Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ekiti Gov. Fayose Wants You To Call Him, Shares His Personal Telephone Number - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Gov. Fayose Wants You To Call Him, Shares His Personal Telephone Number (470 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Gov. Fayose Wants You To Call Him, Shares His Personal Telephone Number by honestkings: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2015

Ayo Fayose has opened his ways to fans, supporters, haters, opponents and curious people.

The legislative head of Ekiti state, has shared his own phone number on online networking stage, Twitter.

Have a protest or quite recently wanna essence with Ekiti State representative, Ayo Fayose? No stresses, you can call him on this number: 0803 502 4994. In case you’re not able to contact him, send him a content and he guarantees to answer. See his tweet below:

See his tweet >>> http://surebaze.com/2015/10/ekiti-gov-fayose-wants-you-to-call-him-shares-his-personal-telephone-number/
Re: Ekiti Gov. Fayose Wants You To Call Him, Shares His Personal Telephone Number by ifihearam: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
My role model
Slayer of APC

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov. Fayose Wants You To Call Him, Shares His Personal Telephone Number by OVI75(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Its jst impossible to get this man of the major headlines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was An IDP For Six Months, Says SGF / 2019 Zoning: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.