Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711428 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by nameoh: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
ihebrooke:

I have seen it. I will review it and revert.
ok waiting
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by nameoh: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
ihebrooke:

I have seen it. I will review it and revert.
ok ,waiting.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
ihebrooke:

My chairman, thanks. We are grateful.
We have more of the designs on the blog than on Nairaland.

Good sir. I/We are perusing it as we speak. Yes. Plenty of excellent designs...

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jaz(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2015
guys you've got nice designs and concepts here, but beyond those it would be nice to have cost estimates along with your designs rather than just mere dazzles. i imagine i speak for a few potential clients...
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
mufutau55:

Good sir. I/We are perusing it as we speak. Yes. Plenty of excellent designs...

Hajji M.

Ok sir
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
jaz:
guys you've got nice designs and concepts here, but beyond those it would be nice to have cost estimates along with your designs rather than just mere dazzles. i imagine i speak for a few potential clients...

I understand your point. However, it should be noted that putting a cost estimate for a design might be misleading considering certain factors such as the nature of the land in the location the design might likely be built. There is a huge cost difference between building in a dry land and in a waterlogged area or on a loose sand. Other things to also consider are the labour and material cost which are also unique with the specific area. We do provide cost estimates for our designs(upon request by the Client), with the help of our quantity surveyors, using the labour and material cost of the specific area.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
From our archives

5 bedroom white house duplex design

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
ihebrooke:
From our archives
5 bedroom white house duplex design

Excellent... Decked roof? Where we can make parties and suya?

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2015
mufutau55:

Excellent... Decked roof? Where we can make parties and suya?

Hajji M.

My chairman, you really like better thing.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2015
Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bawelat: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
ur blog name or link here for us dat dont have it pls.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
bawelat:
ur blog name or link here for us dat dont have it pls.

Plenty designs that will make your head turn/spin are awaiting you there.

www.masterstouchstudios..com

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
ihebrooke:

My chairman, you really like better thing.

My brother "Nah death make fish bend oh". Na plenty money we dey wait for o.
After going thru your blogs with those designs; it's a sin to be poor o. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bawelat: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
mufutau55:

Plenty designs that will make your head turns are awaiting you there.
www.masterstouchstudios..com
Hajji M.
Thanks i av bookmark the page.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by moskito36(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nice designs on ur blog, however I noticed its only duplex u have there, or u don't design bungalows?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
moskito36:
Nice designs on ur blog, however I noticed its only duplex u have there, or u don't design bungalows?

Thanks. We have bungalow designs on the blog.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
From our archives.

3 Bedroom bungalow
External dimensions 9m by 18m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by twinskenny(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
ihebrooke:
From our archives.

3 Bedroom bungalow

I pray to God that one day... i will be able to do something like this..

such a lovely design!!! weldone boss
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by darchiplanhomes(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
siparaporo:
They appear to be too big for an average budget. Consider this at a less cost
This is rubbish
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by nameoh: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
ihebrooke:
From our archives.

3 Bedroom bungalow

ihebrooke
bro still not heard from you recently on the house makeover
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
twinskenny:

I pray to God that one day... i will be able to do something like this..

such a lovely design!!! weldone boss

Amen to that
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
nameoh:

ihebrooke
bro still not heard from you recently on the house makeover

Mail replied
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Masters bedroom interior

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by okuflexx5: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
ihebrooke:

Another view

Pls what does it take to get the full plan drawing of this particular bulding?
my email is okuflexx5@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by okuflexx5: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
ihebrooke:

Another view
I mean this one
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by okuflexx5: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
ihebrooke:
5 Bedroom duplex with a pent house

Ground floor

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitors wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Guest bedroom
Stair hall

First floor
Family lounge
Masters bedroom
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4

Pent house
Bedroom 5

All bedrooms ensuite and cross ventilated.
External dimensions
12.5m by 13m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
okuflexx5:

Pls what does it take to get the full plan drawing of this particular bulding?
my email is okuflexx5@yahoo.com
Thanks

Mail sent.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by loveson(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello. I have a 361 sqm, what kind of structure would fit in? I want a 4 bed room duplex - all en-suite, and something for rent, like a 2 B/R bungalow or something
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2015
loveson:
Hello. I have a 361 sqm, what kind of structure would fit in? I want a 4 bed room duplex - all en-suite, and something for rent, like a 2 B/R bungalow or something

I'm sorry, but your brief won't fit on a 361sqm of land with the necessary setbacks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Danielsoludo(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2015
how much can it take to build
6 Bedroom duplex. two rooms down with one Palo and 4 rooms up?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Danielsoludo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
ihebrooke:
@ROBEN
Concerning the design that will fit into your land, this with a little modification will do.

does 4.2m include both painting, roofing e.t.c?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Danielsoludo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
ihebrooke:
another view
whats d cost estimation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.