Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ministerial Nominees 2015 According To Geopolitical Zones & States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Nominees 2015 According To Geopolitical Zones & States (1126 Views)

FG Draws 3-year Plan For Major Roads In Six Geopolitical Zones / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Nominees 2015 According To Geopolitical Zones & States by razid: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Nigerians are not very good at keeping records. I could remember that it was a research problem that led me to Nairaland in 2009. Please feel free to point out the errors therein particularly regarding the titles and correct spellings of the names of the nominees. Thank you
President Buhari Full Ministerial List According to Geopolitical Zones and States
I.North West
1. Jigawa - Engr Sulaiman Adamu
2. Kaduna - Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed
3. Kano - Rtd Lt General Abdurahman Dambazau
4. Katsina - Senator Hadi Sirika
5. Kebbi - Abubakar Malami SAN
6. Sokoto - Aisha Abubakar
7. Zamfara - Rtd Brigadier-General Muhammad Mansur Dan-Ali

II.North Central
8. Benue - Audu Ogbeh
9. Kogi - James Ocholi
10. Kwara - Alhaji Lai Muhammed
11. Nassarawa - Ibrahim Usman Jibril
12. Niger - Abubakar Bawa Bwari
13. Plateau - Solomon Dalong
FCT - N/A

III.North East
14. Adamawa - Muhammad Bello
15. Bauchi - Mallam Adamu Adamu
16. Borno - Mustapha Baba Shehuri
17. Gombe - Aminah Mohammed
18. Taraba - Senator Aisha AlHassan
19. Yobe - Hon Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim

IV.South West
20. Ekiti - Dr Kayode Fayemi
21. Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN
22. Ogun - Kemi Adeosun
23. Ondo - Professor Claudius Omoleye Daramola
24. Osun - Professor Isaac Adewole
25. Oyo - Barr. Adebayo Shittu

V.South South
26. Akwa Ibom - Senator Udo Udo Udoma
27. Bayelsa - Senator Heineken Lokpobiri
28. Cross River - Pastor Usani Usani
29. Delta - Dr Ibe Kachikwu
30. Edo - Dr Osagie Ehanire
31. Rivers - Rotimi Amaechi

VI.South East
32. Abia - Dr Okechukwu Enyinna Enelama
33. Anambra - Dr Chris Ngige
34. Ebonyi - Dr Ogbonaya Onu
35. Enugu - Geoffrey Onyeama
36. Imo - Professor Anthony Anwuka
Re: Ministerial Nominees 2015 According To Geopolitical Zones & States by jaymejate: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2015
that's not the main reason why people are wailing. what we are concerned with is the individual that is on the list.
awon ole! *them tok am
Re: Ministerial Nominees 2015 According To Geopolitical Zones & States by Dannyset(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2015
It's a balanced one as expected.
Re: Ministerial Nominees 2015 According To Geopolitical Zones & States by IamPatriotic(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Now that the names and identities are unveiled , what is next?
Re: Ministerial Nominees 2015 According To Geopolitical Zones & States by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2015
Cool. But the list wasn't worth the whole delay, emphasis etc... I was not expecting to see any familiar name on the list! Thought he would bring totally new persons/saints....
But at last, still same old people! !

Anyway, may God give them the wisdom to discharge their duties diligently. . I hope to see some visible changes in Nigeria soon, Amen. ..
Re: Ministerial Nominees 2015 According To Geopolitical Zones & States by razid: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Cool. But the list wasn't worth the whole delay, emphasis etc... I was not expecting to see any familiar name on the list! Thought he would bring totally new persons/saints....
But at last, still same old people! !
Anyway, may God give them the wisdom to discharge their duties diligently. . I hope to see some visible changes in Nigeria soon, Amen. ..
Actually, personally I wasn't expecting too much because the cabinet is going to be populated by Nigerians. Whether they are known or unknown is a question of personal opinion as well as their areas of expertise. Some of them might not been operating at big scene as expected but they have been involved in one way or the other in their various ways of contributing to national development. Dr Osagie Ehanire comes to mind in this category of people.

I don't think the delay is occasioned by the names, but by other parameters that are personal to the President alone. For instance, he was busy with most of the MDAs and the permanent secretaries, to be sure of the actual state of the ministries as to whether it corresponds to the handover that was given to him. You and I know that those permanent secretaries and heads of other departments and agencies would not spill the beans when the ministers are around for the fear of being sidelined. So, it's reasonable for him to seek them out when they don't have political heads.
Re: Ministerial Nominees 2015 According To Geopolitical Zones & States by BALLOSKI: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2015

VI.South East
32. Abia - Dr Okechukwu Enyinna Enelama
33. Anambra - Dr Chris Ngige
34. Ebonyi - Dr Ogbonaya Onu
35. Enugu - Geoffrey Onyeama
36. Imo - Professor Anthony Anwuka
where's Ohaneze? They should come and condemn these "notherners" that were warned not take any appointment in this administration and they are about doing so.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation / Photos; Adams Oshiomhole,His Wife Iara,T.Y Danjuma Storm Sokoto State For Event / TSA: AGF Disowns Remita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.