Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711219 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2015
Farm1:
Happy birthday to our able architect. May the years ahead be more graceful

Fhemmmy:
Happy birthday, God bless you mightily and grant you more wisdom for your work.

sequencel:
Happy birthday

Thanks My Ogas. I'm grateful.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:03am On May 08, 2015
Interiors

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2015
Bedroom 3d

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 2sex(m): 12:54am On May 08, 2015
ihebrooke:
5 bedroom Bungalow

Ante room
Main Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Laundry
All bedrooms ensuite
Masters terrace

Minimum size of land 120ft by 120ft.
What size of plot will fit into this?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 2sex(m): 12:58am On May 08, 2015
ihebrooke:

4 Bedroom Bungalow

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Lounge
Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Dining
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Study
Family Area

All Bedroom are En suite

External Dimension 12.8m by 22.1m

What is the size of this external dimension in feet? Please how much will it cost to get this design? No visitors toilet? Can this be edited to accommodate 2 bedroom bungalow ?Thanks. I was referred by spyder88

https://www.nairaland.com/266315/architectural-designs-nairalanders-want-build/35#25516491

I noticed people are dropping their emails. Mine is
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 2sex(m): 1:01am On May 08, 2015
ihebrooke:

Oga mi, its with a moderate finish. 3m to 3.5 will get you the carcass.
Please will 7-8 million naira do?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 2sex(m): 1:16am On May 08, 2015
ihebrooke:

Oga mi, its with a moderate finish. 3m to 3.5 will get you the carcass.
when you say moderate finishing, what and what are included?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kerriman: 6:29am On May 08, 2015
Pls my oga l need a good design of a4bedroom duplex with all room ensuite send to my emmanuelkerri10@yahoo.com. Pls can this fit into a 570sqm land and let me know the cost implication . Pls the design will be very simple to interpret by the builder. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2015
2sex:
What size of plot will fit into this?

2 plots of land.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2015
2sex:

What is the size of this external dimension in feet? Please how much will it cost to get this design? No visitors toilet? Can this be edited to accommodate 2 bedroom bungalow ?Thanks. I was referred by spyder88

https://www.nairaland.com/266315/architectural-designs-nairalanders-want-build/35#25516491

I noticed people are dropping their emails. Mine is *** @ gmail

Will send you a mail on this.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2015
kerriman:
Pls my oga l need a good design of a4bedroom duplex with all room ensuite send to my emmanuelkerri10@yahoo.com. Pls can this fit into a 570sqm land and let me know the cost implication . Pls the design will be very simple to interpret by the builder. Thanks

I will forward some duplex designs to you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2015
2sex:
Please will 7-8 million naira do?

Yes, it will be sufficient.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by spyder880(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2015
You are very good at what you do Sir, keep it up.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2015
spyder880:
You are very good at what you do Sir, keep it up.

Thanks my Chairman. Thanks for the referrals too. I appreciate. Hope work is going fine? Hope to sip pami with you one of these days.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2015
Call 08032582385 or send a mail to akalawu@gmail.com for more information about designs, interiors, animations and constructions.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 2sex(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2015
ihebrooke:

Will send you a mail on this.
Thank you. I will be expecting it.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by spyder880(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2015
ihebrooke:

Thanks my Chairman. Thanks for the referrals too. I appreciate. Hope work is going fine? Hope to sip pami with you one of these days.

Work is going smooth Sir, it will be an honour to sit and talk with you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 2sex(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2015
ihebrooke:

Thanks
I have sent you an email
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2015
2sex:
I have sent you an email

I have replied your mail
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by 2sex(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2015
ihebrooke:

I have replied your mail
seen replied. Bros, you go to do your magic o on the size of the plot please. Check your email.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2015
2sex:
seen replied. Bros, you go to do your magic o on the size of the plot please. Check your email.

I will do my best Sir. I've replied your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by decuba: 10:55am On May 11, 2015
@ihebrooke plz I do structural design and construction..permit me sir
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2015
decuba:
@ihebrooke plz I do structural design and construction..permit me sir

No problem. Will keep you in mind.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by decuba: 6:57pm On May 11, 2015
thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2015
decuba:
thanks

You are welcome. Can you send some samples of your work and cost of your services to my mail, akalawu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by babalose: 11:05pm On May 13, 2015
ihebrooke:
Other views

can this fit into 2plots and still have space for a swimming pool, incase one is thinking more of a 26 rooms hotel

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:42am On May 15, 2015
babalose:

can this fit into 2plots and still have space for a swimming pool, incase one is thinking more of a 26 rooms hotel

It can fit, but without the swimming pool. Note that the rooms have their separate individual kitchens(hostel or apartment type). If you want it as a hotel, then it need to be redesigned to suit and serve that purpose. Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 15, 2015
ihebrooke:

It can fit, but without the swimming pool. Note that the rooms have their separate individual kitchens(hostel or apartment type). If you want it as a hotel, then it need to be redesigned to suit and serve that purpose. Thanks.

Hello ihebrooke. Please, how much will it cost to have a plan drawn for a 3-storey building, open office with no wall sub-divisions.
I think the land is about 40ft by 30ft. I got your number from this thread already, so I will give you a call later.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by babalose: 10:45pm On May 15, 2015
@ihebrooke.....so its like a service apartment system then, if its ensuite with a kitchen. does each room entail a lounge? trying to work around your concept in my mind.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2015
standd:

Hello ihebrooke. Please, how much will it cost to have a plan drawn for a 3-storey building, open office with no wall sub-divisions.
I think the land is about 40ft by 30ft. I got your number from this thread already, so I will give you a call later.

Already treated. Expecting your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2015
babalose:
@ihebrooke.....so its like a service apartment system then, if its ensuite with a kitchen. does each room entail a lounge? trying to work around your concept in my mind.

Yes, but it doesn't have a lounge. It was designed as a hostel. It also has common rooms.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.