Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711570 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2015
nextstep:
Amazing. Every new design makes me want to change my mind and build that one instead shocked . I must really commend your taste.

One question: does anybody build with steel beams and drywall, or is everything concrete? With our humidity and rain, is it even advisable to build exterior walls out of anything but concrete or brick.

Its not advisable.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2015
For your Aluminium works pls contact Perfect Touch Aluminium via 08153665659, 08067079715. We beautify your home with our designs , we handle both Aluminium roofings as well . Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Coming soon

4 bedroom duplex

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by olupahpah(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello boss, pls can you help with a design for 30 self contained rooms ( hostel style).

To include room, bathroom and a small kitchen cubicle.

Land size is 50ft by 120ft

My email address is olupahpah@gmail.com.

Many thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2015
olupahpah:
Hello boss, pls can you help with a design for 30 self contained rooms ( hostel style).

To include room, bathroom and a small kitchen cubicle.

Land size is 50ft by 120ft

My email address is olupahpah@gmail.com.

Many thanks

I will send you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kaymolla(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
elewedu:
Good Afternoon Ihebrook,

I will be starting my building anytime soon, I have been looking around for a good architect, it never occurred to me to come to nairaland until I got a design from a big friend who is an architect, but you know what I could not interpret the drawing , so I decide to come here for help.

Could you please review this drawing, and give your inputs, I would not mind if you help with a 3D of this design. Kindly note also the land is a half plot 50 by 60 (296) sq meters, I intend to build a twin 2 bedroom downstairs, and a luxurious 3 bedroom up stairs. Please help ....

Quite a nice design. But u shld tell your architect to explain to you how this your staircase is going to run. All d best.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Alwaysareward: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for the insight/knowledge we gain reading your posts.
Please I need an urgent responce to this question. How much does it cost to register a (Vigin/new) plot of land bought around osisioma in Abia state.
Except for sell agreement (Power of Attorney) Are there other things (Like Building plan etc) i need to present at Umuahia before the land is registered in my name.
Anyone can respond please, it's urgent.
Thank you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Alwaysareward:
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for the insight/knowledge we gain reading your posts.
Please I need an urgent responce to this question. How much does it cost to register a (Vigin/new) plot of land bought around osisioma in Abia state.
Except for sell agreement (Power of Attorney) Are there other things (Like Building plan etc) i need to present at Umuahia before the land is registered in my name.
Anyone can respond please, it's urgent.
Thank you.

I will get back to you on this.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by chinebu(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
ihebrooke:
6 Bedroom Pent House,
Private Dining,
Bar,
All rooms en suite
Master's Lounge.

I love this piece. I am currently looking for a goof architecture and I think I can work with you.

Please can this building have a spacious balcony front and back?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by chinebu(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
ihebrooke:
6 Bedroom Pent House,
Private Dining,
Bar,
All rooms en suite
Master's Lounge.

I love this piece. I am currently looking for a goof architecture and I think I can work with you.

Please send reply to my email Chinebu.Emmanuel@yahoo.com or 08188739414
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Alwaysareward: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
ihebrooke:

I will get back to you on this.

Thanks Ihebrooks.
I appreciate.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
ihebrooke:
Coming soon
4 bedroom duplex

Can you please give us the Specs on this building, including External Dimensions. Thanks Boss.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
chinebu:

Please send reply to my email Chin***@yahoo.com or 0818***

I will send you a mail
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
mufutau55:

Can you please give us the Specs on this building, including External Dimensions. Thanks Boss.

Hajji M.

No problem Oga mi
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bimbor(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2015
@Ihebrooke

I have plans of building a house. There is an old store in the location which I plan to dismantle and erect an ultra-modern building on the same location. Please I need your inputs on the kind of house that can be built there. I would prefer a 2-storey building consisting of two 3-bedroom flats each with ultra-modern features en-suit. I am planning to build this house for my father and the entire family. Please kindly get back to me on how you can be of assistance. You can also forward some pictures to me as a guide.

Please send pictures and all details to drbimbor@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by fabbyluv: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pls my chairman I HV dis floor plan but there are some tins I am not comfortable with e.g 1-there is no store in d kitchen 2-it seems the kitchen is small 3-i don't like d position of d visitors toilet pls help me re-arrange it to look more daper

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
bimbor:
@Ihebrooke

I have plans of building a house. There is an old store in the location which I plan to dismantle and erect an ultra-modern building on the same location. Please I need your inputs on the kind of house that can be built there. I would prefer a 2-storey building consisting of two 3-bedroom flats each with ultra-modern features en-suit. I am planning to build this house for my father and the entire family. Please kindly get back to me on how you can be of assistance. You can also forward some pictures to me as a guide.

Please send pictures and all details to drbimbor@gmail.com

Thank you.

Have replied your mail
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2015
fabbyluv:
Pls my chairman I HV dis floor plan but there are some tins I am not comfortable with e.g 1-there is no store in d kitchen 2-it seems the kitchen is small 3-i don't like d position of d visitors toilet pls help me re-arrange it to look more daper

The dimensions are not very clear. Can you send the plan to my mail : akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by pacino26(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
You have me gazing in awe. Nice one chief. I have a 1000 sqm property to develop and probably looking at a block of flats at least two floors up since its for sale. Can you furnish me with an architectural design? I sure do look forward to doing business with you ariessino26@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by pacino26(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
ihebrooke:

Yes, we do.

Attached are some samples.

Guy you just finish work here. This is what am looking for.

Pg 45. Can I have the BoQ for this? Can two of this fit into a 1000sqm of land?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
pacino26:
You have me gazing in awe. Nice one chief. I have a 1000 sqm property to develop and probably looking at a block of flats at least two floors up since its for sale. Can you furnish me with an architectural design? I sure do look forward to doing business with you ariessino26@gmail.com

Thanks. Will send you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by profindar: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Send me an email to profindar@yahoo.com... I have an upcoming project that I need to discuss with you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2015
profindar:
Send me an email to profindar@yahoo.com... I have an upcoming project that I need to discuss with you.

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by fabbyluv: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
ihebrooke:

The dimensions are not very clear. Can you send the plan to my mail : akalawu@gmail.com
chairman I sent u d mail since but up till now there is no reply, hope all is well
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
ihebrooke:
Architectural Master Pieces and New Designs for Nairalanders who want to Build

i just want to present to my fellow nairalanders some of my designs.
These are a few of my designs.
The presentation drawings and the working drawings are available.
i make delivery anywhere in nigeria.
if also interested in the landscaping drawing ,it will also be made available to you.

if you are really interested call 08032582385, 08174058017

You need a website to boost your business. Reach people world wide and even sell online.

Call me 08068280130 or email apeledesigns@gmail.com and I will do one for you.
Check my previous works
www.apeledesigns.com/designs

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ntaph: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
kindly help to design a block of 6 units of two bedroom flat (two story building).
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
oapeleo:

You need a website to boost your business. Reach people world wide and even sell online.

Call me 08068280130 or email apeledesigns@gmail.com and I will do one for you.
Check my previous works
www.apeledesigns.com/designs

Noted
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
ntaph:
kindly help to design a block of 6 units of two bedroom flat (two story building).

Yes, we can. Kindly send us a mail to akalawu@gmail.com with your brief. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by propertyaccess: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Name of Estate: PHPAC Estate
Price: N450,000 per plot.
Promo: Buy 5 plots and get 1 plot for free.

This is without doubt the cheapest yet most genuine deal you can get for an estate land from a reputable company.
This land is undoubtedly a good investment due to the foreseeable value appreciation. The fact is obvious based on the ongoing and forthcoming Government MEGA projects in Ibeju Lekki.

The Land is in the proximity of the following ongoing projects.

1- Lekki free trade zone
2- New international airport
3- New sea port
4- Pan African university
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote refinery.

For Enquiry contact Mr. Clinton : 07080169651

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by propertyaccess: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Name of Estate: OAKWOOD PARK PHASE 3 Estate
Price: N900,000 per plot.

This land is undoubtedly a good investment due to the foreseeable value appreciation. The fact is obvious based on the ongoing and forthcoming Government MEGA projects in Ibeju Lekki.

1- Lekki free trade zone
3- New sea port
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote refinery.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by twinskenny(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
propertyaccess:
Name of Estate: OAKWOOD PARK PHASE 3 Estate
Price: N900,000 per plot.

1- Lekki free trade zone
3- New sea port
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote refinery.

hello chief, sorry to say this. why dont u do this on a different thread?

#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
ihebrooke:

Noted
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.