Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,383 members, 7,843,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

What Will You Do, In This Condition? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do, In This Condition? (1291 Views)

Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? / Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition / What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Condition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, In This Condition? by ocean73(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2009
please what will you do if you found out that your wife is cheating on you, and to make the matter worse she now have a child that dose not look like you, fair in complaxtion,while you are dark and she too is some how dark too, plaese advice is needed ugently is you love your brother here in N/L
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by tboy1(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2009
Go for a paternity test.
If the baby is not urs, its only YOU that can decide if u wanna stay with her or not

Goodluck!!!
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
the lack of trust and honesty is the first problem that you need to address in your marriage and then go for the DNA test to see if that child is yours or not. if it aint you will have no option than to leave the rat of a wife you got because it means that she has been unfaithful for quite a while (unless you want to be married to someone who bangs other people).
funny that you had to catch her cheating for realizing that the child was a different complexion than both of you(beware, its possible for 2 dark skin people to have a  light skin child)
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by dae(f): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2009
DNA, DNA is the answer!
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by Ilelobola: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2009
If my husband was cheating, I'd ask him about it in a non-confrontational manner in the first instance and we'll take it from it; depending on his answer and reason(s) for doing it. angry

On the issue of the child, obviously a DNA test will be able to tell but a child may not always look like it's parents. My maternal grandpa is very fair and my grandma is very dark. All their children including my mom are very dark. 3 of my mom's children are very fair like her dad and my dad is not fair but his grandma was fair too. And we are all my father's children. smiley

Point being, the child's complexion alone should not suggest it's not yours you need to look at your wife's and your own ancestors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by ocean73(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2009
dae:

DNA, DNA is the answer!
thank you very much for the advice, but can i go and do DNA with out her knowing, you understand if she understand that and it happen that the child is our child the trust will never be there any more.b/cos i dont know what to do know
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2009
you have supposedly caught her cheating and you STILL worry about HER trusting YOU when going for the DNA test, WTF?!
i will be polite and tell you that you shouldnt really care what you "wife" thinks. if you REALLY caught her cheating then YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS TO DO A DNA TEST TO ALL YOUR CHILDREN!!!! sorry to bust your dreams but there is no trust in your marriage because if there was, she would go and get drilled by some stranger.
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by ocean73(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

you have supposedly caught her cheating and you STILL worry about HER trusting YOU when going for the DNA test, WTF?!
i will be polite and tell you that you shouldnt really care what you "wife" thinks. if you REALLY caught her cheating then YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS TO DO A DNA TEST TO ALL YOUR CHILDREN!!!! sorry to bust your dreams but there is no trust in your marriage because if there was, she would go and get drilled by some stranger.

thax for this advice i will do just that to be sure iam with my childrean
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by MrCrackles(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2009
I believe a few people have answered this for me, so poster wish you all the best! wink
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by invisible2(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2009
You can arrange with your doctor and go with your wife and kid, pretend to be doing another test but let the doc take samples and do the paternity test.
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by ocean73(m): 5:05am On Apr 29, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

thank very much for this advice, but one thing is still on my mind what happen if the baby is not mine,should i send the two away?i am not praying for that but i am asking incase,becouse the world is,
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by origina9ja(f): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
DNA
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by omotf: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2009
I think DNA is the solution and you will need to let your wife be aware before going for it.you don't need to care about her feeling because she has betray your trust for her already
so please go for it am solidly behind you
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by tpiah: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2009
Ilelobola:

Point being, the child's complexion alone should not suggest it's not yours you need to look at your wife's and your own ancestors.

thank you.

Even siblings of the same parents can range from every color- from light to dark. Some dont even look alike.

Its not written in stone that your children will all have the same your complexion.

besides, some babies start out light but get browner with time.
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by uzwu: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2009
Before you go for the DNA test, make sure you discuss it with her
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by ocean73(m): 5:14am On Apr 30, 2009
chaircover:

Has anyone noticed that this guy still loves his wife.

What a strange world we live in.

There are women praying everyday for a husband and then there are some who are blessed with husbands who love them but still go out and cheat.

Na wa o!

Poster - its your call, however as you havent decided what you intend doing if the DNA test says you are not the father inspite of your wifes cheating, then I suggest you dont bother doing it, afterall what is the point if you won't do anything?
my dear it is not that i wont do any thing but i dont want to do thing that i will regreat, if i found out she is going no 2 ways, please dont get me wrong. thanx for your advice too
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by tpiah: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2009
ocean73:

my dear it is not that i wont do any thing but i dont want to do thing that i will regreat, if i found out she is going no 2 ways, please dont get me wrong. thanx for your advice too

i dont see anything in your first post that gives any indication the child isnt yours.

Do you have any evidence besides the baby's lighter skin?

be careful with your suspicions- how do you know your wife was cheating on you?
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by oyizami(f): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2009
DNA simple.
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by ocean73(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2009
tpiah:

i dont see anything in your first post that gives any indication the child isnt yours.

Do you have any evidence besides the baby's lighter skin?

be careful with your suspicions- how do you know your wife was cheating on you?
ok now imagine you are carrying your baby and some one just come after looking at you and ask are you the father of that baby, my friend what will come to your mind?,and again you looking at the baby you cant see one or 2 thing about yourself, any way i will do the DNA, and found out, cos you dont expect me to catch them redhanded before i will have evidence or do you?, thanx once again for the adivice.
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by emilyone(f): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
pls. without wasting time go for the DNA.

and don't hesitate to give us the feed back there after .

wishing u all the best.
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by tpiah: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
ocean73:

ok now imagine you are carrying your baby and some one just come after looking at you and ask are you the father of that baby, my friend what will come to your mind?,and again you looking at the baby you cant see one or 2 thing about yourself, any way i will do the DNA, and found out, cos you dont expect me to catch them redhanded before i will have evidence or do you?, thanx once again for the adivice.

by all means do the DNA test.

But seriously, you're suspecting your wife of cheating just because you think the baby doesnt look like you?

Once again, have you checked your family lineage to see if the baby looks like someone on either your wife's or your own side.

If all you're basing your accusations on are the baby's looks and not any other solid evidence of cheating, then that's very unfair to your wife.

However, go ahead and do the testing.
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by Pataki: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2009
Go on the Jeremy Kyle show. undecided
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by sistawoman: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2009
We are the only race that can create every hue and color up and down.

There is no other race out there that can do that.

Like so many have said before me, because the child is not your color does not mean that she/he is not yours.

As far as the wife cheating if the only thing you have to go to on is the color of the baby then i say get your DNA and then shut your mouth.

Yes you should catch them red handed before you pack her things (if that is what you want), and the DNA test will be your proof.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by zilosxp(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2009
sistawoman:

We are the only race that can create every hue and color up and down.

There is no other race out there that can do that.

Like so many have said before me, because the child is not your color does not mean that she/he is not yours.

As far as the wife cheating if the only thing you have to go to on is the color of the baby then i say get your DNA and then shut your mouth.

Yes you should catch them red handed before you pack her things (if that is what you want), and the DNA test will be your proof.
am with you on this.and to the poster,well,sorry bro.prepare for a squeaky bum ride!
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2009
mmm
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by tope2000(f): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
Like everyone said . . . go for a DNA test and take it from there wink
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 01, 2009
there is a great show on tv called "the Maury Povich" show. they have paternity tests with a twist and your case would do great there. i think you have to get an appointment with them.
If the child is NOT yours then depending on how old the child is, you can either:
1) walk away like you never been there (if very young)
2) stay in contact with the child(if older child) but definitely drop your cheating wife.

so, in fact, all you have is SUSPICION of adultery and nothing more?! get real brotha. the colour of the child skin is not a reason to suspect foul play.
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by ocean73(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2009
chaircover:

Poster you are not alone o! This colour issue can be trouble sometimes.

Hubby and I are both dark but our daughter is very light skinned compared to us.

You won't beleive it but I was in a restaurant once with my daughter when a lady came up to me from nowhere and asked me if  my husband was light skinned. I said no and she kind of looked at me funny. I was quite upset at the time but my hubby just laughed it off and told me to ignore it.

People can be so insensitive sometimes.
can you send me your contact, i will like to ask you something
Re: What Will You Do, In This Condition? by ocean73(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2009
please if any body have idea on this dont forget to help a brother

(1) (Reply)

400 Level Student Landlord's Daughter Abducted by Tenant Rescued With A Baby / Dilemma-- What Should The Man Do? / Twins Become Dads On The Same Day, In The Same Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.