Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711563 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by fadedayo: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have been following your thread for a while now and i am really impressed. Can you please forward the detailed plan of a contemporary three bedroom bungalow with penthouse. The master bedroom will be upstairs with walk-in closet and a lounging area. Also would like to have a gym and study downstairs. It will be helpful to have and idea what the cost will be to make it a reality. My email is fadedayo@gmail.com.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2015
fadedayo:
I have been following your thread for a while now and i am really impressed. Can you please forward the detailed plan of a contemporary three bedroom bungalow with penthouse. The master bedroom will be upstairs with walk-in closet and a lounging area. Also would like to have a gym and study downstairs. It will be helpful to have and idea what the cost will be to make it a reality. My email is fadedayo@gmail.com.
Thanks

I will send some designs to your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by fadedayo: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2015
ihebrooke:

I will send some designs to your mail.

God bless you. Thanks a million.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jasminea: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
ihebrooke:

Approach view
hi. I love this building and i would like to know if the top two flats can be converted into a four bedroom or even five bedroom flat
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jasminea: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
ihebrooke:
4 bedroom twin duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Visitors wc
Guest bedroom
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Verandah
Store
Stair hall

FIRST FLOOR
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Masters Bedroom
Terrace(masters bedroom)
Terrace(bedroom 2)

External dimension 16.5m by 16.7m
hi thanks for this beautiful design. Bit what if i want just one? Will it ne 8.3m by 8.3m? My land is just about 40 by90ft and i want a small building. Pls reply via my email.. jenistel@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
fadedayo:

God bless you. Thanks a million.

jasminea:
hi thanks for this beautiful design. Bit what if i want just one? Will it ne 8.3m by 8.3m? My land is just about 40 by90ft and i want a small building. Pls reply via my email.. jenistel@yahoo.com

Mail sent.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2015
3 BEDROOM PENT HOUSE DESIGN

GROUND FLOOR PLAN

Entrance porch
Visitors wc
Waiting Room
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Verandah
Guest bedroom
Bedroom 2
Masters Bedroom
Exclusive Masters Stair case

FIRST FLOOR PLAN

Master Lounge
Masters Study
Masters Gym

External dimensions 12.7m by 21.4m

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Right side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by boscana: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2015
ihebrooke:
5 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Drive through
Entrance porch
Ante room
Guest bedroom
Mini lounge
Main lounge
Elevated dining
Kitchen
Veranday
Laundry
Store
Stair hall

UPPER FLOOR

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Gallery
Study
Family lounge
Pool terrace

External Dimension 19m by 21m
will dis building enter in 100×100 plot of land
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
boscana:
will dis building enter in 100×100 plot of land

Can you attach the particular design? Or send it to my mail, akalawu@gmail.com. However, from the dimensions quoted above, it would fit in a 100ft by 100ft.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by elewedu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good Afternoon Ihebrook,

I will be starting my building anytime soon, I have been looking around for a good architect, it never occurred to me to come to nairaland until I got a design from a big friend who is an architect, but you know what I could not interpret the drawing , so I decide to come here for help.

Could you please review this drawing, and give your inputs, I would not mind if you help with a 3D of this design. Kindly note also the land is a half plot 50 by 60 (296) sq meters, I intend to build a twin 2 bedroom downstairs, and a luxurious 3 bedroom up stairs. Please help ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
@elewedu, could you send me a mail? I need more info from you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Main lounge interior view from the gallery.

1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Twin duplex coming soon.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2015
4 Bedroom + 3 Bedroom duplex

4 BEDROOM DUPLEX.

GROUND FLOOR PLAN

Entrance porch
Visitors wc
Ante room
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Verandah
Guest bedroom
Stair hall

FIRST FLOOR PLAN
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Masters bedroom
Family Lounge
Study
Terraces for masters bedroom and family lounge

3 BEDROOM DUPLEX.

GROUND FLOOR PLAN

Entrance porch
Visitors wc
Ante room
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Verandah
Guest bedroom
Stair hall

FIRST FLOOR PLAN
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Family Lounge
Family Lounge terrace.

External dimension 14m by 22m

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by gateleo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please check your email. Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
gateleo:
Please check your email. Thanks.

Acknowledged.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Jonwesley(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ihebrooke, kudos and thanks for the motivations you have given some of us here. I do have a need and desperately want your help. I'm planning to avoid renewing my rent in January next year to my current landlord and seriously working to buy a land like 100 by 50 minimum somewhere around outskirts of Abuja. Kindly help me with a two spacious bedrooms flat ensuite, a sitting room, visitor's toilet and kitchen. That will become a boys quarter in future to my intended duplex to be built on the same plot. I will want to situate the BQ at the back and we a family of 7 will manage the BQ for now. Kindly give me a sweet design and plans, even the interior design. My email is jonnogidi@yahoo.com, phones/whatsApp - 08137684557. I will appreciate your quick response please. Kindly estimate the money that can finish it by your designs. God bless.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by osewanu(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bros your designs are so on point... kudos.
Please can that 3 bedroom penthouse be adjusted to a 4 bedroom bungalow with penthouse on a quarter plot of land? Please can you send the cost estimate and your charges to phiolac@gmail.com? Thanks in advance
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by osewanu(m): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
ihebrooke:
2 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Ante room
Visitors wc
Lounge
Dining
Stair case
Kitchen

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Terraces for the bedrooms

External dimension 10.5m by 10.5m

Can this work on a half plot but with a 3 bedroom?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jonwesley:
Ihebrooke, kudos and thanks for the motivations you have given some of us here. I do have a need and desperately want your help. I'm planning to avoid renewing my rent in January next year to my current landlord and seriously working to buy a land like 100 by 50 minimum somewhere around outskirts of Abuja. Kindly help me with a two spacious bedrooms flat ensuite, a sitting room, visitor's toilet and kitchen. That will become a boys quarter in future to my intended duplex to be built on the same plot. I will want to situate the BQ at the back and we a family of 7 will manage the BQ for now. Kindly give me a sweet design and plans, even the interior design. My email is jonnogidi@yahoo.com, phones/whatsApp - 08137684557. I will appreciate your quick response please. Kindly estimate the money that can finish it by your designs. God bless.

Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
osewanu:

Can this work on a half plot but with a 3 bedroom?

Yes, it can.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Jonwesley(m): 2:29am On Jun 28, 2015
ihebrooke:

Can you send me a mail to akalawu@mail.com

Okay, brother! I will do so. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jonwesley:

Okay, brother! I will do so. Thanks

Mail seen.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Remodelled from a 5 bedroom bungalow into a 4 bedroom bungalow.

Minimum land space 60ft by 100ft.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
For more info, call 08032582385, 08174058017 or mail akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by aje33: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
For a nice and affordable structural and M&E designs.. Pls. Contact us @ Dilmayns Consult.
ajeayodeji22@yahoo.com
Ayodeji - 07068028203.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by nextstep(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Amazing. Every new design makes me want to change my mind and build that one instead shocked . I must really commend your taste.

One question: does anybody build with steel beams and drywall, or is everything concrete? With our humidity and rain, is it even advisable to build exterior walls out of anything but concrete or brick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.