Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Is The Noun Link Down? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is The Noun Link Down? (585 Views)

All Graduands To Complete The Noun Alumni Membership Form Online / Please How Do I Complete And Submit My Assignments Using The NOUN TMA Link. / How Credible Is The NOUN Certificates (b.sc, PGD & MSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Noun Link Down? by ocsinfo: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2009
Hi,
I got my PGD application form for national open university since last two weeks but I've not been able to fill the form on line. The bursary pin and application form number I used to try filling the form online was not just going through. Now the link is down. Pls does any body know when the link will be up and why I've not been able to get through since last two weeks?

I need help pls.
Re: Why Is The Noun Link Down? by SHOOLAH: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2009
there is nothing wrong with the site. i just logged out from there now.
Re: Why Is The Noun Link Down? by bilms(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2009
may be u re typing the wrong code
Re: Why Is The Noun Link Down? by slimslim: 4:03pm On May 07, 2009
Pls, can I still get the form?

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Post Ume Made Easy / Akungba & Unad Post Ume Information! / Urgent University Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.