Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

#NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay (38206 Views)

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / How Nigerians React To Snakes / How Nigerians React To The " How Are You?" Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by StepTwo: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
mad nigerians
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by Nellizzy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
click like
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by Kenzico(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin shocked No boxers day??
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by 25ahmad(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
ITS A WORLD CANCER DAY. cancer can affect any parts of the body... but satanic people that lack morals are changing it to NUDITY DAY
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by chronique(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Except na house I want stay... My hyper-active JT with a mind of his own,will just go and embarrass me outside.

1 Like

Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by lonelydora: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Choi
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by slim19(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
#no boxer day

1 Like

Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Acidosis:
#No bra day. Another satanic trend released by the Devil to corrupt the mindset and reasoning of fickle minded perverts
nice one.

Very very true
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by KingTom(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Acidosis:
#No bra day. Another satanic trend released by the Devil to corrupt the mindset and reasoning of fickle minded perverts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to the bible and Torah, it was the devil who made man realise he was naked, so now he wants them naked again? Bro brassieres when worn excessively can lead to breast lumps.

2 Likes

Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by Enemkingsley: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
It's better they create #novirginday
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
imagine what will happen when person celebrate no boxer day with BURANTASHI!
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by menix(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Most guyz wey dey patrol street 2day no dey wear boxers nii...
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by kiddkash(m): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2015
boyz we no dey carry last. without boxers fucck every girl u see
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by UndespicableMe(m): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Awareness for Postrate Cancer! If this is not sustainable, I think the instigators of NoBraday were having a bad and wanted to make a great day outta it period.
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 14, 2015
what of no pants day?
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by chandli: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2015
Flashh:

Is it a must for we to click links?

Post every damn thing or gerrara here mehn! undecided
I hear you sir...Abeg no vex...I've modified it

More tweets

1 Share

Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by chandli: 12:39am On Oct 14, 2015
onosprince:
Click fire.... OP post the comment here
Abeg no vex...I know say data na serious problem

Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by GMan650(m): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2015
Gender equality!!! The #Nobraday isn't compulsory now, not all ladies went out without bra so the #Noboxersday sef no go dey compulsory but e go make sense.

BTW, guys love to dey complicate tinz instead of snapping pics decently dem go dey snap cleavages of deir JT so ladies go dey feel them say 'Load dey down dere'
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by benzema8(m): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Goodnite ya all

1 Like

Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by badafofa: 1:03am On Oct 14, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m

Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by Dymondgurl(f): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Hehehehehee....patiently waiting for #Noboxersday. *rubbng palms in anticipation*

1 Like

Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by chandli: 1:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Dymondgurl:
Hehehehehee....patiently waiting for #Noboxersday. *rubbng palms in anticipation*
Lol...I waited patiently for #NoBraDay and see what I got
Naija girls you people are not fair at all sad
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by lovely17(m): 1:49am On Oct 14, 2015
As if guys They wear Boxers before wear pants and keep moving joor
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by Tapout(m): 2:22am On Oct 14, 2015
jmoore:
When the zip of your trousers catches your di**, no be person go tell you to wear boxers.

cry cry grin
I just remembered the day I was washing n decided to rush out and buy another soap...na so I carry trouser wear am without boxers....as I wan zip up, hoi!!!!! e zip my di'"ck skin too shocked shocked at first I thought it was a bee sting grin ...I can't even remember how I unzipped it....but mehn.. that shi't almost made me cry cheesy it wasn't funny at all grin

4 Likes

Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by tuk2ato(m): 2:48am On Oct 14, 2015
Are you sure you wanna start seeing them undecided
darmys:
Men. where are the boxersLESS photos[ grin cheesy
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by tuk2ato(m): 2:50am On Oct 14, 2015
What would you like to see undecided
Dymondgurl:
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by crackhouse(m): 3:26am On Oct 14, 2015
That's the only area where our youths are vibrant.
Re: #NoBoxersDay - Nigerians React To #NoBraDay by bummyla(m): 5:36am On Oct 14, 2015
LORD have mercy! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will You Describe This kid? (photo) / "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick / Who Betrayed Who?? (picz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.