Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710581 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
6 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Visitor's Wc
Guest Bedroom
Main Lounge
Private Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Stair-hall
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 6
Family Lounge
Terraces

Cross ventilated rooms

External Dimensions 15m by 25m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Shola13: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2015
ihebrooke:

We have many designs of such. However, its not all our designs that are posted here. You can contact us for samples.

Oga - I asked for your email address.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by chynwaz(f): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
ihebrooke:
4 bedroom bungalow

FLOOR PLAN DETAILS

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Visitors wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Study
Guest Bedroom
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Masters Bedroom
Family Lobby

All Bedroom are En suite

Minimum size of land 60ft by 100ft

I recently acquired a plot of land just outside Ikeja along the express and was hoping to build a duplex until I feel in love with
your 4 bed room bungalow design. However, I would appreciate a simpler interior decor. Could you please give me a quote
including the interior decoration? Also, I would like to know if you worked cross state, please?

Kind Regards,

Chioma
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Shola13:

Oga - I asked for your email address.

chynwaz:

I recently acquired a plot of land just outside Ikeja along the express and was hoping to build a duplex until I feel in love with
your 4 bed room bungalow design. However, I would appreciate a simpler interior decor. Could you please give me a quote
including the interior decoration? Also, I would like to know if you worked cross state, please?
Kind Regards,
Chioma

Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2015
ihebrooke:
6 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Visitor's Wc
Guest Bedroom
Main Lounge
Private Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Stair-hall
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 6
Family Lounge
Terraces

Cross ventilated rooms

External Dimensions 15m by 25m

Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Colour Tweak

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
For more info, visit www.masterstouchstudios..com, call 08032582385(calls and what's app), 08174058017 or mail akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2015
Side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by j2012(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
ihebrooke:
Colour Tweak

I love this colour tweak.
Please tone down on your bright colours usage. They are exciting, but not always verry good to the eyes.
I love your works. They are very good.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:08am On Nov 15, 2015
j2012:

I love this colour tweak.
Please tone down on your bright colours usage. They are exciting, but not always verry good to the eyes.
I love your works. They are very good.

No problem Sir. Thanks. We will tone down on the bright colours. However, sometimes, the Clients do request specifically for the different colours scheme that we use for the design.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Barezzi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
ihebrooke:

No problem Sir. Thanks. We will tone down on the bright colours. However, sometimes, the Clients do request specifically for the different colours scheme that we use for the design.
You're right on the money!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Barezzi:

You're right on the money!

Ok Sir.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by olumide4christ: 12:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Shola13:

I am looking to build a warehouse in Ifo, ogun state and require simplistic design that wont make my head go banging when i am asked to pay for it. i have a brief to hand. What's your email address ?

Great vision, sir, I pray that God would give you the grace to accomplish it, Amen!

I'm a professional Quantity Surveyor; I can assist you in the cost management of your project by determining the best cost for the project that will also give you best value for money. I can prepare bills of quantities, material schedules & also help you monitor the cost through the construction stage.
My contacts - Olumide - 08188211300; qpc_projects@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Shola13: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2015
olumide4christ:

Great vision, sir, I pray that God would give you the grace to accomplish it, Amen!

I'm a professional Quantity Surveyor; I can assist you in the cost management of your project by determining the best cost for the project that will also give you best value for money. I can prepare bills of quantities, material schedules & also help you monitor the cost through the construction stage.
My contacts - Olumide - 08188211300;
_projects@yahoo.com

Will save your details
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
ihebrooke:
Coming soon

3 Bedroom bungalow

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Visitors wc
Main Lounge
Children's Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3

All bedrooms en suite.
External dimension 12m by 21m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2015
ihebrooke:
5 bedroom bungalow

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitors wc
Guest bedroom
Main lounge
Dining
Childrens lounge
Kitchen
Veranda
Store
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Masters bedroom
Bedroom 5
Family area

External dimension 15.9m by 25.5m
Minimum required land size 120ft by 120ft

Colour tweak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Chekitaut: 1:43am On Nov 21, 2015
From the desk of Chekitaut:
Count on us for the best Quantity, Quality, Affordable price of Granite.

Island, V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah(Roundabout)
30Tons Granite=N140,000

Call Now: 08055545355,08032887233
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
ihebrooke:
6 bedroom duplex
All in suite
please how much will it take to get all working plans for this structure.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chekitaut:
From the desk of Chekitaut:
Count on us for the best Quantity, Quality, Affordable price of Granite.

Island, V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah(Roundabout)
30Tons Granite=N140,000

Call Now: 08055545355,08032887233

Noted Sir!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eyiolawigbenga:
please how much will it take to get all working plans for this structure.

Treated
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by TK66441: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2015
ihebrooke:
6 Bedroom Duplex
Executive lounge
Main lounge
Bar lounge
Library
All in Suite
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=TK66441 post=40339734][/quote]

What date was it posted? Can you send the particular design to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Coming Soon

5 Bedroom Duplex with a pent floor.

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitors wc
Lounge
Study
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Verandah
Dining
Laundry
Stair hall.

FIRST FLOOR

Masters bedroom
Masters lounge
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Family lounge
Balcony
Private staircase inside masters bedroom

PENT FLOOR

Bedroom 5
Terrace.

External dimension 12.1m by 17.0m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
For more info, visit www.masterstouchstudios..com,
Call 08032582385(calls and what's app), 08174058017 or mail akalawu58@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
View 2

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by darchiplanhomes(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
NICE WORKS COLLEAGUE. Which rendering software did this.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
darchiplanhomes:
NICE WORKS COLLEAGUE. Which rendering software did this.

Thanks. Artlantis software.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by adundayo: 2:46am On Dec 01, 2015
ihebrooke:

We have designs like that. Attached are samples to that effect. You can send us a mail.

Pls house, I will like to know how much that will complete these type of structure in lagos.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by babalose: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2015
do you have a contemporary design for a 20 rooms hotel on a 60 by 240 plot? Its a single floor design otherwise called bungalow
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
adundayo:

Pls house, I will like to know how much that will complete these type of structure in lagos.

Which structure in particular?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
babalose:
do you have a contemporary design for a 20 rooms hotel on a 60 by 240 plot? Its a single floor design otherwise called bungalow

Nope, we don't. However, it can be designed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.