Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Help Support The Green Fist Movement - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Help Support The Green Fist Movement (492 Views)

Movement Around Ikorodu Will Be Limited Tomorrow Due To Oro Festival / Oro Day: Movement Of Women Restricted In Ikorodu On May 8th 2018 / Eluku Festival: Movement Restriction In Ikorodu Over Traditional Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Support The Green Fist Movement by Ozize(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
A very Good day to you Nairalanders. My name is Adavize Hassan, currently a student of History at Ahmadu Bello Univeristy Zaria. I just founded this movement "The Green Fist" which is aimed at emancipating the mind of the Nigerian people. I recently realised that many Nigerians are still living the "slave mindset", the mentality that they are not capable of adding any positive difference to the society. I realised this and felt the urge to try to help my people with the much I can do. I will be doing this by writing, yes writing articles that inspire Nigerians both home and abroad. I will also be helping to organise awareness and campaign rally to whoever is in need of such assistance maybe not financially but morally. I would gladly appreciate if you can also help by spreading this message. Please do LIKE my page by following this link: https://m.facebook.com/The-Green-Fist-498393457002688/ or by searching for "The Green Fist" on facebook. You can also follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/adavizetwit . I will be waiting for your comments to get any advice and tips you may like to share. Thanks for taking the time to read. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Osogbo Let Unite / Atoke: 7 Ways To Recreate Nigeria… Even When You’re Thousands Of Miles Away / Why Is It Expensive To Do A Burial In Cross River?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.