Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) (73770 Views)

Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Woman Faints, Lands In A Hospital After Being Beating Severely By Husband.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Oooops: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Currently a woman has been seriously wounded and finally fainted and has been rushed to the hospital where doctors are battling to save her after a fight with another woman in the same neighborhood. This is currently happening at Amedokhian, Esan North East Local government in Uromi area of Edo state.

The fight resulted from a minor misunderstanding of kitchen use. This woman normally called mrs Ose, was complaining the other woman doesn't sweep the Kitchen properly and it didn't go down well with the other. Thy started exchanging words which resulted in struggling and the later pushing the victims who fell down with blocks falling on her.

Below are pics after the cut.
Enjoy

Eye witness new

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by zico530(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nawa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by DuchessLily(f): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
zico530:
Nawa

Bro u no even wait make OP upload pics grin

8 Likes

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Are you sure this is not Ajegunle

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
This will be her last fight, When she gets back from the hospital. Okokobioko woman!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Oooops: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
modelmike7:
When she gets back from the hospital, this will be her last fight.
Dont mind them women.... Her husband is just an okada rider, now she has indebted him. Women are like zombies, they don't think!!!

Quote me anywhere

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Oooops: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Are you sure this is not Ajegunle
Nope, its uromi

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by goodmorning40: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chei this our funny world self! And it is bike they will use to carry a fainted body to hospital

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

Dont mind them women.... Her husband is just an okada rider, now she has indebted him. Women are like zombies, they don't think!!!

Quote me anywhere
...... Haba, learn to use the word ''some'', pre-fix your words when you type bro . Don't generalize, we all have mothers and sisters, and majority of them don't behave the way this one did. An advice. Oooops!

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Oooops: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Haba, learn to use the word 'some' when you type na. Don't generalize, we all have mothers and sisters, and majority of them don't behave the way this one did. An advise. Oooops!
My apologies..... na vex make me type am.
This is actually common with broke full time house wives.... They gat nothing to do hence start fighting! while their husbands are out there sweating to put food in their table

13 Likes

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

My apologies..... na vex make me type am.
This is actually common with broke full time house wives.... They gat nothing to do hence start fighting! while their husbands are out there sweating to put food in their table
...... I understand bro. You are so right, some women are so outrightly annoying and are aptly called , cause--trouble!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Others were rushing a helpless woman to hospital you were busy taking pictures. Decency has long gone in our society.

That building sef looks like my village shrine

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by mightyhaze: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op u get luck say dem nor catch u wit dat camera(fone). Dem dey rush woman wen faint go hospital,u dey dey reason nairaland thread pics abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by mightyhaze: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
modelmike7:
When she gets back from the hospital, this will be her last fight.
no way! She will get herself a trainer.probly a shaolin /kungfu master,...watch out 4 d part 2 of d movie tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Oooops: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
obum88:
Others were rushing a helpless woman to hospital you were busy taking pictures. Decency has long gone in our society.
Na me send her to go fight abi u nor see say na only women go carry am? mk d husband say we guys go put hand for him wife boobs abi
guy i ain't touching that body!!!

Lalasticlala come and see what this one is saying oh!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by socialmediaman: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

Na me send her to go fight abi u nor see say na only women go carry am? mk d husband say we guys go put hand for him wife boobs abi
guy i ain't touching that body!!!

Lalastic.lala come and see what this one is saying oh!!!

Nigeria my country! No ambulance or 911 service available. Na like this we go de dey? Corruption killed government service from developing

3 Likes

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by omusiliyu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bg
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by damton(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Women and petty fight, don't be surprised to to hear that the fight was caused by taking another person's spoonful of water.

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by 190theclown: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nigeria sha!!

No headway in that country at all

Everybody just de do like zombie .. No focus, no goals, nothing

Nigeria is indeed one of the worst countries in the world today undecided undecided

Nigeria does not seem to have any goals that the citizens might choose to follow everybody just de do as them like

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by MadCow1: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Edo witches fighting in broad daylight.. No cause for alarm..

Came here expecting to see this:

[img]http://media./media/zPsyUKPnEi9W0/giphy.gif[/img]

but met this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2955197_img20151013123409_jpeg07dd147f393cfe145e77c58959b61a69

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
SMACK DOWN. .

BRUTALITY.

Let them continue.
Even after DISCHARGE from the hospital, I bet you they will continue

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by bookceleb: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
social media too bad...
instead of helping her,na her pics una dey post and op,enjoy what for Gods sake

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by gift01: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Never you fight a woman. Na only mouth dem get. One blow and you fit kill person. Don't say I didn't warn you oh.... but some get power pass men like the day when one slap me! No be my mouth una go hear Wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Face palm embarassed cry smh
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Na Hitler hit her
Women and fight sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by LMAyedun(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
I blame poverty for this.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
its a no bra day,don't blame her

2 Likes

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by onyepapa(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Leyemoshood: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Heya,she will not die IJN

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
tongue
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by IceDude(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
OP enjoy what? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.