Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,984 members, 7,848,952 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP (958 Views)

Thugs Fight In Front Of PDP Headquarters / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by leo97: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bible said can anything good come out of Nazareth but Jesus came out........................... ............. The Agbero's people's congress(APC) said can anything good come out of pdp but behold Chief Solomon Iyobosa Edebiri came out. It is redemption and it is appointed unto Edo people to defend this and after this development. It is Edebiri every were you go.

In as much as I have nothing against Pastor osagie ize-iyamu (POI), i think the only chance pdp has is Edebiri, POI past association with both Lucky and Oshiomole's govt has not done him any favour with the Edo people. From whats am seeing POI is the favourite based on his political power, but I think for the purpose of the election Edebiri should be PDP's candidate as he is he one majority of Edo people wants.
Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by ernesty20(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Booked
Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by Branzy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
No to APC oshio nd his sham roads must go with his ring road party

1 Like

Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by bokohalal(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ignorant Edos are talking about voting for PDP when APC is at the centre.
Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by leo97: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
bokohalal:
Ignorant Edos are talking about voting for PDP when APC is at the centre.
. You are d ignorant person. So you expect Edo state to continue with a party that did nothing for 8 yrs. Which state are you from, why did your useless state not vote pdp when pdp was at the centre. Edo people want change and dat ur silly reason will not change our mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
leo97:
. You are d ignorant person. So you expect Edo state to continue with a party that did nothing for 8 yrs. Which state are you from, why did your useless state not vote pdp when pdp was at the centre. Edo people want change and dat ur silly reason will not change our mind.

i am from edo state. PDP cannot win Edo State.
PDP is only strong in EDo central (Esan) where i am from.
But we all know both PDP and APC will be having a bini candidates.
So esan the PDP stronghold will not be too ethusiastic about the election.

Thus
Edo Central (Esan) 50 %APC and 50% PDP
Edo south (benin) 50% APC and 50% PDP
Edo North (Etsako and Owan) 70% APC 30% PDP

total vote 60% APC, 40% PDP

1 Like

Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by Agimor(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
leo97:
Lolx.but the change mantra is synonymous with APC.
Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
leo97:

You are actually the ignorant one.

PDP is only strong in Edo central (Esan) where i am from.

Thus

Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by leo97: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
atbu1983:

PDP is only strong in EDo central (Esan) where i am from.

Thus

You must be kidding, I guess the senatorial election have not change ur thinking. Edo South voted massively for PDP. Edo central is PDP 100%, thats annenih territory regardless of the candidate, however Edo south is key, a good candidate like Edebiri will persuade the voters to vote for pdp. One thing you should knw Edo south dont vote on party affiliation, we vote base on individuals, and as today there is none in APC, probably dey should bring Tony Kabaka as their candidate grin. Edo North is for APC coz of oshiomole, that will be immaterial

1 Like

Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by bokohalal(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
leo97:

You will be chastised with scorpions , under PDP. It is brainless really wanting to be in opposition in the Nigerian polity. Even worse, the PDP is not a better alternative for the people. There is no dogged charismatic figure in Edo PDP who can look Buhari in the face and ask for his state's due in the event of a Federal /state confrontation. Who? Pastor Ize-Iyamu? Engr Edebiri? Senator Uzamere? Only the middle personality has any modicum of respectability. With the other two, Edo state had better call the ebullient Nosakhare Igbinedion back to continue his reckless and visionless administration. Moreover, the pastor and senator are not stable enough to guarantee membership in PDP, win or lose.
Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by leo97: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Agimor:
Lolx.but the change mantra is synonymous with APC.
, dont get, the current govt has performed poorly interms of human capital, no employment for 8 yrs, school fees increased without funding the respective schools, even tried to sell Edo house to himself just like Tinubu did with lag. all the industries he met collapse, no new schools, it is taking him 8 yrs to renovate the accident word at central hospital, yet the last govt built a new hospital within 2 yrs, the road construction he claimed to have done well is not visible, you can attest to that is you are currently in benin, the issues with the current govt is endless. The only thing left is to change the govt. We no longer need agbero like Tony kabaka and his elder brother Bob izua in benin.

1 Like

Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by bokohalal(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lucky Igbinedion once placed a piece of machinery by Ikpoba River, right at the end of the slope, with which he wanted to dredge the river and make it accessible to the sea!
That is my memory of PDP and the extent to which they will go to when it came to corruption.
Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by leo97: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
bokohalal:

You will be chastised with scorpions , under PDP. It is brainless really wanting to be in opposition in the Nigerian polity. Even worse, the PDP is not a better alternative for the people. There is no dogged charismatic figure in Edo PDP who can look Buhari in the face and ask for his state's due in the event of a Federal /state confrontation. Who? Pastor Ize-Iyamu? Engr Edebiri? Senator Uzamere? Only the middle personality has any modicum of respectability. With the other two, Edo state had better call the ebullient Nosakhare Igbinedion back to continue his reckless and visionless administration. Moreover, the pastor and senator are not stable enough to guarantee membership in PDP, win or lose.
, and the current govt is not reckless, do you know the state just approve another 10bn loan from cbn to be paid in 2 yrs when his tenure is ending in November next yr, including the laons from world bank and the 3.5billion bailout fro FG. You dont want me to compare Igbinedion govt with this coz the only area this current govt was better was road construction and media propaganda. No employment 8 yrs, no industries, no new school built, no hospital built, no form of contribution to electricity generation, no form of Job /wealth creation instead he has introduce several levies upon the people, I heard he has also introduced land use charge. Thats where the Gods of the land will punish him and his generation. He never lived in benin except as a gov, that is why he dont knw how the people are suffering. He ones told a widow to go and die. He is leaving the state with massive debt who will repay this debt. Lot of jobs were lost under his watch, all Edo line workers gone. Guy sector by sector, if you want us to compare Lucky igbinedion govt and Oshiomole govt am ready, lets start with education. Am advocating for Edebiri and not the pastor, even though the pastor has not done any wrong, he has never been indicted nor convicted. As for Uzamere he got no chance, PDP will not be that stupid to have him as their candidate, same with Mathew, the battle is between the Pastor and Edebiri for the party's ticket and any of them will defeat any of APC's candidate, from Odubu to Ogie, then dont have any reputation nor the political power.
Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by leo97: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
bokohalal:
Lucky Igbinedion once placed a piece of machinery by Ikpoba River, right at the end of the slope, with which he wanted to dredge the river and make it accessible to the sea!
That is my memory of PDP and the extent to which they will go to when it came to corruption.
, Lucky igbinedion contribution to Education :College of Agriculture built, Edo State polytechnic built, Lecture theaters in AAU, hostels built e.tc and funding, fees was much lower, teachers employed massively. Oshiomole contribution to Education: 20% contribution to renovation of pry schools (FG 60%, LG 10%), 200% increase in AAU fees, no funding, no building built. next will be health. I will wait for you to comment on Education first. Like I said the only area Oshiomole was better than lucky was road construction and media propaganda nothing else.
Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by bokohalal(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
In every facet of development , Oshiomole is triumphant over any governor of Edo state since the new political dispensation. I,and many others, have several times attempted to enumerate his giant steps in the state's socioeconomic development, on several threads here. Being another blind Edo,I am not surprised that you couldn't see any.
Re: Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP by leo97: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
bokohalal:
In every facet of development , Oshiomole is triumphant over any governor of Edo state since the new political dispensation. I,and many others, have several times attempted to enumerate his giant steps in the state's socioeconomic development, on several threads here. Being another blind Edo,I am not surprised that you couldn't see any.
, Like I said, just post them here and I will respond appropriately, still waiting on ur comments on Education

(1) (Reply)

The Panel Report Did Not Indict Me Of Corruption....rotimi Amaechi / We Igbos Must Leave Nigeria & Biafra – MASSOB / BREAKING: Kayode Ogundamisi Caught Trying To Incite Hausas Against Igbos With Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.