Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted (3509 Views)

See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by ochejoseph(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2015

Nigeria is a country of over 150 million people, 40 percent of this figure approximately 60  million  are young people according to figures from the United Nation population fund and the NPC

France has an entire population of about 60 million, the Population of South Africa, Kenya, Sudan, Uganda Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana, is less  than 60 Million.

Yes the attitude of many young Nigerians needs much to be desired but to conclude that you found no outstanding young Nigerian in a population of over 160 million is to be economical with the truth...

They say young people are the leaders of tomorrow but they have malevolently refused to allow  tomorrow come..........

May God help Us to see beyond sentiments and tell ourselves the truth even when it hurts 

God Bless Nigeria 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_population

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2015
So "Commissioner" dey Whatsapp sef.Make em give us em number like Fayose ni.
Commissioner your battery no dey full sef.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2015
i am not very sure this tweet is from the VP.
This is likely fake. (may be true though but most likely untrue)
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by modath(f): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2015
The youths are ALL on NL & TWiTTER busy fighting needless battles..

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by goodmorning40: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2015
because he has found himself as the vice president he is now outstanding, what made him outstanding.
What a senseless talk from a vp

6 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by cold(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2015
Shouldn't the vice president's account be verified?
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by MizMyColi(f): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

The We youths are ALL on NL & TWiTTER busy fighting needless battles..

If you say so, then You're our Commander-In-Chiefgrin

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by ammyluv2002(f): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2015
cold:
Shouldn't the vice president's account be verified?
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by Upnepaa(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2015
Smh,educated illiterate, undecided
His official twitter handle is " @profosinbajo" and it is verified undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by permsec: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Can someone tell this midget to sharaaap! Leaders of tomorrow ko followers till eternity ni.

A man that uses USB cord as skiping rope should not be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by BCISLTD: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Is that his official handle. .....

Most appointees are in their early 50s ...I don't understand what all the noise is about. .

Name one captain of industry in his early 40s or late 30s.

Nigerians should stop being silly.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by realborn(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2015
That is not the VP's handle. See his handle below. Every discerning mind can decipher the difference. Mischief makers at work.

Nonetheless, the fact remains youths were not considered by the President. Not good at all.

Nb:

I expect Mr OcheJoseph who recently paraded his membership of a supposed YOUTH wing of the opposition party to have verified the authenticity of this tweet before misinforming the public. Poor efforts such as this are the reasons the YOUTHS are often maligned. "Give SOME of them a token and they will sell their conscience".

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by modath(f): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

If you say so, then You're our Commander-In-Chiefgrin

Show me one post where you have seen me get into any unnecessary (synonym of needless) b***ching with anyone just cos a cross section of grown ups exercised their fundamental human rights & I feel entitled to perpetually take them to task & call them degrading names over their choice

You won't find my moniker engaging in such cos ;

1. I am not a fighter. online, real life, no difference.

2.Even if I can throw down with the best if & when it is inevitable, why would I be beat down someone who is already crying in deep pains of DEFEAT & DESPAIR

I am a lady in every ramification of the word, so would therefore pass your title back to you.

But I'm still proud to be treacherous & deceptive smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

Show me one post where you have seen me get into any unnecessary(synonym of needless) b***ching with anyone just because a cross section of grown ups exercised their fundamental human rights & I feel entitled to perpetually take them to task & call them degrading names over their choice

2.Even if I can throw down with the best if & when it is inevitable, why would I be beat down someone who is already crying in deep pains of DEFEAT & DESPAIR

I am a lady in every ramification of the word, so would therefore pass your title back to you.

Have a look at Barcanista's threads. Your antecedents there is enough.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by themilanway(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2015
Ochejoseph admit this thread of yours is false and misleading and duly apologise too.

The mods should also endeavour to close down the thread.

People should verify the source of their news before coming online.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by modath(f): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Have a look at Barcanista's threads. Your antecedents there is enough.

Have a nice day.

No one is ever going to be able to get you to own up to your acts & words.

You are skilled in the fine art of subterfuge & redirection while putting up a false front of being cheery & misunderstood.....

Nothing do you, whatever hits your canoe. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by MizMyColi(f): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

No one is ever going to be able to get you to own up to your acts & words.

You are skilled in the fine art of subterfuge & redirection while putting up a false front of being cheery & misunderstood.....

Nothing do you, whatever hits your canoe. smiley

Back to sendergrin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by BALLOSKI: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2015
From the attitude of the so called youths on nairaland , you can deduce that the VP was right.

Which youths are you talking about? The youths that constitutes NANS and all they do is celebrating criminals, support corrupt politicians and recently honoured a wanted drug baron in the US?

*shakes my head off my neck*

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by BALLOSKI: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

Show me one post where you have seen me get into any unnecessary(synonym of needless) b***ching with anyone just because a cross section of grown ups exercised their fundamental human rights & I feel entitled to perpetually take them to task & call them degrading names over their choice

is there anyway I can reward you for this post?

I can't give you 1000likes cos the system does not allow that. But you can have my one and only 'like' per post. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by sagitarius(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Since this handle is not verified, no point saying anything
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by sammyj: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2015
ok
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by Goandie: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2015
ochejoseph:

Nigeria is a country of over 150 million people, 40 percent of this figure approximately 60  million  are young people according to figures from the United Nation population fund and the NPC

France has an entire population of about 60 million, the Population of South Africa, Kenya, Sudan, Uganda Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana, is less  than 60 Million.

Yes the attitude of many young Nigerians needs much to be desired but to conclude that you found no outstanding young Nigerian in a population of over 160 million is to be economical with the truth...

They say young people are the leaders of tomorrow but they have malevolently refused to allow  tomorrow come..........

May God help Us to see beyond sentiments and tell ourselves the truth even when it hurts 

God Bless Nigeria 

I support the V.p 100%
What av u done as d youth of nigeria 2 help develop ur area were u stay
NOTHING NOTHING
What youth of nowadays do is 2 be used nd pay chicken changed why d country is milked dry nd rant on social medias nd say rubbish that don't add up.
Abeg go and luk bush if you no agree with d V.p coz d highest you can nd always is do rant online

Oya surprise mi by not insulting mi for telling u d bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by modath(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:
is there anyway I can reward you for this post?

I can't give you 1000likes cos the system does not allow that. But you can have my one and only 'like' per post. cool

grin cheesy grin....

Can you get me Sidney Sheldon back? Tilly Bagshawe is doing a good Job but she isn't Sidney.. smiley
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by Scholes007(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2015
BCISLTD:
Is that his official handle. .....

Most appointees are in their early 50s ...I don't understand what all the noise is about. .

Name one captain of industry in his early 40s or late 30s.

Nigerians should stop being silly.
many my dear,
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by BCISLTD: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2015
Scholes007:
many my dear,

Prominent ones oo.

Oya name them bro
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by slimfit1(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2015
The truth
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by WHOcarex: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Word.
Nice one VP
Sober reflection
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by obailala(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2015
ochejoseph:

God Bless Nigeria 

[b]I absolutely agree with what the VP has said (that's if the VP really said this though). Nigerian youths are still suckling and lack the political maturity to take over leadership.

I laugh when I see Nigerian youths begging and waiting for the oldies to relinquish power willingly. As far as I am concerned, if the youths must take their place in the scheme of things, we have to work for it and grab it, and not expect it to be given to us on a platter of gold (as if to say we are still infants).

Politics is a game where the winner takes all. Nobody wins a much coveted trophy and then hands it over to his opponents; it is silly for youths to continue to expect the oldies to win the price and then turn around to hand it over to youths on a platter of gold. For our youths to still think this way, it is purely indicative of what the VP has said that Nigerian youths are not ready for leadership.

If power must shift base, Nigerian youths need distinguish themselves exceptionally, play superior politics, work exceptionally hard, force their way through the glass ceiling and snatch the trophy away from the hands of the oldies....and the very moment the first set of youths break through this glass ceiling, it then becomes very easy for all others to do same.

To reiterate once more, with this our mentality of blaming the oldies for not allowing the youths to take over, Nigerian youths have proven beyond doubt that they are not yet mature for leadership!!!
[/b]
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by Scholes007(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2015
BCISLTD:

Prominent ones oo.

Oya name them bro
the likes of chima anyaso, ifeanyi uba,uche ogah and many more
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by BALLOSKI: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

grin cheesy grin....

Can you get me Sidney Sheldon back? Tilly Bagshawe is doing a good Job but she isn't Sidney.. smiley

The only Sidney Sheldon I have heard about is a writer, is that who you want? undecided
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by modath(f): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2015
BALLOSKI:

The only Sidney Sheldon I have heard about is a writer, is that who you want? undecided

Yeah,& it's a joke cos you asked what i wanted cheesy

After his death his family contracted Tilly to write his books cos he had some books that the stories ended on cliffhangers.... i do miss his flair in those books. ....

I'm hoping whoever takes over Jackie Collins' books will do a good Job as well. .
Re: Ministerial List : See What The Vice President Tweeted by BCISLTD: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
Scholes007:
the likes of chima anyaso, ifeanyi uba,uche ogah and many more

My strong igbo brothers...but ifeanyi uba is corrupt. ..and the rest ain't so prominent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wonder What Will Happen To This Guy,if Buhari Watches This Clips. / Billionaire's Son, Michael Uzor Kalu Develops World's Money Spilling Game / Vice President Osibanjo Visits Rite Foods Limited Ososa Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.