Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nulge Boss Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nulge Boss Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style (474 Views)

Ekiti NULGE Boss Prostrated For Fayose Before LG Workers Were Paid-faparusi / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike's 44th Birthday Celebrated In Grand Style - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nulge Boss Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style by remzaza: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
• GIVES GLORY TO GOD

It was all joy in Amuwo Odofin Local Government, as the Chairman of the Nigeria Union of Local Government Employee (NULGE), Amuwo Odofin Local Government branch, Comrade Temitope Lawal celebrated his birthday with pomp and pageantry.

Comrade Lawal while speaking with journalists during the epoch event, gave thanks to God for sparing his life to witness yet another eventful day.

“ I must give God all the glory and adoration for today. I want to use this medium to thank the management team, staff and the good people of Amuwo Odofin local government, for the love they have shown to me, I am really a happy man,” he acknowledged.

The Head of Administration of the Local Government, Alhaji Shakiru Omotayo noted that the celebrant deserves this kind of lavish celebration because he is a dedicated and committed staff.

“I have known him for ages. He is a very amiable person, who is dedicated to his work. I wish him more celebration and also advise him to continue to be a responsible family man,’’ he averred.

(1) (Reply)

World's Largest Inter-faith Gathering / Breaking News: Former Kebbi Gov. Dankigari Arrested By Efcc / Ministerial Nominees In Strange Visit To Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.