Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 (24665 Views)

Between Husband, Lover: Court Orders DNA Test Over Paternity Of 3-yr-old Boy / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by noblegrex: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
Either they do CNA or ENA test to me,that man claiming the child is a fool,big one at that.u can't imagine,after sixteen(16) good years...na wa oo.he's just coming to claim the child. No need for any nonsense test.the man had lost his baby 16years ago.
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
oz4real83:
. Not as easy as u are talking. It is only when u realize that the person u have been married to isnt what and whom she has been claiming to be and u also discover that "your kids" are totally unlike u or any member of your family. Just imagine a scenario where a baby has been born. The joy and celebration take over everything! U as the father won't even doubt anything. U assume u are the father of the baby and same thing that your wife is the mum. Some women can be very wicked and heartless. It takes the grace of God. Some men will even discover when the children are already adults that the children he has been claiming for so long to be their father aren't his own. Some men maybe lucky enough to find out that while some of the kids are his,others arenot while in some cases,all the kids are not his!!!
Sometimes, it happens because the guys see themselves not worthy to wife d women, take anything or start counting theirs after d first.

I know sb that married in April and just sent out SMS that his wife just gave birth. I reminded him when he married, he said he paid for her head in Jan.. but did u fuwadu her then?

He got defensive and sarcastic... so in d future, he may say he was scammed to pppl who don't know abt this.

If a guy denied responsibility and comes back after..that is a different case. That happens when he has got enuf cash, when he's childless and when d child is a money spinner.

Overall, 1/3 of first borns are from former lovers!
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by 900warriorz: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:
A DNA Test wuld be preferably ok....no need for much talks

1 & Only Jadon

FTC again cheesy na me dey reign oooo......But if I may ask whr is Lady F and Introvert?

i was gonna ask as well...missing them seriously!

I guess they yaff gain admission and are busy with studies in school...cheesy;(

1 Like

Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by saintneo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
I hate when people claim paternity of a child despite not having contributed to the upbringing of the child.

If your only contribution to child is sperm, please stay clear, you are just a thief.

1 Like

Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by olawooro: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Igbo are the most fetish group of people I have ever seen. Shrine, shrine, swear at the shrine. And these are the people that claim to be christians. As far as they are concern, anybody that comes from the north is not a christian. Religious bigots!
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by oz4real83(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
kosplateau:

Sometimes, it happens because the guys see themselves not worthy to wife d women, take anything or start counting theirs after d first.

I know sb that married in April and just sent out SMS that his wife just gave birth. I reminded him when he married, he said he paid for her head in Jan.. but did u fuwadu her then?

He got defensive and sarcastic... so in d future, he may say he was scammed to pppl who don't know abt this.

If a guy denied responsibility and comes back after..that is a different case. That happens when he has got enuf cash, childless and d child is a money spinner.

Overall, 1/3 of first borns are from former lovers!
hahaha very funny. But in this case,we were told the child is 16years old which is the same time she married and also left her previous relationship. Some ladies can sleep with different guys the same day. Guy one in the morning. Guy 2 in the afternoon and sleep over in guy 3's house. Some people start counting 9/10 months from the date of their wedding to when they had the first child. Any child during that period is assumed to belong to the father. It is very difficult to assume otherwise unless the man has medically been certified to be infertile and he knows it!!! Even in such situation,the man will assume that a miracle just happened without bothering to do any tests to confirm if the child is really his. It just takes the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by Luckymay(f): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bibors:
DNA isn't the issue here, the first family was just a sperm donor.
Why didn't they marry the woman or ask for their pregnancy/kid in the early days?.
Did the generational birth mark just show up when the said girl became 16?
what is the cultural tradition of the isoko people?
In Ibo land, the donor dare not raise such an issue since they didn't pay the bride price.
This is just madness.
exactly on point dear.
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by AlPeter: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
MsSantaClaus:

I've read many comments here, calling the woman all sorts of names, my dear you are one of the reasonable ones! First of all, how do they know the woman was pregnant? She says she was not, And if they say she was, Why didn't the guy claim the baby and marry her? It is clear from the story that she had a relationship with the other man, she never denied that fact, but no one is asking what happened then. Possibly , they were young and the guy Took Off and denied the lady! Now , no one is also asking if the guy has been able to have other kids, possibly not, that is why they are eager to collect someone's child after 16 years!! What if she was pregnant and the Husband knew, but decided to accept the child anyway? Where were they when the Husband was taking care of the girl? Also are they even thinking about the emotional trauma they are causing this child or their own selfish desires have overtaken their good sense( if they had any) ? DNA or not, they have no MORAL right to claim the child, she has a Father and mother who love her and they should leave her alone! In the story, we have not heard from the purported father, is he alive, is he the one fighting and why now? Honestly, the things men do!!!

i wonder if some folks think, how dare they come to claim the child after 16years putting the kid mother and the man who has gone through so much to raise the girl. Worst part they are even being aggressive, when they should be flogged publicly

1 Like

Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by jude33084(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
What happened to DNA test? undecided
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by pretty050(f): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
jude33084:
What happened to DNA test? undecided
not in this case, being a father is not just sperm donor.
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
AlPeter:

i wonder if some folks think, how dare they come to claim the child after 16years putting the kid mother and the man who has gone through so much to raise the girl. Worst part they are even being aggressive, when they should be flogged publicly
one happened in Lagos, the husband allowed Paternity test and gave d child to d real father, an Alfa. The wife was agitating... imagine!
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
pretty050:
not in this case, being a father is not just sperm donor.
I can't keep d child oh. once we don't stick to d rules...nothing remains static.

If a lady fuwadued another guy and conceived without d final husband knowledge and d real dad comes for the child, I give him the nod.
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by cococandy(f): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
No matter what the family that raised her is her family and the father there is her father. No long story.
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by AlPeter: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
kosplateau:

one happened in Lagos, the husband allowed Paternity test and gave d child to d real father, an Alfa. The wife was agitating... imagine!

very wicked sets of people, so annoying. I pray this doesn't happen to me IJN but I will never release the child never but the woman ehn a cause dey fire dey roast
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
AlPeter:

very wicked sets of people, so annoying. I pray this doesn't happen to me IJN but I will never release the child never but the woman ehn a cause dey fire dey roast
na u...
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
cococandy:
No matter what the family that raised her is her family and the father there is her father. No long story.
only if d false father agrees oh.
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by zoe123: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
olawooro:
Igbo are the most fetish group of people I have ever seen. Shrine, shrine, swear at the shrine. And these are the people that claim to be christians. As far as they are concern, anybody that comes from the north is not a christian. Religious bigots!

Your hatred for igbos will soon give u HBP,Where in this whole story was it ever said that both families are igbos?who is the bigot now?
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by cococandy(f): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
kosplateau:

only if d false father agrees oh.
Yea
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by lacapine: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
The both families would be so shocked if after the DNA, the child belongs to none of them.
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by diva2011(f): 2:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Wait o! After 16 years? It's such a shame ,an irresponsible acts,after all the pains and challenges of the parent she already knows all her life. I am very sure the other party needs a child badly that when they realise that someone was pregnant for him 16 years ago. I am pretty sure the baby is a responsible and healthy child, otherwise the useless family won't show up. Na Thunder go fire them no be only birth mark! shrine koo!! DNA ni!!! They should leave the innocent girl alone rather than causing emotional and psychological damage to her, what If the child does not belong to both families. Mother behold thy daughter Na only you know who the papa be! I rest my case.
Re: Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 by Ndipe(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Not all women know the paternity of the child. I have watched episodes on TV where the woman was confident that she knew the paternity of her child only for the result of the DNA to prove her wrong much to her great embarrassment.

ijustdey:
women aren't loyal

am sure she knows the father..... that's why she doesn't want to have the DNA test

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? / Evans: 9 Ways To Know If You Are Married To A Kidnapper / Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.