Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Do You Think Fuel Subsidy Is Sustainable? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Fuel Subsidy Is Sustainable? (360 Views)

Why Anambra State Is Sustainable / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us / Apparently PMS Subsidy Is Only For The North And SW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Fuel Subsidy Is Sustainable? by Phemphel: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
In the face of daily crashing of global oil price and the nature of Nigerian economy which is monolithic, it is good for Nigerians to start thinking of a time when the government will not be able to pay for the subsidy. Then what next?

Let us discuss the implication of this topic, I wake up this morning to observe petrol stations in my area locking up. How long will Nigerian continue to live like this?
I'm really think.

Source: http://www.breakingwealthbar..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Does The Nigerian Constitution Prohibit Including Youths In The Cabinet List / Nigeria Military Finally Admits It Had No Clue Where Chinook Girls Are- The Tren / Fire Guts Former Edo Deputy Governor's Office Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.