Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Experience With Robbers Last Night - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Robbers Last Night (45023 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos / Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) / How Sharp Thinking Saved Me From Robbers Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by Artistree: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
TundeCole:

I think the questions would not have come without a reason. The storyline, or maybe, reallife story as put up there says a veeeeeryyyy heavy downpour ended d whole scenario, so let d op give an answer to d questions of location before we believe d story. Period!
It always doesn't rain in ALL areas of a CITY talk more of a STATE! I have seen instances where it rains cats and dogs in one part of town but it's scorching in another part, just a stone throw away.
I personally don't think knowing where she lives helps her story, you mustn't believe everything you hear so you can as well pass...
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by TundeCole(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Artistree:

It always doesn't rain in ALL areas of a CITY talk more of a STATE! I have seen instances where it rains cats and dogs in one part of town but it's scorching in another part, just a stone throw away.
I personally don't think knowing where she lives helps her story, you mustn't believe everything you hear so you can as well pass...

Haba! madam Artistree, u don vex ni?
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by chccho(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
vani86:

And where do you think i am based. So when you hear something bad happen in your city you wont be curious to know if it is in your neighbourhood or not. Dude looks like you are a busy body. Carrying someone else problem on your head though it affects you in no way whatsoever.
Keep out of other people's business you will leave longer.
am sure u have been reading this thread all along and we already well informed that that crime rate in ph generally is very high...isnt that enough info for u to know what to do? must people come here and tell their exact location before u get sense or think smart?
oga u are d one who should stay out of peoples biz by respecting something called privacy...the info has been shared,play and stay safe, crime in ph is very high...learn from the ops experience and apply wisdom
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by Artistree: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
TundeCole:

Haba! madam Artistree, u don vex ni?
cheesy
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by kechywillz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thank God they didnt show up. Poster,seems ur 17/18 i guess
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by sabi99(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
2 God who saved u................All d praises unto Him..
2 ur grandma............................original wrapper.........
2 d baby.....3 tins of peak milk for keeping quiet........
2 d dog.................one full roasted chicken..................
2 urself.......a knock on d teeth 4 leaving ur grandma and the baby just to save ur own self..........................
2 urself a deliverance for sleeping unclad everynight
I wud have given u a thumbs up or a kudos for remembering God at that difficult moment but even pagans will do d same thing cos everybody seems to remember God when He /she is at a tight corner.
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by vani86: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
chccho:

am sure u have been reading this thread all along and we already well informed that that crime rate in ph generally is very high...isnt that enough info for u to know what to do? must people come here and tell their exact location before u get sense or think smart?
oga u are d one who should stay out of peoples biz by respecting something called privacy...the info has been shared,play and stay safe, crime in ph is very high...learn from the ops experience and apply wisdom

like i said, you are just a busy body, i seriously doubt you even stay in ph, you only know ph from what you read on NL. if you did you will know that some areas are very bad, some not too bad and there are quiet areas as well.

pls pls and pls next time mind your own biz and be in your lane and stop poke nosing in something that do not concern you in anyway.

sheesh the characters you see on NL
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by laykhorn(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yea, it's still fresh in my memory.
Lol. Thank you! smiley
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by laykhorn(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yea, it's still fresh in my memory.

Lol. Thank you! smiley
Same with me too. I cringe everytime I pass that area and its been over 4years.
Lest I forget, whats your favorite position? grin
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by alaskido(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
STORY STORY STORY
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by VickyRotex(f): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
laykhorn:

Same with me too. I cringe everytime I pass that area and its been over 4years.
Lest I forget, whats your favorite position? grin

It'll pass away with time.

CEO!!! cool
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by DONFASZY(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2015
u hate dogs....ask daddy 2 get it 4 dis propose....d rate of robbery in phc is alarming....especially for resident wit no fence n security placement

i ve huge phoba 4 dis kind of situation aa well...n i ve a wild dog....prefered den a local security personnel

not. a nkita dog o...i.e. no a local dog....
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by dokunbam(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2015
zik4ever:
People, please be aware that armed robbers and kidnappers are on the prowl around Port Harcourt and environs. Incidents happen virtually everday. The statistics are more alarming than reported. From statistics, kidnaps are worse on Sundays and generally, perhaps naturally too, robbery is worse at night. Lifestyle and the kind of neighbourhood you live are major predisposing factors amongst others. Pray without ceasing, be proactive, live prudently and be as 'anonymous' as possible.
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by Danfuster(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2016
oviejnr:
There is no need to sleep outside, Gods protection is the most important thing. I've seen a friend that slept at a friends place because of robbery in his place and still got robbed, he went to sleep in the another friends house the 3rd day, arm robbers still located him. Na God sure pass ok

this got me cracking mehn... Really! Na him be say head wey go chop knock go take him money transport go where him go chop ham and remove helmet even of him wear one... grin grin
Re: My Experience With Robbers Last Night by sarz(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2016
Chidexter:
Ha, Just thank God, and o'course the dogs later,(could give them a treat).

You couldnt hear what the robbers where mumbling but you were able to hear when one said pass me the gun.
Its funny how our mind and senses plays tricks on us, imagine under such intense atmosphere.

All the more reason, why a dog is man's best friend.
If it were a cat, i'm sorry you might very likely have been robbed. Wetin cat fit do? Meow like 2-3 times? Or just waka pass the thieves go find rat wey him go kill dat night?. Mtcheww.

N:B: To a Dog, You're a Master. To a Cat, You're just a Staff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / New Scammers In Town! / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.