Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) (46491 Views)

Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by Evaromantik(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yoruba and wayo self........no wonder they are called """"oduduwaYO"

Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by Evaromantik(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yoruba and wayo self.....ndi "Ofe mmanu a ee"........no wonder they are called """"oduduwaYO"

Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Evaromantik:
Yoruba and wayo self.....ndi "Ofe mmanu a ee"........no wonder they are called """"oduduwaYO"
Nigerians are f**King tribal in nature. That is a big shame on all of you. cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by blueghost(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
kemlily:
story for the Gods.....
hahahahahah indeed
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by friends4ever(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oh Abiodun again...i understand grin

Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by olawooro: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
madridguy:
So educate me on efcc primary assignment ? OBJ formed the organization to WITCH-HUNT his enemy and that is all.

criminal! Nemesis will soon catch you
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
How ?

olawooro:
criminal! Nemesis will soon catch you
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by azezola(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why Nigerian Christians does nothing but commit crimes.
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by stephenqueen: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
ipledge10:
stevenqueen wife grin
Yes, she is cool
Any problem? undecided
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by stephenqueen: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Yeah, u can say that again! cool
That's my bae kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
madridguy:
Do you mean there is no legitimate means of you making money ?

At all
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

Yes, she is cool
Any problem? undecided
nothing Na mugu
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by stephenqueen: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
ipledge10:
nothing Na mugu
If I be mugu wetin you come be? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

If I be mugu wetin you come be? grin grin
stfu....Sango cousin
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by stonecoldcafe: 12:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Dude does not look fazed. lol
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by drehdinho(m): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2015
madridguy:
EFCC should face their primary assignment by arresting and prosecuting our politician. This is the problem of we Africa, we like taking panadol for someone else headache. When last did FBI, Interpol or any of their yeye agency paraded any White for their crime on Africa soil. Millions of Barrel of crude oil continuing to leave our shore to their land, Trillions of stolen money in their various bank and yet they are doing nothing and when they claimed they are helping they will release 1 out of 10. Abacha loot is a clear example. I am not supporting SCAM but Oyinbo are not saint too.

Because Oyinbos(whites) are not saint, the internet criminals should be left unpunished abi? The Nigerian internet scammers will soon switch from scaming the whites to scaming Nigerians themselves. Then many who think like you will understand why there's need to combat these heartless criminals.
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by drehdinho(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2015
olsmade:

I had to login to reply to your comment. You are a disgrace to Nigeria. You and all the people supporting you. Tarnishing the image of the country all over and blaming everything on politicians. You are the problem with Nigeria. You are the reason foreigners mock Nigerians as all of us being African princes. Yeye. Until we begin to see wrong as wrong, no change can happen in that zoo called Nigeria. 1000 buharis cannot change Nigeria if we ourselves are not willing to change. Nonsense jati jati.

You spoke my mind ...my advise is this to all the Yahoo boys, go and find a job. When you work for just three months. You start having value for hardwork. You start having a positive paradigm shift about life in general. You don't need to scam others before you make it in life. Put yourself in the shoes of those you scam of their hard earned money before you do it. When you scam you heap curses on yourself. Don't trade your golden future for a peanut. Change today and it shall be well with you.

Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by Oguieke(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2015
pretydiva:
Association of name checkers over 2 u
na ofe mmanu guys now
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by Oguieke(m): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the fraudster a YORUBA?
no be any fraudster na yorubaster
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by Kolade354(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
Kaakulator , PentiumPro , uniklinkum , bigerboy200 , Burger01 , blackpanda , homirefacuny , kestolove95 , Zoharariel , tunde1200 , bababuff , missKiffy , miccheck58 , laserjet , j1mmy , Legit , kobe79 , kingthreat , carboblanko ,princdebola201 , Kolade354 , Drchristian , Moneybag100 , swagt101 , Demmzy15 , omusiliyu , GspotAngela , angels09 , Emeskhalifa , Vicadex07 , Alaoeri , ilekeh , Erodedeast , Hero10001 , laurel03 , FatIjeomaOkolie , Jaideyone , Fash20 , simpleseyi , tartar9 , GOATandYAMtheory , adedayourt , lowgeorge , kkkp , Ymodulus , Psuedy , Sabrwahaqqo , omonla555 , seunlayi , omonla555 , peterovanski , Demmzy15 , jay89 , nochildsplay , DaBullIT , tigonana , sukkot.
I didn't see y'all comment this time#SayNoToTribalism
Are you mad??
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

That's my bae kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Kolade354:
Are you mad??

Wetin happen you chop craze?
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2015
madridguy:
EFCC should face their primary assignment by arresting and prosecuting our politician. This is the problem of we Africa, we like taking panadol for someone else headache. When last did FBI, Interpol or any of their yeye agency paraded any White for their crime on Africa soil. Millions of Barrel of crude oil continuing to leave our shore to their land, Trillions of stolen money in their various bank and yet they are doing nothing and when they claimed they are helping they will release 1 out of 10. Abacha loot is a clear example. I am not supporting SCAM but Oyinbo are not saint too.
U r right Nigger, they people that aid this guy now is the malays, dacky can not scam wit out d help of locals in that country. EFCC don't know their duties, n may be that money is more than that n they hang some into their account now.
How many Naija they scam them in Europe, malaysia, america which I know but their authorities don't do anything. OUR government agency r our problem in naija.
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by free13: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Name checking....... grin
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2015
the dumbest living creature award goes to the lady
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by zonax(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
Kaakulator , PentiumPro , uniklinkum , bigerboy200 , Burger01 , blackpanda , homirefacuny , kestolove95 , Zoharariel , tunde1200 , bababuff , missKiffy , miccheck58 , laserjet , j1mmy , Legit , kobe79 , kingthreat , carboblanko ,princdebola201 , Kolade354 , Drchristian , Moneybag100 , swagt101 , Demmzy15 , omusiliyu , GspotAngela , angels09 , Emeskhalifa , Vicadex07 , Alaoeri , ilekeh , Erodedeast , Hero10001 , laurel03 , FatIjeomaOkolie , Jaideyone , Fash20 , simpleseyi , tartar9 , GOATandYAMtheory , adedayourt , lowgeorge , kkkp , Ymodulus , Psuedy , Sabrwahaqqo , omonla555 , seunlayi , omonla555 , peterovanski , Demmzy15 , jay89 , nochildsplay , DaBullIT , tigonana , sukkot.

I swear you get brain
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by kabaka1: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Too bad but when will this Oyinbo women wise up

Na desperation oh! U don't even how loneliness dey drive this oyibo women to desperately hunt for a love online and elsewhere grin
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by LEAFLET(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2015
No matter how work sweet reach no ever carry am come naija direct.. No 1 rule but niggazz no go ever hear.. Buy beta IP them no go gree..
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by megley(f): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
See where it has landed him
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
kossyablaze:

Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by Evaromantik(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
all4naija:

Nigerians are f**King tribal in nature. That is a big shame on all of you. cry cry cry
yes and its because Nigeria is not made up of the same people.........and is not even a nation
Re: Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2015
adedayourt:
y u no tlk?

Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide / Laetitia Naankang Dagan: Police Arrest Two People / Nikita Dragun Arrested Naked For Felony In Miami Pool