Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix (3239 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) / My Experience With Carl Care And Callus Miller PH And The Infinix Zero 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by Avero(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
dude, at first I didn't want yo comment bit after being that hot note.PRO lollipop now kitkat

Lemme just tell you, YOU'VE BEEN DUPED, that's not your phone that's a hot note having similar problem they exchanged with your phone. don't you think it doesn't add up, that thruout dont have the part for your phone but they downgraded to kitkat, it's actually a hot note thruout exchanged for your note pro, your phone can not magically have a 1gb ram and 16gb .... that's a hot note, not a pro... RETURN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
francx:
I bought an infinix hot note pro not up to 2months ago. after updating there several versions of bugfull lolipop, the fone started developing all manners of fault it stopped charging fast it stopped dectecting a pc and d battery indicator wont read until it gets to 0%. I took the nonsense to carl care for them to fix o, thats how dey told me to come back in 5 working days. Little did i know dat dey wanted to add more problems to my fone. I came back in 6working days. and dey gave me my fone and told me dat the didn't hav the parts to fix it(abeg if carl care no get part who one get am again?) the said they will call wen the hav d parts and dat i should keep in touch. I went home to manage the crap for the main time o. Dats how i went home and realised dat my former 2gig ram fone and 32 gig rom fone was now 1gig ram and 16gig rom, and the fone now restarts at will and dosent charge at all unless i off it. So the useless carl care compounded my problems. If i no i for jejely maintain my longlasting and trusted r7 o. Now incompotent carl care and substandard infinix hav conspired to make my fone life miserable.
I just checked the imei and the imei on my bat3 doesnt rhyme wit wat the fone is showing. thanks to the person that said i should check imei. I dont know y u would think i am not being truthfull

Were you not told that lollipop is buggy? Lollipop don destroy many phones.. I don't know what's in the lollipop wey people like.. .
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by francx(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Thank god say no be only me get the issue. My fone is still having same issues i wonder wat warranty means if dey cant replace ur fone wen it has fault they cant fix
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by francx(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tvaddict:

Have got this same issuue on my hot note, it takes forever to charge..took 6hrs to move from 24% to 50% and also pc isn't finding the phone.

Is the issue software related ? Or the board is faulty ?
Guy i usually hav to switch off my fone to charge. And carl care is still saying dey dont hav d accessory to fix the fone. So I guess we are on our own. U can contact me on dis number tho. 08065007761.
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by omoelu1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
that is why I have sworn not to use all these chinko family phones again.
the same thing happened to my hot note less than two months after buying it.
it would take 24 hours to gain a 10% charge.
I took it to carl care and I was told to go bring 11,450 naira to repair the phone.
how much I buy the phone self

when I'm even supposed to be covered by the mumu warranty.
Re: My Problem With Carl Care And Infinix by francx(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2015
omoelu1:
that is why I have sworn not to use all these chinko family phones again.
the same thing happened to my hot note less than two months after buying it.
it would take 24 hours to gain a 10% charge.
I took it to carl care and I was told to go bring 11,450 naira to repair the phone.
how much I buy the phone self

when I'm even supposed to be covered by the mumu warranty.
U dey mind the useless ppl. It seems its everybody dats complaining abt charging port. And the company is not doing any tin abt it. How can a fone dat sold dat much not hav parts for fixing

(1) (2) (Reply)

5G Icon On My Glo Phone / The Magical Iphone6 Features That Android Phones Have Had For Years / Advice On A Good Android Phone Within The Range Of 35-40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.