, 2017
Whats the duration for the police report to be processed
Like how many days
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Lugard411(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello,
Please,x-2-x,hbid
I'm in serious need of the police character form...this is my email- Olukayodeoni@gmail.com

I will really appreciate it.

Thanks...
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by gentlegeorge1(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Professor554:

So did they ask you to come back later for it?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by solution1212: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
iguita:
Hi guys,

I am presently at Alagbon.

It is best you come here to do it yourself. It takes an hour and costs 6k. They only need your name, tribe, race, passport number, where issued and date of issue. Finally your finger prints.

They are forensic experts so they know how to take the prints.

Did you fill the online form at NPF website before proceeding to Alagbon? Is it compulsory to do this?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Santino1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys,

Can you get someone to do it for you? I mean I'm currently out of the country but can I send the requisite forms and IDs to someone in Lagos to do it for me?

Thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by iguita: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nope, I just went there. Asked for the forensic office. The guys at the gate will want to take you up but that may mean more money for you to pay.
solution1212:

Did you fill the online form at NPF website before proceeding to Alagbon? Is it compulsory to do this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.